Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Letter To My Lost " Best Friend ". - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Letter To My Lost " Best Friend ". (439 Views)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Ogun Pupil stabbed by classmate: Only justice can compensate for my lost hand / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Lost " Best Friend ". by Paulpeterparker: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
A LETTER TO MY LOST "BEST FRIEND".
how can I ever forget 31 November 2017. That very black Thursday when you left me without even saying goodbye. I had known and accepted you as my best friend. you taught me a lot of things and even made me to believe you would never leave me to ever be lonely again. But the snares of departure took you away from me and I don't know if I would ever see you again. Am angry with you because you could have told them you cant live without me and maybe they could have understand. you once told me to be a little more social with people and just when I wanted to be, they took you away from me. Ever since you left a terrible sword has pierced my heart and I now find it difficult to smile and even socialize, my bones have been broken. We started Suenos together but I do not know if we will enjoy it together. Oh my dear laptop I really miss you and will always remain greatful for your influence in my life. I don't know were you are now but I always see you in my dreams and you always tell me you want to come back to me. I don't know how but please try to come back to me because the world has been lonely for me without you. I miss you my beloved laptop.

(1) (Reply)

11year Old Maid Stabs To Death 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care In Lagos(photo) / Police Arrest Couple For Killing 13-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo / PHOTOS: Major Roads In Akure Locked Down By AAUA Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.