Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! (1019 Views)

I Lost All My Money To My Sister's Help | Sunday Funday | Vlog / What My Sister's Help Really Thinks About Her | Honest Q & A / Can A Muslim Brother Or Sister Help Me With This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by amber29: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2018
I always loved the personalities of Costa rican women on how laid back they are but damn, my girlfriend’s sister is starting to get on my nerves. The first time i met my gf was through a meet foreign tour in Costa Rica and after spending a few days there, I decided to stay for awhile longer to spend more time with her.

During my recent visit to see her, she introduced me to her siblings, her older brother and younger sister. The sister is a bit spoiled. Actually, she’s REALLY spoiled. All the while I was with my gf and them, she would CONSTANTLY ask my gf to do everything she wants. Do this, do that and the pissing part about it is how my gf obediently follows her commands. I guess this is to be expected since they’re so family-oriented. But as an American, I can’t help but feel as though she needs to learn how to do things on her own. I don’t know how to deal with this cause i really don’t have the right to interfere or even say a word about it. Seriously need advice with this!
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Isn't your gf the elder sister?
Why should the younger sister tell her what to do and send her on errands?
And your gf obediently follows her commands?!

#Confused.
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Nutase: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2018
You either learn to live with or leave the girl for someone who will not complain.

1 Like

Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2018
You are American, she is Costarican. sad This is an International case. It has notin to do with Nigeria. We are more focused on how to get our PVCs and send the dullard Daura man back home come 2019.

20 Likes

Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Pubichairs(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2018
this one na real gbedu
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Pubichairs(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2018
this one na real gbedu ..so people still find love online
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Donald3d(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Please nobody should waste time advising OP
Op is the same person as kensmith33 who created the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4386580/gfs-mom-talks-way-too

Same writing style, even mentioned Costa rica in the two posts (What are the odds ?), OP is a nigerian , mentioning foreign countries so he would get gullible girls to contact him.
The two usernames registered the same day

If I am wrong, sha no vex.I doubt if I am wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
You are American, she is Costarican. sad This is an International case. It has notin to do with Nigeria. We are more focused on how to get our PVCs and send the dullard Daura man back home come 2019.

Salvage.
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
It's not really a big deal. I do almost anything for my younger brothers. It all depends on family orientation. But if you think it's excessive, talk to your girl in private about the issue but be open in the discussion so that you don't become a family "obstacle ".
Finally, if you need your peace of mind, Please, overlook somethings, you will live a healthy life.
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by amber29: 4:15am On Mar 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Isn't your gf the elder sister?
Why should the younger sister tell her what to do and send her on errands?
And your gf obediently follows her commands?!

#Confused.

Her family spoiled her since she's the eldest with a big age gap. They treated her as the "baby" of the family. I understand why they spoil her..
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Where's the Nigerian connection? Gf =Costa Rican, story teller =American.

Igbanda grin
Re: Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!! by Rosarie(f): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2018
Donald3d:
Please nobody should waste time advising OP
Op is the same person as kensmith33 who created the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4386580/gfs-mom-talks-way-too

Same writing style, even mentioned Costa rica in the two posts (What are the odds ?), OP is a nigerian , mentioning foreign countries so he would get gullible girls to contact him.
The two usernames registered the same day

If I am wrong, sha no vex.I doubt if I am wrong .

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice / Abuja Driver / Nairalanders Christmas Wishes For 2019. Maybe You Can Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.