Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ladies Above Thirty Take Note - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Above Thirty Take Note (2280 Views)

If You Are A Man...take Note Of These Things To Avoid "Had I Known" / Couple Welcome World's Oldest Twins From Embryos Frozen THIRTY Years Ago / How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by victorian(f): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mike4S:

For those that know Mile 12 area of Lagos, the veracity of this post can be verified. The clinic is in between Obanta and Maidan Primary School.
This is for the avoidance of doubt.

Are you for real? shocked

Are those hospitals? Or first aid clinics.

Smhhhh.

Go to general hospitals and ask qualified doctors the same theories of yours and hear what they will say.

Maidan indeed.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo / Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? / I Can Never Go Back To My Former Lifestyle Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.