Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ladies Above Thirty Take Note - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Above Thirty Take Note (2271 Views)

If You Are A Man...take Note Of These Things To Avoid "Had I Known" / Couple Welcome World's Oldest Twins From Embryos Frozen THIRTY Years Ago / How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Mike4S: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
A mother of two recently advised me on who and who not to marry. In the course of her advice, she said what surprised me. She said that I should insist on ladies that are not more than twenty five years of age. I asked her why and she told me that most clinics are not allowing expectant mothers above thirty for prenatal care again!
My curiousity was aroused when I heard this. I asked her why they said so. She told me that though they allow for pregnant woman above thirty only on the ground of having given birth before, anything short of that they would direct the expectant mother to another clinic. Reason being they don't want to encounter problem during child birth.
This is why I'm using this medium to to tell those ladies who are clamouring for "Mr. Right" to act now before it will be late. I was also told that one of the reasons is the surgical operation that may be involved.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Darammliveth(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2018
No cause for alarm.. Dem' Slay mama's shey engbo oooo
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Mike4S:
A mother of two recently advised me on who and who not to marry. In the course of her advice, she said what surprised me. She said that I should insist on ladies that are not more than twenty five years of age. I asked her why and she told me that most clinics are not allowing expectant mothers above thirty for prenatal care again!
My curiousity was aroused when I heard this. I asked her why they said so. She told me that though they allow for pregnant woman above thirty only on the ground of having given birth before, anything short of that they would direct the expectant mother to another clinic. Reason being they don't want to encounter problem during child birth.
This is why I'm using this medium to to tell those ladies who are clamouring for "Mr. Right" to act now before it will be late. I was also told that one of the reasons is the surgical operation that may be involved.
Absolute BS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by donstan18: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Mike4S: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
ifyalways:

Absolute BS
What is BS?
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by victorian(f): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Lol, op your adviser is delirious.

My aunt who got married at age 25, she and her husband tried everything humanly and spiritually possible to have kids but to no avail. They even travelled abroad twice for IVF, still no show.

After 20years later, that's two years ago she got pregnant, she was admitted into one of the best hospitals in Lagos for antenatal. During those months, the husband has already booked a hospital in the US, for her delivery. On the 8th month, she and her husband travelled to the US, to deliver her babies, cos it was discovered she has twins boys inside her womb. She has delivered her sons. They are two years already. Both US citizens. So what trashing are u and your adviser spewing today?

A close friend of mine got married at age 23, it's 15 years now.. She's still hoping on God. Sex morning and night everytime. But no child. She even know her ovulation period off head.

The morale of my short story is this : No one dictates to God, when children will come, no matter how many times u have sex or how young your wife is or how much u pray. Children comes when God feels like it.
So keep your advise to yourself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by somehow: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
victorian:

My aunt who got married at age 25, she and her husband tried everything humanly and spiritually possible to have kids but to no avail. They even travelled abroad twice for IVF, still no show.

After 20years later, that's two years ago she got pregnant,she was admitted into one of the best hospitals in Lagos for antenatal. During those months, the husband has already booked a hospital in the US, for her delivery. On the 8th month, she asked her husband travelled to the US, to deliver her babies, cos it was discovered she has twins boys inside her womb. She has delivered her sons. They are two years already. Both US citizens. So what trashing are u and your adviser spewing today?

A close friend of mine got married at age 23, it's 15 years now.. She's still hoping on God. No child.

The morale of my short story is this : No one dictates to God, when children will come, no matter how many times u have sex or how young your wife is or how much u pray. Children comes when God feels like it.

Contradiction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by victorian(f): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2018
somehow:

Contradiction.

OK.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Complete nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Khonifer: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
You get into the hospital and then present your birth certificate cheesy
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Deprofessional(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why will a young man marry a lady that is 30 or above?
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by izaray(f): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Deprofessional:
What is wrong with that But a young girl of 22 can marry a man of 40yrs right shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Pusyiter(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
No wonder....your signature speaks better. You nailed it dear...
victorian:

After 20years later, that's two years ago she got pregnant, she was admitted into one of the best hospitals in Lagos for antenatal. During those months, the husband has already booked a hospital in the US, for her delivery. On the 8th month, she and her husband travelled to the US, to deliver her babies, cos it was discovered she has twins boys inside her womb. She has delivered her sons. They are two years already. Both US citizens. So what trashing are u and your adviser spewing today?

A close friend of mine got married at age 23, it's 15 years now.. She's still hoping on God. Sex morning and night everytime. But no child. She even know her ovulation period off head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Mike4S: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
I was not also happy to hear that a clinic is not allowing expectant mothers that are above thirty for a prenatal care. Living in a country where things are the way it is in Nigeria can cause a delay in marriage.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Deprofessional(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
izaray:
What is wrong with that But a young girl of 22 can marry a man of 40yrs right shocked

Between 40 to 45, a woman ceases to be productive, except in few cases.

A man of 80years can still impregnate a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Agbaletu: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mike4S:
Utter bunkum.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Adamummya(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
i dont think datz true, cos when i was going for my ante-natal care, most women i met there were above 30
to say i was among the youngest there
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Mike4S: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Adamummya:
i dont think datz true, cos when i was going for my ante-natal care, most women i met there were above 30
to say i was among the youngest there
The clinic is in Lagos here.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Funnas(f): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
hmmm,na wa o,nothing we no go hear for dis Nigeria. have never heard that before,be it 20 or 30 years old,who go get complication go get am,though when a woman is close to 40 and is still a primigravidae( that is her first pregnancy),we tread with caution because of her age.for most ladies at 30 they are at their peak and some starts their family then due to a number of reasons.as for surgical procedure,anybody can go thru it even those who are young and have had normal delivery can later have caesarian section on their 3rd child.but its better to start early sha.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Mznaett: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol
Don't you guys just get tired? undecided
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by Mike4S: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Funnas:
hmmm,na wa o,nothing we no go hear for dis Nigeria. have never heard that before,be it 20 or 30 years old,who go get complication go get am,though when a woman is close to 40 and is still a primigravidae( that is her first pregnancy),we tread with caution because of her age.for most ladies at 30 they are at their peak and some starts their family then due to a number of reasons.as for surgical procedure,anybody can go thru it even those who are young and have had normal delivery can later have caesarian section on their 3rd child.but its better to start early sha.
For those that know Mile 12 area of Lagos, the veracity of this post can be verified. The clinic is in between Obanta and Maidan Primary School.
This is for the avoidance of doubt.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by KillerBeauty(f): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Very soon we will start hearing that the best age to have kids is 15years.
Our hospitals turn down accident victims now it's pregnant women.
Ok if they don't accept her 4 antenatal clinic what is she suppose to do. Born 4 house?
Niaja I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by 1Sharon(f): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Mike4S:

Over 35 is high risk, 30 is fine. Don't chat shitt
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by 1Sharon(f): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Deprofessional:

Because he wants to?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by donstan18: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2018
izaray:

The higher the age the higher women depreciation in the body.

Unlike men....They'll start depreciating when getting very old.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by WhiteLavender(f): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2018
somehow:

Contradiction.
The aunt's marriage clocked 20years as at 2016. He didn't state when she got married.
There isn't any contradiction there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by somehow: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2018
If she took in 2 years ago, how can the twin be 2 years old now?
WhiteLavender:

The aunt's marriage clocked 20years as at 2016. He didn't state when she got married.
There isn't any contradiction there.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by victorian(f): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2018
somehow:
If she took in 2 years ago, how can the twin be 2 years old now?

Am not their mum, to know their exact date of birth.

You can call her ask. She may tell you thir exact age.i simply know she took in two year back. Do u need her number?
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by somehow: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
I'm simply quoting what was written here and since the mum wasn't the one that typed what I quoted, why should I call her?

Simple correction is so hard to take? Let the writer correct the anomalies.
victorian:

Am not their mum, to know their exact date of birth.

You can call her ask. She may tell you thir exact age.i simply know she took in two year back. Do u need her number?
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by StrongWoman333(f): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello all please I am here to solicit for your likes on my post on this thread. Just scroll to my comment where I wrote INTERESTED and click like. Thanks smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65364939

That is the link.
Re: Ladies Above Thirty Take Note by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
somehow:
I'm simply quoting what was written here and since the mum wasn't the one that typed what I quoted, why should I call her?

Simple correction is so hard to take? Let the writer correct the anomalies.

Come and correct me.

I dey my house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother / For sale / She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.