Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. (1924 Views)

Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you / Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by npowerng: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Good morning,
To all our N-Power Female Beneficiaries, thank you for all that you do in your communities. We celebrate you on this International Day for Women. ���

#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by azelab: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2018
When will i get my device, how long will it take to get my device,i am batch A and i have not been given device.Hope is not that you want to take corruption enter this device collection.

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2018
yes. women has done alot...no wonder they were given maternity leave.....for those that wnt to apply and see steps to follow please visit www.valentine202.com
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by adekhingz(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
azelab:
When will i get my device, how long will it take to get my device,i am batch A and i have not been given device.Hope is not that you want to take corruption enter this device collection.

We are celebrating our women. Don't ask us about any device now. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by azelab: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
adekhingz:

We are celebrating our women. Don't ask us about any device now. embarassed embarassed embarassed
broz wait for the op to reply me na, or you want my device to enter one chance motor in the hand of npower. please npower do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by adekhingz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
azelab:
broz wait for the op to reply me na, or you want my device to enter one chance motor in the hand of npower. please npower do the needful.

Lolz. Sorry, boss. I was kidding sir. OP please tell us when our device will be ready. At least to get our minds settled. Please please.....

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by npowerng: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
azelab:

Good day sir,

If you are on payment hold/Device on hold, You might not get your device until it has been rectified, If not When your device is ready,
You would be contacted.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by hama20: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Good morning, why has it become a habit for the stipend to come at the middle of the month? Npower now runs a special calendar of 44-48 days a month. the government should do everything possible to correct this. why did the government allow Afrione to supply sub standard tabs to volunteers. it leaves us with no other option than to suspect that someone is benefiting illegally from it. am not sure world bank would be happy with Nigeria, when a sample of the tab is sent to them. when would those in batch B get their device especially those that chose Afrione? The day of Reckoning is very close. just keep pushing Nigerians to the limit

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by manny4u(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

If you are on payment hold/Device on hold, You might not get your device until it has been rectified, If not When your device is ready,
You would be contacted.
What are you rectifying with device onhold since august 2017, is it that the device has technical problem? almost 7months now and the programme has almost come to an end, what use would it be of if we can't use it during the course of the programme like our colleagues.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by malambagu(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Npower when are you going to consider 2017 applicants? your work is too slow better change style sir.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by npowerng: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2018
malambagu:
Npower when are you going to consider 2017 applicants? your work is too slow better change style sir.

Okay sir.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
manny4u:

What are you rectifying with device onhold since august 2017, is it that the device has technical problem? almost 7months now and the programme has almost come to an end, what use would it be of if we can't use it during the course of the programme like our colleagues.
I would advice you reach out to Npower directly by calling their phone numbers or you use the other social media platforms. The person behind this Npower moniker is just an hustler as yourself. He/she can't do anything about it. If you are relying on what he/she is saying, OYO is your case.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by endtime1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
npowerng:

Okay sir.

Good day please do pass this info to the appropriate quarters. After so many complaints on various npower social media that I was not paid for January 2018 and I stated outrightly that my payment profile is not unhold till date while awaiting their actions I was sent an SMS on Friday night which states... Dear Volunteer,
Unfortunately you have been exited from the NPower program.
This is due to the instruction to EXIT any volunteer on payment on hold beyond 45days.
Good luck in your future endeavors.....
I don't what have done wrong to deserve this even when I have been carrying out my duties.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by lunacol(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
endtime1:

Good day please do pass this info to the appropriate quarters. After so many complaints on various npower social media that I was not paid for January 2018 and I stated outrightly that my payment profile is not unhold till date while awaiting their actions I was sent an SMS on Friday night which states... Dear Volunteer,
This is due to the instruction to EXIT any volunteer on payment on hold beyond 45days.
I don't what have done wrong to deserve this even when I have been carrying out my duties.
Please do as much as possible to locate your state focal person and narrate your challenge. He will handle it without much suspense Npower media handlers are putting you through.
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by npowerng: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
endtime1:

Good day, sir.
Can we have your email address?
Re: Good Morning, To All Our N-power Female Beneficiaries, Thank You. by npowerng: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
lunacol:
Please do as much as possible to locate your state focal person and narrate your challenge. He will handle it without much suspense Npower media handlers are putting you through.

sad embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Factory Worker Needed In Egbeda Axis Lagos (SSCE Holders) / Top Nursing Jobs IN Lagos With Accommodation / 7 New Job Vacancies Of April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.