Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Palm Oil - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil (10153 Views)

New Hybrid Palm Oil Seedlings, Plantain And Banana Suckers For Sale. / Large Quantity Of Palm Oil Needed In Lagos / Palm Oil Supplier Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil by maureen44(f): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2018
donparosky:
thanks for d updates boss......
price is going a Lil higher this morning. updates in the evening

You are right, same thing in Abak market .
Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
is anyone taking note of the hike in price?? it has started. pls let's hear the price from other states. it's 8000-8500 in Akwa Ibom like this
Re: Palm Oil by nuggybabe(f): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
8k in Osun
Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2018
nuggybabe:
8k in Osun
thanks dear
let's keep d updates rolling
Re: Palm Oil by adeniranfam(f): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ow much b lagos nw
Re: Palm Oil by TUBLEZ(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
adeniranfam:
Ow much b lagos nw
Re: Palm Oil by punter9(m): 2:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Cross River #7000
Re: Palm Oil by peppy34: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2018
ikbnice:
Ore, Ondo State

Send your contact details to daimondorganicjuice@gmail.com

I'm currently buying if you'll deliver to Lagos.
Re: Palm Oil by ikbnice(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2018
peppy34:

Send your contact details to daimondorganicjuice@gmail.com

I'm currently buying if you'll deliver to Lagos.
I will so much like to deliver to Lagos
Re: Palm Oil by ugosonjay(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Good day all. Please let someone update us on current prices of palm oil. Thanks.
Re: Palm Oil by TUBLEZ(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Fresh palm oil available.. Lagos pick up 10k
Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please how much would it cost me to set a palm oil mill? For personal use only. Like i'd only produce palm oil for myself (though commercial purpose).
Re: Palm Oil by Yekeen145(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
ugosonjay:
Good day all. Please let someone update us on current prices of palm oil. Thanks.

Contact palm oil man for you grade 1 palm oil. Can deliver to anywhere in Nigeria.

25litres keg: 8500
Keg:700
Transport: 800

Call 07037375730
Re: Palm Oil by nuggybabe(f): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Palm oil thread is gradually nt bcumi active..maka y na.
The likes of Don parosky, udysweet, Tublez etc. Where una dey. I don miss d liveliness on palm oil thread.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil by uboma(m): 1:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Yekeen145:

Contact palm oil man for you grade 1 palm oil. Can deliver to anywhere in Nigeria.

25litres keg: 8500
Keg:700
Transport: 800

Call 07037375730

stop looking for who to scam here.

So transportation to anywhere in Nigeria is NGN800.00.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 13, 2018
RealityShot:
hi..
What's the cost of transportation of 5 gallons to Port Harcourt?

Please how is like for a beginner ? Is it possible to sell palm oil in any of these locations without joining a union ? I have enough capital to start but don't know how to go about it. I'm in PH
Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2018
prekumohtim:

Please how is like for a beginner ? Is it possible to sell palm oil in any of these locations without joining a union ? I have enough capital to start but don't know how to go about it. I'm in PH
you don't need to join any union except you intend doing a retail stuff especially in markets. if you just wanna be a supplier to distributors and retailers, you won't need to join a union

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2018
nuggybabe:
Palm oil thread is gradually nt bcumi active..maka y na.
The likes of Don parosky, udysweet, Tublez etc. Where una dey. I don miss d liveliness on palm oil thread.
it's not been easy jarei
too much hustling and busy body won't kill me. anyways, I've got some break and hope to revive the thread.
God bless our hustles
Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
donparosky:
you don't need to join any union except you intend doing a retail stuff especially in markets. if you just wanna be a supplier to distributors and retailers, you won't need to join a union

Thanks , please where's your location , PH ?
Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
prekumohtim:

Thanks , please where's your location , PH ?
Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
ITEMS:PALM OIL
QUANTITY :500
PRICE:12,000/25 LITRES
Re: Palm Oil by nuggybabe(f): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who go buy 12k oil in Ibadan xcept a novice. Wen oil is 9k in bodija.
Osun 7500
Re: Palm Oil by ola185: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
nuggybabe:
Osun 7500
Pls Which part of Osun? I wanna buy!
Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Osun 7500

Lol Abeg i need your contact person in bodija and osun i want to buy 1000 kegs of 25litres...
Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
nuggybabe:
Osun 7500

Pls drop your contact. Am. In osun.. Ife precisely I need 100kegs of 25litrs. @N7,500. I hope d oil can be stored for 4-6months.
Re: Palm Oil by nuggybabe(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
U can go to Ikire, Osun state. A keg is 7500 over there presently. Thats where I buy from
Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
oil price is between 7500 to 8500 from the local mills all over the country. this excludes the cost of kegs and transportation. so buy within that range and of course ensure it's first grade. second grade is lower than that
Re: Palm Oil by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
donparosky:
Akwa Ibom state

Can you link me to a mill in Akwa ?
Re: Palm Oil by fastlane84: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2018
donparosky:
hello guys,
in response to calls and texts from nairalnders, I have decided to open this thread!!!
N/B: this thread is exclusively for GENUINE and sincere palm oil dealers and those interested in learning the pros and cons of the business.
Moreso, oil prices from different parts of the country will be updated here on regular basis.
Feel free to ask questions on palm oil.
let's get started.......

I love palm oil

GET YOUR ASSURANCE TODAY

ITS PALM FRUITS BIZ. DONE IN AN EASY LESS KNOWN WAY

You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: Palm Oil by sessytony(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
This palm oil thing ehn. I priced palm oil from retailers at agege Lagos... They sell 5litres for 1800. It shows they buy from mile 12 at 7000. Online prices is different from reality

2 Likes

Re: Palm Oil by udysweet(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
sessytony:
This palm oil thing ehn. I priced palm oil from retailers at agege Lagos... They sell 5litres for 1800. It shows they buy from mile 12 at 7000. Online prices is different from reality
God bless you sis for this.
Re: Palm Oil by donparosky(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
palm oil business is a game of risk...... best take is to follow your mind at all time.
As per price, it varies with location, quality, and of course maker competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun State Partners With Fan Milk To Establish Odeda Farm Institute / My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. / WE Sell Empty Shipping Containers & Refrigerated(reefer) Containers20ft And 40ft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.