Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Campus, My Zoo. See How This Fresh Nigerian Student Finished This Article - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Campus, My Zoo. See How This Fresh Nigerian Student Finished This Article (376 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / Fresh Nigerian Students In UK Savor, Lament First Ever Winter / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Campus, My Zoo. See How This Fresh Nigerian Student Finished This Article by EgbechoFaith2: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Very often, the tertiary institution is being mistaken for a cocoon of fantasy or a tasty mucilaginous marrow at the socket of a bone that needs to be sucked before it is too late. Nigerians, who have not yet been admitted into a university few years after secondary studies, will surely ponder on why their fates have chosen to form umbrellas of melancholy above their heads. Some persons would fight in between strings to be admitted and most times end up learning something but not the stipulated course. The word ‘student’ is not a phenomenal title, neither is it an acronym nor a gong on special foreheads. A student is one seriously devoted to some subject, whether academic or not. Learning never ends, so goes a saying. This gets everyone to fit into the description of a student. It is rational to know that people who are on study in academic environments especially the glorified university are human beings with their lifetime ticking away in the clock. They are using a tangible part of their lives during their studies and therefore, should take calculated steps and informed decisions.

The campus is not only an animal farm but a zoo in which YOU, a new animal has just been lapped in. Your species and others are in there, hence it is incumbent upon a person to choose how to live. On campus, there is one thing to say yes to which is learning in its broadness but there are several other acts to say no to which is often where the problem emanates. Among young people, there is so much ...
See source
http://egbechofaith.com/campus-zoo-new-proseyourlibraryforreals/

(1) (Reply)

[2018 Passtcert New] Cisco 500-701 Pdf Dump / Jamb 2018 Change Of Course/institution And Any Other Necessary Data / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.