Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty (1707 Views)

2020 Model Honda Accord Sports Toks Good Deal Full Option / 2018 Model Honda Accord Sports Toks Selling Fast / 2018 Model Honda Accord Sports Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Black leather/Fabric Interior

Automatic transmission
Factory Air-conditioning

Power windows

Power steering
Power side mirrors

Steering cruise/volume control buttons

Alloy-wheels

Anti-locking braking system

Air-bags
6CD Changer
AM/FM Radio
Backup camera
Navigation system
Remote trunk release

4K+miles

Asking Price: N13.000.000

This is the best deal you can get, fresh from the sea. Honda Accord 2017 sports edition[left][/left] V4, Call or whatsapp
08059396706 or 08061642659.

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
wow a clean title car.

Can you please post the vin?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Kjnwancaro: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by 100naira(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
wow a clean title car.

Can you please post the vin?

Come for inspection and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
tokunbogreat:

cc cosplay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by 2shur: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
send d VIN
or
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Cosplay: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please post this vehicle VIN sir. You cannot make an advert in public and ask to provide the VIN in private.
These cars appear clean. Is there something you’re trying to hide? Not worth it Sir.
Thanks
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Kingsoul1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
tokunbogreat:

Its as simple as that...
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Philadelphia: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cc cosplay lipsrsealed

cc: ejembi28
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Cosplay: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kingsoul1:
Its as simple as that...
You can stay here pontificating. I’d recommend you go to your advert and provide the VINs.
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cc: Ipfreely

Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Cosplay: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
We all know why the obstinate few have refused to provide the VIN.

Take a look at this and you’ll understand why.

https://www.nairaland.com/4379650/newly-imported-tokunbo-2011-toyota
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by ejembi28(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
I'm present sir.
Philadelphia:

cc: ejembi28
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:
We all know why the obstinate few have refused to provide the VIN.

Take a look at this and you’ll understand why.

https://www.nairaland.com/4379650/newly-imported-tokunbo-2011-toyota

I don't know why you are here on the internet but some of us are here for business, our legit biz. You don't have to discourage other people who may be serious about buying. No personal issues but plz you can always pass. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
tokunbogreat:

I don't know why you are here on the internet but some of us are here for business, our legit biz. You don't have to discourage other people who may be serious about buying. No personal issues but plz you can always pass. Thank you
if truly you're here for real business, you would do that with a clear and open mind, and not withholding vital info such as VIN..

Let interested customers see and know the previous condition/history of the car they want to buy, that's all we seek here..

2 Likes

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Gentlevin: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
pinnket:
if truly you're here for real business, you would do that with a clear and open mind, and not withholding vital info such as VIN..

Let interested customers see and know the previous condition/history of the car they want to buy, that's all we seek here..
Yes I truly support this.....if any car dealer want to sell via nairaland, then they should post the VIN simple. or else , they should go sell elsewhere.
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
pinnket:

If you have a #1 business then i'm sure you won't come here to pass judgements on other people's business posts. Just like you've said, "interested customers" and not online commentators. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gentlevin:
Yes I truly support this.....if any car dealer want to sell via nairaland, then they should post the VIN simple. or else , they should go sell elsewhere.

Like you are a board member here on nairaland? You are funny...LOL.
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
tokunbogreat:

If you have a #1 business then i'm sure you won't come here to pass judgements on other people's business posts. Just like you've said, "interested customers" and not online commentators. Thank you.
Oga post the VIN and stop the plenty talks...
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2018
tokunbogreat:

you call this you scam and junk sale a business? Mr Business weh done sir... Quit trying to swindle people into buying your junks. Post the VIN.

Same seller who's claiming credibility has multiple accounts just to swindle unsuspecting customers into buying his junks. Omoogbon omolajaone tokunbogreat. I'm sure this is you name, surname and middle name abi? ... Truly, a leopard can never change its spot
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2018
Fraudulent seller.... Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Shine your eyes everybody

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
pinnket:
you call this you scam and junk sale a business? Mr Business weh done sir... Quit trying to swindle people into buying your junks. Post the VIN.

Same seller who's claiming credibility has multiple accounts just to swindle unsuspecting customers into buying his junks. Omoogbon omolajaone tokunbogreat. I'm sure this is you name, surname and middle name abi? ... Truly, a leopard can never change its spot

Are you joking or what? How dare you come on my page and accuse me of running a scam? Do you have a business at all? So i am a scam simply because i refuse to oblige a request from an online commentator whose aim is to discredit others? Do you have a heart at all?
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
pinnket:
Fraudulent seller.... Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Shine your eyes everybody

How dare you call me a scam ?

If truly i am running a scam here then let God punish my deeds but if I am not then the same God should not only punish but also ruin everything that concerns you. I am sure you never earn in millions before so you don't know what it means to invest millions. Jobless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by tokunbogreat: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2018
pinnket:

What multiple account? I don't get you. What do you stand to gain by running down someone else's business? Do you have a job at all?
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2018
tokunbogreat:

Are you joking or what? How dare you come on my page and accuse me of running a scam? Do you have a business at all? So i am a scam simply because i refuse to oblige a request from an online commentator whose aim is to discredit others? Do you have a heart at all?

guy don buy land for Internet . grin grin grin grin
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Philadelphia: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2018
ejembi28:
I'm present sir.

For don done.
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by timifakay(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
tokunbogreat:

If truly i am running a scam here then let God punish my deeds but if I am not then the same God should not only punish but also ruin everything that concerns you. I am sure you never earn in millions before so you don't know what it means to invest millions. Jobless bunch.

Please leave Gold out of this matter...
Nah so Mazdaenginepart sef do that time...
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by SortOut: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

guy don buy land for Internet . grin grin grin grin
He built nairaland ni. Simple thing, post VIN, Dem go dey vex

Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by timifakay(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
tokunbogreat:

Please leave God out of this matter...
Nah so Mazdaenginepart sef do that time...
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
tokunbogreat:

keep fuming and convulsing okay... Until you do the needful, you'll be labelled a fraud..

Na me you wan use God threaten... Shows how eager you want to claim a saint..

Until you do the needeful bro... Expect more of this on your thread.!

Fraudulent seller... Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!. Shine your eyes everybody..
Re: Fresh And Clean Title 2017 Honda Accord Sports Edition With Full Duty by ejembi28(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Did u see what stubbornness had done to u?
Simple request "post vin " finish.
Sir , its now a crime to advertised car on this platform without posting it Vin,
Let buyer know the value of what they are buying.
So what's wrong with that

(1) (Reply)

Very Available! Lexus Rx 350 2013 Black Colour @giveaway Price #negotiable##pics / Sold!! Sold!! Sold!Toks 012 Toyota Camry SE Available For Sale 4.5m Asking Price / Price crash: Honda City Ivtec 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.