Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,944 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help (4493 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by StrongWoman333(f): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello all please I am here to solicit for your likes on my post on this thread. Just scroll to my comment where I wrote INTERESTED and click like. Thanks smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65364939

That is the link.
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by LadySarah: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2018
The guy is a maga for the girl.
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eketem:
Liar.

A man will be beating his wife all night in Canada and he won't be locked up in police cell?

The man is the one chasing the girl begging to eat her Veejay the girl is just saying yes no maybe taking money from him
You are blocking your husband's name yes it is your husband but exposing the girl who your shameless husband is disturbing like a goat on heat.

You are a silly jobless woman no wonder your shameless husband is so disrespectful of you.

Go and face your husband and tell him to stop harrasing girls, I wish I knew this lady I would have advised her to sue you
reporting her husband means jail time and chance for divorce. This foolish woman is not ready to let go of her useless man
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Your uncle has no taste. It's obvious from the chats that the girl is extremely boring and very dull. Did they do juju for him?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by patani(m): 4:14am On Mar 10, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Your uncle has no taste. It's obvious from the chats that the girl is extremely boring and very dull. Did they do juju for him?

Exactly, you need to check the lady’s Facebook profile. Damn smelling! Don’t mean to be direspectful, but the man lack taste
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by Eketem: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
reporting her husband means jail time and chance for divorce. This foolish woman is not ready to let go of her useless man

Then she should keep her shameless man and stop harrasing girls he is disturbing
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
then she shud find work
Imustreturn:
OK good and fine.. U will be sending money to side while your own kids are suffering and you keep complaining no money.
How fair is that?
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by Imustreturn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kobicove:
The guy is beating his wife and daughter in Canada>

Are you sure about this? undecided
100% sure bro..
Re: How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help by Lumpyy(f): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is totally one sided,the aunty is just there saying OK,OK!!!!!
Of course the man has gone to her Jerusalem before but he's d one making a lol out of this conversation,I'm here laughing one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Significance Of Women’s Day – Why Is Women’s Day Relevant? / Traditional Marriage And Wedding- Which One Is Most Important With Reason / How Many Times Is "Love Making" Recommended In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.