Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? (1417 Views)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? by don4real18(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
I was just thinking about this having read that appearance matters a lot. What do you guys think?
Re: US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? by Godson201333(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
wear anything you wanna wear,Above all is Gods favour
Re: US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? by femijck(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Y calling unnecessary attention?
Re: US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? by don4real18(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2018
femijck:
Y calling unnecessary attention?
When someone asks a question, it's because he/she needs clarification on the subject.
Re: US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? by femijck(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
don4real18:

When someone asks a question, it's because he/she needs clarification on the subject. Up
no I'm not talking about u asking ...I'm talking about at the d embassy....u don't wanna look different and call attention even though there is nothing wrong in that...just a Jean and t shirt is even far better.

I know of a guy who traveled to Turkey some years back....he was dressed in Ankara and and some sandals....he gained the attention is was looking for at the POE., He was called out of the line and interviewed but failed .

That same night he was turned back.

1 Like

Re: US Interview- Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire? by don4real18(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2018
femijck:
no I'm not talking about u asking ...I'm talking about at the d embassy....u don't wanna look different and call attention even though there is nothing wrong in that...just a Jean and t shirt is even far better.

I know of a guy who traveled to Turkey some years back....he was dressed in Ankara and and some sandals....he gained the attention is was looking for at the POE., He was called out of the line and interviewed but failed .

That same night he was turned back.
Alright, thanks a lot... I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Japan Visa Process / Schooling In Canada Lambton College / Can This Strike Affects Embassy: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.