Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire (41249 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Edithfavourite: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2018
A chief who refused to removed his traditional headgear, was, yesterday, denied entry into a plane at the Enugu airport.

According to an eyewitness, the flight was Lagos-bound. However, the chief’s refusal to remove the headgear made him miss the flight because the staff didn’t give in to his intimidation and threats.

Watch the hilarious Video Below;

https://zenithnaija.com/chief-denied-entry-into-a-plane-in-enugu-because-of-his-traditional-attire-video/

1 Share

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by wagazala: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Didn't the Chief pass through a scanner? Was the man next to him in the picture asked to remove his cap?

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Deivid10(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Elnino4ladies: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2018
I see nothing wrong with his outfit

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Keziehenry(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Nothing is wrong with his dressing. let him Sue the airline asap.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by LifeofEl(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2018
some people sha��

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by fahren(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
This one weak me grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by gare(f): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Edithfavourite:
A chief who refused to removed his traditional headgear, was, yesterday, denied entry into a plane at the Enugu airport.

According to an eyewitness, the flight was Lagos-bound. However, the chief’s refusal to remove the headgear made him miss the flight because the staff didn’t give in to his intimidation and threats.

Watch the hilarious Video Below;

https://zenithnaija.com/chief-denied-entry-into-a-plane-in-enugu-because-of-his-traditional-attire-video/

Compound chief

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by lilmax(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
well, those that have been on the air should clarify this

because I never enter plane once

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Rashman578(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Iberiberism

3 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by bknight: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2018
The eye witness should have told us the reasons given by the airline staff.

Perhaps he started with the cliche “do you know who I am? and the usual “I’ll deal with you”

Because in truth, I do not see anything wrong with what he wore.

7 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by porshnuel: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2018
He even wore anklelet .....the man is as confused as his attire

5 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Urchman200: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Struggling to understand what they mean by that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Must they do that with my chief?
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by bomasek(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
So the cap fit cause turbulence or make the plane go off radar?

15 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Gecoz: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Too bad he knew nothing about culture cheesy cheesy
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Zanotee: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
That is so huge... shocked
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by hisgrace090: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Ohaneze ndigbo should look into how kings in Igbo land are being insulted regularly.

Last time on abs television awka, the awka chief eze uzu awka was describing how the police stopped him and insisted he must be searched despite moving with one of his official car.

Now it is airport staffs this must be looked into.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by kingchris30(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Why removing cap, I don't see anything wrong with the cap. If I were the chief I would have just remove the cap the go my way.

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by godfatherx: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
He should charter a private jet next time

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by TissuePaper: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
We are our own enemy

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Na wao.... cheesycheesy
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Haha!
shocked shocked sad
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmabest2000(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Poor Chief

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by GOFRONT(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Pls live and let live
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by cooldipo(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Awww..... A slap on tradition!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.