Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

You Want A Web Site Get-in (for Serious Minded People) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Want A Web Site Get-in (for Serious Minded People) (316 Views)

Web Site Forum For Sell / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Build Your Web Site And Web App Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want A Web Site Get-in (for Serious Minded People) by mathemusician: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hi,

I am a Web designer, web-developer ,graphics designer and an upcoming app developer. Enough!
Let talk about what I have to offer:

I wish to give back to nairaland during this free period I have.
The 1st Package

For the first 2 Mails I receive.
1. I will Create a Portfolio site for your Business using either wordpress or joomla (Note: You Must choose).
2. I will show the result of the page to you.
3. You will Be patient with me coz I will be doing 3 Projects at a time.
4. I will try my best to make look professional (We both need Patience).
5. You will Get Hosting and Domain Yourself, I will help you host it.

The 2nd Package
For the First three mails I receive.
1. I will create your company logo free of charge (If you have any concepts we can use your , mine otherwise)
2. Make Modification (2times) (But we both need Patience).
3.Deliver the Package in Jpeg,Png,ai.

Note: I will reply the mail so that we can communicate more.
if I discover through our interaction you are not that serious I will Pick another mail

NOW AT THE END OF IT ALL IF FEEL THE NEED TO APPRECIATE/ENCOURAGE. DO

THE MAIL: tecsunmedia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Approved Google Adsense Account For Sale(uk, US, NAIJA) / The Complete Web Developer Course! / Order for your choice of Frontend Website Template (Web Developer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.