Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Just Wondering - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Wondering (583 Views)

...Just Wondering / I really was just wondering / Just Wondering ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wondering by Pogistega(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
An old man sitting at the mall watched a teenager intently.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.

The old man kept staring at him.

When the teenager was tired of being stared at, he sarcastically asked, “What’s the matter, old man? Never did anything wild in your life?”

The old man did not bat an eye when he responded, “I got drunk once and had sex with a peacock.

I was just wondering if you were my son.”
Re: Just Wondering by 1stknight(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2010
Pogistega:

An old man sitting at the mall watched a teenager intently.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.

The old man kept staring at him.

When the teenager was tired of being stared at, he sarcastically asked, “What’s the matter, old man? Never did anything wild in your life?”

The old man did not bat an eye when he responded, “I got drunk once and had intimacy with a peacock.

I was just wondering if you were my son.”
u try kip it up grin
Re: Just Wondering by Latty88(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2010
Very funny lol!
Re: Just Wondering by bighead1(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2010
ffuucckinf funny grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / If It Is You What Will You Do / A Guide To The Average Barbeque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.