Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nairaland Admin Tolerance Should Be Looked Into And Stepped Up. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Admin Tolerance Should Be Looked Into And Stepped Up. (1373 Views)

The INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down. / (z0n3.today)buy & Sell Shells, Webmail, Rdp Full Admin, Inbox Smtp, Mailer Inbox / Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Admin Tolerance Should Be Looked Into And Stepped Up. by dokita001(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
My phone keep asking me to update my Bible App, please what does the Bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple
In other news,
I love social networking sites and apps (e.g facebook, whatsapp, linked in etc), I've used it to make a lot of good relationships, business deals & lasting memories but,,,this month of March, it will be 3years that I've been on Nairaland with little or nothing to show for it because the so called "admins" won't let my posts see the light of the day...when next I post and the "admins" bring it down (delete it), I will say "bye bye" to this space, deactivate my nairaland account & step up my game.

(1) (Reply)

Lol See What I Saw On The Wall / Joke Of The Week. / Religous Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.