Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos (38176 Views)

Family Of 5 Escapes Without A Scratch After Trailer Crushes Car In Jos / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) / Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by jayloms: 5:23am On Mar 09, 2018
leggo:

I hope you see the flaw in your logic soon. What do you say when people actually die as a result of accidents then? Please let me know ASAP
Human logic can't stand when it comes to God, you either take it or leave it. When man was born he (His spirit) was fully alive to God, who is the father of spirits and could communicate with God. But as we grow older, the fallen nature of Adam takes over and we become weak in the spirit and more alive to the flesh, thus losing vital communication with God. We become more conscious of the natural.

But, thank God for Jesus Christ who brought restoration back to us through his death and resurrection. Now, when we receive Him as our lord and personal saviour, it shouldn't end there we must make conscious effort to developing our spirit with the word and prayer, to have adequate communication from God and to do as He instructs.

It is never the will of God that His children should perish by road accidents! God communicates the dangers to His children directly (to those who have grown spiritually) or indirectly (through someone else), it is now dependent on the individual to obey and we all know that obedience is a choice.

The point is you can be a Christian and not be alive in spirit to God and that's where the danger is.
God spoke through Isaiah to Hezekiah when he was ill about his death and when he prayed God added more years to him.

The fact still remains that God is speaking but how many can actively hear and obey Him.

Even the babalawos communicate with their evil spirits, when they carry out their evils, how much more important should Christians grow spiritually to hear expressly from God and obey Him.

Praise be to God Almighty!! All the glory must be to Him alone, forever. Amen
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by dstar01(m): 5:24am On Mar 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:
An On-Air-Personality and broadcaster based in Warri, Delta state is lucky to be alive following a freak motor accident which happened yesterday morning. A fuel tanker loaded with petrol climbed over his car with an extra passenger inside and totally destroyed it.

The two car occupants miraculously came out totally unhurt from the accident as he ascribed his survival to God.

Oghenero Genza took to Facebook to share the good news. Read below;

we were two inside the car. The fuel tanker loaded with petrol climbed over our car and totally destroyed it. But the two of us miraculously came out totally unhurt. yes, i said totally unhurt. It was this morning at the front of NNPC filling station, just before Agbarho. The glory is to God almighty.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/warri-based-oap-survives-accident-as-trailer-climbs-on-top-of-car.html

Still baffles me how some people can open their mouth to say there's no God. let those people come and explain this with their science knowledge.
Thank You God for your grace on these guys who survived this accident
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:59am On Mar 09, 2018
overdrive:
Later somebody from nowhere will come and tell me there is no God.baba God u too much.

God is gracious! smiley
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by patexcool(f): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2018
that is God in action. I saw it on my way to work
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by godofuck231: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2018
To crown all up its a Toyota, toy car with little crash resistance, he's a lucky bird
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by Jackflask(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Praise God.
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by wordcat(m): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
It can only be God. May his name be praised.

Is this your God on sabbatical leave when the good people of Benue were been massacred by the herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by asamaigho(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
THE LIVING GOD....
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2018
they must dispense the fuel at my choice filling station and go their way along with my wreck car
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
overdrive:
Later somebody from nowhere will come and tell me there is no God.baba God u too much.
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by Godson201333(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2018
No king as God
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by sabiboy2(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2018
YouthsPC0:
Jehovah this can only be you!
Praise the Lord
hallelujah
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by pamcode(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2018
oh Boy I rejoice with the journalist o. Na Baba God do am
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by aniblue(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2018
ThankGod
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by Iyineda(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
overdrive:

God only intervenes when the person survived but had he died the talk would be about how the victim’s time had come or how he was reckless in the first place.

Just leave God out of public discussions that aren’t relevant to the topic. Respect other people’s beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by paix(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Thank God they survived it. This is beyond human comprehension. God is Almighty.
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Thank God for his life.
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by HITTED(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Allaaauwabaaaa! angry
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by Sexina851(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
Angel of death be like "Soon, very soon!!"......... angry

Were you trying to crack a joke?
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by virtuejoan(f): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
kalufelix:
Condemn Iron, Condemn Motor, Battery, Engine, Alternator, Radiator, Gear Box, Aluminum Scrap.

Anu Laa Taa

Echi Ka Bukwa Nta..

idiot anu laa taa echi bu nta for u.
Re: Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos by beeznitfizo: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
kalufelix:
Condemn Iron, Condemn Motor, Battery, Engine, Alternator, Radiator, Gear Box, Aluminum Scrap.

Anu Laa Taa

Echi Ka Bukwa Nta..

So what are u tryn to say by dat proverb?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hyacinth Takes Over Ikorodu Ferry Terminal In Lagos, Many Trapped (Photos) / Man Captured Performing ‘legwork’ On Top Of A Moving Danfo Bus In Lagos / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.