Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? (1189 Views)

Web Developers I Need A Website Like Refer.ng / Refer A Client And Earn N1,000 Each - Unlimited Earning From Beta Host Limited / Review: Make Money With Payoneer Affiliate (refer A Friend) Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by fundschanger: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
i withdraw yesterday but yet to be credited !
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by Bizmagnet: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2018
fundschanger:
i withdraw yesterday but yet to be credited !
I will advice you own your blog and make money with it if you can instead of wasting your effort and data on this kind of gimmicks.
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by fundschanger: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2018
Bizmagnet:

I will advice you own your blog and make money with it if you can instead of wasting your effort and data on this kind of gimmicks.
thanks i am not interested , and i am not wasting data this is my second withdrawal i just havent withdrawn during weekends , thanks any way
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by kryptochats: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Bizmagnet:

wadup bro seems like this one is actually the honest type i know someone they paid even see these comments on LIBS i have not tried it though grin

4 Likes

Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by Bizmagnet: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2018
fundschanger:
thanks i am not interested , and i am not wasting data this is my second withdrawal i just havent withdrawn during weekends , thanks any way
Ok. If they have truly paid you in the past, then you don't have to worry. Take care.
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by Bizmagnet: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
kryptochats:
wadup bro seems like this one is actually the honest type i know someone they paid even see these comments on LIBS i have not tried it though grin
Since you can vouch for them even when you haven't tried it yourself, I think you're good to join and make your desired money. No one should just come back here to lament.
Thanks.
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by romancelanders: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2018
wrote an article on this check here https://www.nairaland.com/4928750/really-earn-money-online-home and yes i have been credited during weekend
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by kryptochats: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bizmagnet:

Since you can vouch for them even when you haven't tried it yourself, I think you're good to join and make your desired money. No one should just come back here to lament.
Thanks.
lol bro i am not vouching for them but who see truth make im talk , if google them u will find them on naijaloaded lindaikeji legit.ng etc and to cap the whole thing this thing can be found on this prosper noah blog am sure many people know him . i don't do all these but who see truth make him talk i am just trying to explain to you that they have the trust of big brands thats all bro .

i know you design blogs and website and you are looking for customers but you can do that by creating a thread not trying to discourage people about what they do and tell them to do blogging grin
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by Bizmagnet: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
kryptochats:
lol bro i am not vouching for them but who see truth make im talk , if google them u will find them on naijaloaded lindaikeji legit.ng etc and to cap the whole thing this thing can be found on this prosper noah blog am sure many people know him . i don't do all these but who see truth make him talk i am just trying to explain to you that they have the trust of big brands thats all bro .

i know you design blogs and website and you are looking for customers but you can do that by creating a thread not trying to discourage people about what they do and tell them to do blogging grin
No wahala now.
Re: Does Refer.ng Pay During Weekend ? by kryptochats: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bizmagnet:

No wahala now.
wink

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please How Do I Create A Site Map? / "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" / Did RIM Really Opened Up Purchasing Apps From App World To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.