Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (37415 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / "You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by blowjob: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
NA ONLY GOD KNOWS, WATIN DIS TWO UGLY RAM, GO PRODUCE.. angry angry
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Dis laura ugly like carpentry work
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by optimusprime2(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can't Ogbonna learn from history?
The last man that had his hair cut because of a woman paid for it with his life.

He cut his hair as a sign of love when the bible says Nazarenes shouldn't cut their hair as a sign of their covenant with God.

Nothing a Samson does for a Delilah can impress her or make her feel loved.
Delilah's are perpetually insecure and highly manipulative.

Let me wait and see if history will repeat itself.
Trust me, this guy was getting bald... it was inevitable

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by mabea: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
bayocanny:
Op wait, you called Ogbonna Kanu a retired Nigerian footballer?

Are you okay?
Of course he is or are you indomie generation?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by skybeauty(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Our greatest problem in Nigeria is judging people, we are champions at dat. We hardly see anything good in others rather we badmouth and critisize ourselves. Well as for me dude looks very good and responsible and d most important tin is dat d love of his life loves him dat way so *haterz shove it up ur ass*

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2018
This dependents couple are in love o. One of them should sha try to be independent.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by az30: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Happy birthday Laura. I'm always concerned about marriages where a party sees the need to post deeds done for them in their privacy on social media. Rarely a good sign. With that said...happy birthday again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by john650(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
I always thought two over grown adults wearing braids looked tacky. They are no longer playing football where ball players like to maintain a certain style. I guess his wife shares the same sentiment. Now only if Papilo's wife can also get him to do the needful. People take you seriously when you don't have braids, tattoos and nose rings.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lets see your nose Herr waffenss

Didn't have to show u but since u so nicely asked:

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Useless old man that should live his life quietly.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Una sure say this guy nor senior KANU soooo

See e face , e belike old false prophet grin

Lmao...@old false prophet cheesy grin grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Lloydfather(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2018
And who said women are not powerful.

Lora will be like. Pls Ogbonna this is 2018 and Not 90's.
My friends are complaining that u don't know was sup.

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Chetimah(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2018
It makes me to remember SAMSON in the BIBLE hmmmm,hope your hair is nit your starnow dat u cut ur hair hope u haven't cut ur STAR?just asking
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by ensamy(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2018
This two people na wa. Ogbonna under Nwankwo's shadow and Laura under Linda's shadow. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by olubless90: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
hope is Samson v Delilah season 2 we dey see so

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by 2shur: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2018
but dis gal ugly sha
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by millionboi2: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2018
flyca:
Something tells me Laura is also the one behind her husband's handle.

But what do I know kwanu lipsrsealed
u get m
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Edge1(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Una sure say this guy nor senior KANU soooo

See e face , e belike old false prophet grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2018
Amara Kanu has won first battle... I hope Oga Nwankwo go cut hin own braids too as na Ogbonna de go arrange babes wen de plait their hair grin son now wen hin don cut hin own no more runs for big bros again tongue

GodOfAction:
Retired Nigerian football defender Ogbonna Kanu has cut his braids for the first time in many years, to celebrate his wife, Laura Ikeji, on her birthday which would be on the 15th day of March.

According t0 his wife Laura, it's her best birthday gift ever "Dude cut his braids for me!!!!! Haaaaa, best birthday gift everrrrr!!! My baby for life! kinda liked the braids too." she wrote

Hours later via IG Ogbonna shared photos of himself  with his braided hair all gone.

Sharing the photo, he wrote: "This is for you my wife, it's never enough to say what I feel for you, I adore you. You've always been my strength, I want to thank you for being my wife. @lauraikeji #newlook #support"

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/09/ogbonna-kanu-cut-his-braids-to-celebrate-wife-laura-ikejis-birthday-photos/
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by ObaroFaisal(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
REMEMBER, SAMSON AND DELILAH? ...

DELILAH MADE SAMSON CUT HIS hair ... THAT WAS THE END for SAM O!

LAURA DELILAH AND SAMSON KANU

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by bonna4u(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Why is this dude lying that he cut the braids for bobrisky lookalike's sake? We all know he is going bald and it would be a disaster for him to have braids looking like that of Taribo West in the twilight of his career.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by digitsolution: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2018
This brings to mind the story of Samson and Delilah. Hope its not what i am thinking sha. What do i know sef ? Lets go make some money people check out my signature.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by femi4: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2018
bayocanny:
Op wait, you called Ogbonna Kanu a retired Nigerian footballer?

Are you okay?
indomie pikin

He was in Sydney 2000 Olympic squad (Dream team2) along side Oliseh Junior and Yakubu

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2018
He is now looking responsible
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Laura's face resembles Bobwisky abi wetin be that nuisance name self cool

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by realoscar84(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Why some of you get bad mouth like this? Wetin dis man do you na. grin grin

Hardeybohwarley:

Chai your own deep ooo.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

Didn't have to show u but since u so nicely asked:
Same shape with her nose naa cheesy
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by gozzlin: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2018
flyca:
Something tells me Laura is also the one behind her husband's handle.

But what do I know kwanu lipsrsealed

Ogbonna has always been on Instagram before he married Laura. Stop thinking nonsense.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by DonaTee(f): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2018
cheesy : D cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Same shape with her nose naa cheesy

You must be blind as a bat.

Then again your own snout is not quite appealing either.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by flyca: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2018
gozzlin:

Ogbonna has always been on Instagram before he married Laura. Stop thinking nonsense.
Don't take it too personally.
My opinion is that the account might have been hijacked by Laura. Bite me kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba Poses Like Pharaoh Of Egypt (photo) / Mabel Makun Leaves Us Green With Envy In Captivating Photos / Comedian Edo Charles Finds His Daughter After 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.