Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child (27825 Views)

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by phosky(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2023
Laura Ikeji and husband, Ogbonna Kanu welcome third child

The famous Real Housewives of Lagos cast, Laura Ikeji announces the safe delivery of her third child with her husband, Ogbonna Kanu.

The mother of two took to her Instagram page to share the heartwarming news with her over three million followers as she welcomed her baby girl. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Laura Ikeji shared photos of herself at the hospital, partially revealing details except for her hand with a tag on it, alongside her husband too.

“It’s a girl! . Thank u God,” she captioned the post on her page.

Fans, celebrities and well-wishers have since flooded her page to wish the family well over the new arrival.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/29/laura-ikeji-and-husband-ogbonna-kanu-welcome-third-child/

18 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Ireportlive: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Like play like play the marriage is waxing stronger

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Totilopussylick(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
tongue

Is not like as if others are not giving birth and we don't hear anything.

Why should this be news lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by abrahambest(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by africandollar: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Me I no fine like baboon
But you still love me like this oh
Even if na taboo
You go still want be my boo
Ahhh Ahhh Ehh Eeee Aahhh Ehhh
Oh my Cinderella
Ti’ojo ba ro
I be your umbrella

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Mp3paw: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by AllahOfBlood: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
cheesy

When pussy sweet pady man keep fuccking

I wish her and her family success

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by iampeterben(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to them, next news please.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by saddler: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by femi4: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2023
This girl too like sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
shocked shocked

When Tinubu made the statement " Power is not given, you grab it and run away with it" , he was referring to Laura Ikeji who grabbed Hannah Turay's husband and has successfully ran away with him by dropping three children in a space of 6 years.

Now seeing what Laura Ikeji has done makes me remember how that Yoruba woman snatched my husband too and made me a widow.

Wetin Yoruba women see for igbo man prick sef?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by samista: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
This is the marriage many people didn't expect to last because of Laura's 'mannerless' girl image but lo and behold it is waxing stronger and stronger. Congratulations to the Kanu's and the Ikeji's.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Natbrowny: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
femi4:
This girl too like sex

The man nko

Coz last i checked its a 2 way thing

10 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by GanagiBitrus: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by ItisWell22(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
Like play like play the marriage is waxing stronger

Against negative speculators and naysayers.

Marriage is work, and the 2 must decide to make it work.

Congrats to them…🎉

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by jeff1993: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2023
wetin concern us??

When dem dey fvck dem tell us??

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by ColonelMichael: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Toothpaste is costly now, at least 3k, Agbadorians will start using agbo to gargle, if you notice anyone with smelly bad breath this career criminal regime, know it is them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Pebx: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

When pussy sweet pady man keep fuccking

I wish her and her family success
Pussy dey sour before?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by bigpicture001: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
why still maintain her maiden name in her husband's house
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Yinpul: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2023
iampeterben:
Congratulations to them, next news please.
cool
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by samista: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Is not like as if others are not giving birth and we don't hear anything.

Why should this be news lipsrsealed
When you are big then you are a news maker and anything you do makes the news but when you are a nobody, nobody cares about you.

10 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Dnet9dnet: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Live on.
You deserve it
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Ireportlive: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2023
ItisWell22:

Against negative speculators and naysayers.

Marriage is work, and the 2 must decide to make it work.

Congrats to them…🎉

For real.. congratulations to them, for sticking together

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by YoungLionken(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
A woman with wisdom (School can give you knowledge, brilliance but certainly not wisdom) cool..

While her sister Linda(which means snake) was busy forming woke, pretending to be a feminist, only to be relegated to the 'baby mama' status cheesy. Laura was busy learning, putting into practice what was taught to them by their grandmother smiley..

Other women with wisdom are Chioma Davido, Regina Nwoko, Temi Otedola Eazi, Omotola Jalande, Stephanie Okereke, to mention a few cool..

Congratulations Laura, more blessings coming cool...

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by samista: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
bigpicture001:
why still maintain her maiden name in her husband's house
She bears Laura ikeji Kanu officially, just that she was already popular with her maiden name and people still call her that.

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by Stephen0mozzy: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
This girl dey....e be like fame tire her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.