Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ (23309 Views)

Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by focus7: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Anothe Igbo pastor on the rampage.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Kunlevibes(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Evince:

As if there is any man of God anywhere

Only God knows that one. Wicked chaotic world we live in
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by CuteMadridista: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

No way, na religion of peace's most likely

Yahweh ordered the Israelites to kill all midianite males and non virgin females and keep the virgin females for themselves. also slaughtered Onan for not impregnating his brother's wife

I wouldn't put it past such a god to have instructed this pastor to impregnate those girls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Born2Breed(f): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Deliverance churches are filled with problems, they don't prophesier anything positive, only the negative.

Until people understands that the power of life and death,illnesses and health, failure and success,prosperity and poverty are in their tongues most pastors will go hungry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by kadree(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2018
YINKS89:
While the purported deliverance process lasted, the pastor, an insider said, suddenly went into uncontrollable act, leaving his manhood blown out of his white garment dress, and in a twinkle of an eye allegedly buried it into one of the victims vagina. that part got mi laughing.

That part of d story "overfunny " abeg. Lolz

How him take bury am in a twinkle of an eye?

Him tin na Bluetooth made?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by olmoRoc: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2018
I wonder when Nigerians will stop running after pastors. Go to church, if you must, worship, and go home.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by pinknipple: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2018
YINKS89:
While the purported deliverance process lasted, the pastor, an insider said, suddenly went into uncontrollable act, leaving his manhood blown out of his white garment dress, and in a twinkle of an eye allegedly buried it into one of the victims vagina. that part got mi laughing.

Children of 2nd Timothy
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by crowntech: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Zita55:
But seriously, those girls are very stupid...

You don't know when the deliverance started going awkward? Congratulobia

No one is a virgin, life screw us all
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Evince(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Kunlevibes:

Only God knows that one. Wicked chaotic world we live in

As in eh. If u do research self u will see that even wat we believe in is microscopic compare with other belief.

India get thousands of God
Naija same
Other countries same.

Which God is the real God
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2018
YINKS89:

should have read: he sunk it into their vagina, or rammed it in, must have happened at the speed of light, no wonder the slutts didnt know what happened
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Bloggers, bloggers at it again.

This is fantastically concocted fake news.

Those could well more likely be men potbellies.

The author of this beautiful lies is obviously hor.ny. One of the sisters should please help out to douse the wild romantic flame generated by this sexual.ly activated conjified fella
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Kunlevibes(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Evince:

As in eh. If u do research self u will see that even wat we believe in is microscopic compare with other belief.

India get thousands of God
Naija same
Other countries same.

Which God is the real God

Hahaha. Me can't say o. My observation is make i live better life, enjoy with my family and grow old then die. Maybe i go no some little mysteries about life. But who will i share them to? Lol
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by deezage: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks Allah for being Muslim. This shit only happen in churches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by 12submarine(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Araoluwa005:
end time pastor
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by lastchild: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
He went out of control and buried his penis inside her vagina, what sort of rubbish story is that, she doesn't know when he was coming with the dick or what, abi she bend down and waiting for it

A woman's vagina is in a location where you can not easily get access to even if she is not struggling with you, let alone this one that should be struggling, they are even two sisters there sef

It's either this story is fake or the girls were so Hot that they raped the pastor
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Aboo0123: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
No one delivers except God Almighty. The said two sisters are not only flexible but also gullible to remain unclad before the Hot pastor.

No sensible fellow would do such in the name of deliverance or salvation.

I say; whenever you are perplexed, the problem is best addressed by you. Firstly, refrain from sins, then, pray on your own (If you are a muslim, observe 2 rak'at of Nafilah), observe fasting, give charity and lastly put your trust in God. Everything will be well with you. This is a lasting solution to your problem instead of approaching the self-acclaimed pastors, juju Alfas and their likes. They will rather dupe you and worsen your problem.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by vertueptime: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Pastors and impregnation

Pastors and sleeping with church members wives

Pastors and fornication

Pastors and sex

Pastors with deliverance

Are like 5 and 6, some one should help with jacob zumas pix
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by sheyee(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Why is the pastor's name, ministry's name withheld and no picture of the culprit to avoid future occurrence.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by don4real18(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2018
actiondrilling:

leaving his manhood blown out of his white garment dress, and in a twinkle of an eye allegedly buried it into one of the victims vagina.
grin grin I actually find this funny
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Evince(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Kunlevibes:

Hahaha. Me can't say o. My observation is make i live better life, enjoy with my family and grow old then die. Maybe i go no some little mysteries about life. But who will i share them to? Lol

In GOT the men that died and came back were ask what they saw, they said " nothing " just darkness
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Geesaintagape: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Stupid pple.
Nigeria needs deliverance.
Any clergyman that can deliver should deliver Nigeria
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by femi4: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Zita55:
But seriously, those girls are very stupid...

You don't know when the deliverance started going awkward? Congratulobia
It depends on which part of the body needs deliverance
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by soliddust2020: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2018
kadree:

That part of d story "overfunny " abeg. Lolz

How him take bury am in a twinkle of an eye?

Him tin na Bluetooth made?

That part of the story cracked me up.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Jabioro: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2018
The sisters were sleeping when he (the pastor) was burying his cucumber inside their pussy? I blame the donor as receipent,at time blissful moment both of had the pleasurable airbone and safe land..Therefore let every party take care him/her selves..
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Antoeni(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Double impact
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2018
divinehand2003:
He isn't not a Pastor but a fraudster.
Year, that's it. When they are yet to commit crime, they are men of God, touch not my anointed. But the moment they commit crime on the alter, they are no longer pastors, in fact they are not Christians. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Orpe7(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Pastor Nackson grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2018
ManFromJos:
Graduates of open university? ordered to be unclad? and bathe with so so so?..
I'm not buying this.. Those sisters na complete olosho. How will someone tell me that one fake pastor arrange room to deliver two sisters, then during the process, he 'buries' his "abdul.malik" in one of the sisters, before digging the grave and reburies it in the other sister.. Like, who does that?
Na dem know wetin the study for the open university sef.. No be like say this one na rape issue sef.
But thunder would castrate this fake pastor last last
You really expected two Oloshos to get pregnant just like that? Think again. Religions have been turning mentally sound people into mumu since 1889BC.
It was gathered that in 1998, the said pastor had, in Enugu State, allegedly committed same act when he was said to have slept with a mother and daughter during an all-night service, and was subsequently banished from the town after he was subjected to severe beating by angry church youths.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by Paschy88(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
This kind story dey make me para.. What the heck is wrong with women?? Two sisters with dead brain.. Wetin dey happen self
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
the stupidity of those ladies cant be measure,must you go for delivering,must you open your legs wide during delivering,or did he force you guys..i cant blame you since you will be looking for miracle upandown that serves you right.and to the fake pastor your masion in hell has A.C so do not worry the painful part is that your generation will also suffer from it.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2018
deezage:
Thanks Allah for being Muslim. This shit only happen in churches everywhere
really.i pray you dont meet the devlish people calling themselves alfa.come to offa a muslim society and i will tell you and show you different alfa that rapes, Bleep omo ile kewu.not only that those that dupe too and those that do ritual...so my dear it is every where wether you are a muslim or a christain they are fake ones tooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.