Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos (28370 Views)

Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Willexmania(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2018
cc ; neminc
Shedrack777:
i hate to see that boss title in her name. i wish i could tag my sasha banks to teach this tokunbo a lesson
see them wrestling addicts grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Tessyama1:
Big brother Naija 2017 2nd runner up, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss is 34 years today, March 9th and have release these absolutely stunning photos to mark her day.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/tboss-releases-stunning-photos-to-mark-her.html

All these females take this photos to advertise themselves for prospective punters.This is advanced prositituition,now called modelling
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by COOL10(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2018
edmaraja:

Haaaa!!! You want make Sasha banks kill am? She go just break all the bone weh dey T boss body
. Why Una dey hype Sasha Banks like this? Then what will you say about Asuka or Sonya Deville of 'Absolution'?
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not feeling Sasha again honestly, since vegetable Bailey beat her.

I actually thought all along that this slut tboss was an edo girl not knowing she was yourba.

This one she is still in the spotlight despite being second runner-up.

Only God knows what would have happened if she had won.

Lol
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by boyjo: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Boyooosa:
Nothing lasts forever, even beauty

Why did you say so?
You think she`s not beautiful?
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Osyxcel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
pweetiedee:
Birthday mate. Happy birthday to me too

Eeyah... Happy Birthday!!! Please send the cake. cool
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Happy Birthday TBoss
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tunks2017(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2018

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by anubabab: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Really........... Thats awesome. TBOSS is 34. I cant believe it. She really try as in..... taking care of that beauty is not easy. Private jetters are really trying GBAAAAAA.

Upon all the BAMBAM home and abroad, the breasts still dey. Thank God KEMEN no get access, we for dey shout bring back our TBOSS.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by anubabab: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
abbaapple:
The sagging breast dough lipsrsealed

Open your eyes. its like u no no beta breast. If she dash u for 5minutes, u no go give testimony for ur church? Omo, Gba!!! That pawpaw still dey there. Butti level now grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
manikspears:

yes we plenty o,i just dey hear dey observe makydebie ,VonTapp and co cool
Lol, I'm also a fan.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by manikspears: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm also a fan.

Can't wait to see asuka loose,that babe dey piss me off.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
manikspears:

Can't wait to see asuka loose,that babe dey piss me off.
That girl is keeping that streak for a while. NOBODY IS READY FOR ASUKA.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pweetiedee(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Osyxcel:

Eeyah... Happy Birthday!!! Please send the cake. cool
thank you
oya send ur address
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by manikspears: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:

Ronda rowsy and my home girl Bailey are ready for asuka.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by manikspears: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:

Ronda rowsy and my home girl Bailey are ready for asuka. cool
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Osyxcel(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
pweetiedee:

thank you

oya send ur address

I'll PM it to you tongue

Hope you had a lovely day?

Wishing you long life and prosperity. smiley
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Boyooosa(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
boyjo:

Why did you say so?
You think she`s not beautiful?
She is, very beautiful but beauty fades away faster when its dominated by artificials, my point.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
manikspears:

Ronda rowsy and my home girl Bailey are ready for asuka. cool
Yea, I know Ronda can beat her but that'll be a long match coming.

Cc Daeylar somebody said Bailey is ready for Asuka. PLEASE BRO DON'T LET ME CHOKE THIS NIGHT, I CAN'T LAUGH ABEG. grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Her name self Tokunbo
How person go dey bear Tokunbo
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Daeylar(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:

Cc Daeylar somebody said Bailey is ready for Asuka. PLEASE BRO DON'T LET ME CHOKE THIS NIGHT, I CAN'T LAUGH ABEG. grin grin grin

grin grin

I'm sure he just wanted to make you laugh.
Bailey should try to beat Alexa first before she even dreams of touching Asuka.
Imagine how bailey has fallen.

@topic,
Tboss is gorgeous. Nice birthday pics.

I don't want a ban for derailing. grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Daeylar:

grin grin

I'm sure he just wanted to make you laugh.
Bailey should try to beat Alexa first before she even dreams of touching Asuka.
Imagine how bailey has fallen.

@topic,
Tboss is gorgeous. Nice birthday pics.

I don't want ban for derailing. grin
Babe, I'm actually coughing here. grin grin
Which kain joke be this? grin Na Sasha dey vex me pass. Bailey now beats Sasha when they go one on one. I was like "Vegetable, you too?" shocked shocked shocked

You no go chop ban, na we get nl. grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Daeylar(f): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe, I'm actually coughing here. grin grin
Which kain joke be this? grin Na Sasha dey vex me pass. Bailey now beats Sasha when they go one on one. I was like "Vegetable, you too?" shocked shocked shocked

You no go chop ban, na we get nl. grin

Makydebbie if I'm banned you'll give me alternate grin grin

I'm not surprised about Sasha sha. Never focused, always easily distracted. But even at that bailey is so weak. Still don't expect Bailey to beat Sasha sha.

I have watched wwe in a while, just catching bits and pieces here and there sad
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Daeylar:

Makydbbie if I'm banned you'll give me alternate grin grin

I'm not surprised about Sasha sha. Never focused, always easily distracted. But even at that bailey is so weak. Still don't expect Bailey to beat Sasha sha.

I have watched wwe in a while, just catching bits and pieces here and there sad
Lmao. Na we get this place joor. grin grin grin

I swear, always distracted, never serious. No ring awareness. Bailey should be the weakest on raw. Na to hug she sabi.

Me too sis, work is taking my time. I was able to watch on independence day because I was home. You need to have seen how Ronda Rowsy beat Stephenie and her husband and even Asuka destroyed Nia's arm. shocked
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by manikspears: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2018
makydebbie:

Say whatever you like we believe in Bailey, but I think camellia would be the one to cash in and end the streak, just watch.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2018
manikspears:

Say whatever you like we believe in Bailey, but I think camellia would be the one to cash in and end the streak, just watch.
Okay keep believing, I'm not a vegetarian.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Daeylar(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
makydebbie:

Lmao. Na we get this place joor. grin grin grin

I swear, always distracted, never serious. No ring awareness. Bailey should be the weakest on raw. Na to hug she sabi.

Me too sis, work is taking my time. I was able to watch on independence day because I was home. You need to have seen how Ronda Rowsy beat Stephenie and her husband and even Asuka destroyed Nia's arm. shocked

E haff reach time for you to forgive Bailey sha
ROTFLMAO grin grin chaii, bailey has offended you grin

I saw, asuka is bad. If she can do a submission move on nia then I wonder who can stand her.
Still waiting for her and Charlotte to wrestle.

Do we take this discussion to the wrestling page? Just asking.

Carry triple H like his a woman. grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daeylar:

E haff reach time for you to forgive Bailey sha
ROTFLMAO grin grin chaii, bailey has offended you grin

I saw, asuka is bad. If she can do a submission move on nia then I wonder who can stand her.
Still waiting for her and Charlotte to wrestle.

Do we take this discussion to the wrestling page? Just asking.

Carry triple H like his a woman. grin
Okay dear, I'll mention you there asap. You mean the new one right?
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by NekuA(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay dear, I'll mention you there asap. You mean the new one right?

Aunty Debbie, please give me a link to the new wrestling thread or give me a mention. Thank you very much. �
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
NekuA:

Aunty Debbie, please give me a link to the new wrestling thread or give me a mention. Thank you very much. �
Okay then, no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle / Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS] / Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.