Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed (1190 Views)

Make Money Writing On Medium / Make Money Writing Articles / Make Money Writing Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by Tyrexw: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Do you love football?
Do you love to write?
Why not make money doing both?
Here's an offer...
Write 4-5 articles a day
Certain weeks, you will write 3-4 articles.
200-250 words per article
9,000 naira a month
This will increase with time.

Requirements

Excellent English Skills
Must be eager to learn
You have to be online most of the time cos the links to the articles will be provided at specific hours of the day
Must be skilled at avoiding plagiarising other articles cos your work will be regularly checked for plagiarism and you may stop the articles altogether if caught.
Must be good at rewriting articles... If you don't know the meaning and ethics of rewriting, search Google and YouTube.
Most of the articles you'll be writing will be rewritten articles cos the links to the articles will be provided. Your job is to read and write your own version of the same story.

Interested?

TyrexWilliams@gmail.com

Reach me, drop Your digits, mail, or send me a dm

Let's get this started!
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by tripleasyndicat(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tyrexw:
Do you love football?
Do you love to write?
Here's an offer...
Write 4-5 articles a day
9,000 naira a month

Requirements

Excellent English Skills
Must be eager to learn
You have to be online most of the time cos the links to the articles will be provided at specific hours of the day
Must be skilled at avoiding plagiarising other articles cos your work will be regularly checked for plagiarism and you may stop the articles altogether if caught.
Must be good at rewriting articles... If you don't know the meaning and ethics of rewriting, search Google and YouTube.
Most of the articles you'll be writing will be rewritten articles cos the links to the articles will be provided. Your job is to read and write your own version of the same story.

Interested?

TyrexWilliams@gmail.com

Let's get this started!

Halla me on 08037932807 or tripleasyndicate@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm interested bro. You can reach me via WhatsApp at 09039347198.lagunjujuwon@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by fargo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Interested. ovbioba.king@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by Gosj01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tyrexw:
Do you love football?
Do you love to write?
Here's an offer...
Write 4-5 articles a day
9,000 naira a month

Requirements

Excellent English Skills
Must be eager to learn

Interested?

TyrexWilliams@gmail.com

Let's get this started!

Anything apart football, am in
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by ologuntheo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
08144819395 or pls drop your no..
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by reesemachh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by itzdrreyy: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
interested........ drreyy19@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by irvingia: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2018
okeyfranck@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by michaelang(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
My contact 08034895474
I'll love to work with you
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by Tyrexw: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Writers needed. 1. Tech Writer to make 12k a month. 2. Article Writer to make 700 naira per a thousand words. Writing jobs open again. Apply via tyrexwilliams@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by emperorblog(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
aayanpoju@gmail.com email me
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by Okunosas2: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'm interested sir. okunosas2@gmail.com. 08038468338
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by maputohq: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okechukwuidam516@gmail.com. 08132546664
Re: Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed by Mubbie(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tyrexw:
Do you love football?
Do you love to write?
Here's an offer...
Write 4-5 articles a day
9,000 naira a month

Requirements

Excellent English Skills
Must be eager to learn

Interested?

TyrexWilliams@gmail.com

Let's get this started!

I just sent you a mail
You can also reach me on whatsapp - 08055941956

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran / A poetic story by a nairalander / *Sivan and Comedy*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.