Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. (2713 Views)

I Warned Her Not To Take Oral Contraceptive, Now She Is Pregnant. / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by wwwkaycom(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Clara is my co-worker in the office, very beautiful mother of two. Married to a gentle, easygoing and hardworking feed miller and fish farmer.
The husband is not doing badly financially. I discovered last November that she's very close to our new boss, the man resumed as our director last September. I tried to find out what was happening but no leeway until I travelled with Clara to Abuja for an official duty in January. Her youngest child wanted to go with her but she refused, I asked her to take him along since the boy is just a playgroup pupil but she said no. We got to Abuja abd Clara told us (myself and our driver) she'll lodge in a particular kotel, I couldn't afford that kind of hotel, about 18k per night. I looked for a moderate one and lodged with the driver in my room. The driver told me later around 8pm that Oga was also in Abuja for a meeting and that Oga's driver just WhatsApped a message to him that Oga is lodging in that hotel Clara lodged in. I got the message immediately. How could Clara have lodged in a hotel that's higher than her night allowance? We got back to our station after four days and I called Clara and told her my observation. She confessed dating our boss. Told me it was for financial gains. I advised her to stop it since her husband is not too poor and her salary is reasonable, she said she needed more money to do some things in her family, and that the big man is already helping her out with the money.
I held my peace abi wetin I fit do again. I pity the cool headed husband and the two kids at home sha.

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by kennybabs1980: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
There's nothing you can do about it, you've done your best, leave her to enjoy her self, she will soon be caught by her husband and sent packing, then she will blame village people for her problems

5 Likes

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by krissconnect(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Come to abj you'll experience same situation. 80% of Abuja married women are doomed, running around stupendously rich guys, alhajis, business tycoons. Abuja married women have refused to get old, competing with the single ladies.. God save us from Karashika WOEmen! undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by kokozain(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Cheating is the order of the day in marriage. May God guide all spouses aright
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
she is not doing it for financial reasons but she is doing it because she is evil.
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by wwwkaycom(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
mysticwarrior:
she is not doing it for financial reasons but she is doing it because she is evil.
I align with this.
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
krissconnect:
Come to abj you'll experience same situation. 80% of Abuja married women are doomed, running around stupendously rich guys, alhajis, business tycoons. Abuja married women have refused to get old, competing with the single ladies.. God save us from Karashika WOEmen! undecided
Same thing everywhere. Hypergamy is a bitch. Single parenting is something men of this generation must have to accept.
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by Donald3d(m): 2:27am On Mar 10, 2018
Its just pure greed and no contentment
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by Chubhie: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2018
May our wives, sisters and girlfriends be invincible to abuja men whose pants are on fire.
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by MzMe(f): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
And what is your business wwwkaycom, do you know if her husband is cheating on her? You men cheat a lot and when it's the woman's turn, you guys say something else calling the woman many names. It is cheat make I cheat, nobody dey vex. Oh yes! that's gender equality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by Islie: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
And what is your business wwwkaycom, do you know if her husband is cheating on her? You men cheat a lot and when it's the woman's turn, you guys say something else calling the woman many names. It is cheat make I cheat, nobody dey vex. Oh yes! that's gender equality.

mtcheww

what do I expect a cheat like you to say........ encourage her to do more

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by MzMe(f): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Islie:

mtcheww

Any problem? You find that simple stuff difficult to understand?
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
I don’t buy the stupid one-sided outrage.

4 Likes

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by tee59(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
She has bn like that even before she married. Ladies who keep more than one guy at a time will Neva stopped even after been married.Same to guys too.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
tee59:
She has bn like that even before she married. Ladies who keep more than one guy at a time will Neva stopped even after been married. Same to guys too.

exactly
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by crackhaus: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm even suspicious of you. Your married colleague is so open with you enough to disclose her affair with her boss, your boss...to the extent she also told you her motivations are financial.

That kain closeness between you two na wah, or someone is just adding ingredients to make the story sweeter.
Re: I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. by bukatyne(f): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Same thing everywhere. Hypergamy is a bitch. Single parenting is something men of this generation must have to accept.

Are the men sleeping with this women single?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Younger Sister For Snatching Her Husband / How Old Do You Really Look? / Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.