Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do I Transfer All Contact In My Old Blackberry To The New One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Transfer All Contact In My Old Blackberry To The New One (1028 Views)

How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer All Contact In My Old Blackberry To The New One by cydophobia(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
Please can someone in the house tell me how to move all my contacts from old blackberry to the new one i just bought including the pix and songs.
Thank you
Re: How Do I Transfer All Contact In My Old Blackberry To The New One by okeymadu(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
this website might be of help,
www.mylookout.com
backup ur data then transfer them to the new one,
u will require internet services on the phones anyway.
Re: How Do I Transfer All Contact In My Old Blackberry To The New One by denzel2009: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
Man you need your desktop manager to do this: plug your bb

Back up and restore function,

Advanced,

Then move stuff on your bb to a temporary loaction on the desktop manager; (self explanatory)

Unplug your old bb and plug the new one

Then move the stuff back. SIMPLES!

(1) (Reply)

How To Set-up Airtel Bis Service / Iphone4: New Choice For Backup Your Iphone Data And Many Apps / Bbm In D Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.