Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas (35362 Views)

Audio Conversation Between Fulani Kidnapper And Ondo Man Negotiating Ransom / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by BABANGBALI: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
And the bastard is still standing
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Pinklipz01: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
all the people that have hand in the fight are all animals and baboons. Am not the one writing this oh.
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by oloriooko(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
How did he start the crisis?
The info is scanty and lacks content
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by FarahAideed: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
BABANGBALI:
And the bastard is still standing

So you really beleive a single man caused the Mabillla crisis grin cheesy SMH

1 Like

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by ghostmist: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
This thread makes me question the IQ of the MOD that moved it to the front page.

1 Like

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by wingmanII: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
mexxmoney:
The English of those other people commenting on the post is enough to start another crisis
Those guys just dey murder the language anyhow. No effort at all.
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by wingmanII: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

So you really beleive a single man caused the Mabillla crisis grin cheesy SMH
Why not? Was it not a single man that caused world War 1?
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
amani63:
You people should tell me if Hausa are really human beings

English language 0%
Human thinking 0%
Education --0.0%
Poverty 80%

I don't blame God for creating this kind people I will blame Nigeria that accepted this God forsaking human beings

And to think that they are the ones ruling Nigeria makes me sick to my stomach. How can a region where you have one educated person out of every one million people be more relevant than a region where you have one uneducated person out of every one million people in the scheme of things? Could this be a curse on Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by LalaSnakeLala(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
They just found a sacrificial goat. The guy must be really dumb to allow himself be used.
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by chrisskynet(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Just negodu grammatical jabberwocky, grammatical brouhaha.

Feeling discombobulated reading this grammatical blunder. Mehn the illiteracy in the North knows no bound and they still wanna rule Nigeria... Just negodu

3 Likes

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by decasey(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Skepticus:

grin

Thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Nigerians are poorly educated.
point of correction, d Northern Nigeria is poorly educated.

2 Likes

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xda59:

And to think that they are the ones ruling Nigeria makes me sick to my stomach. How can a region where you have one educated person out of every one million people be more relevant than a region where you have one uneducated person out of every one million people in the scheme of things? Could this be a curse on Nigeria?
my brother is a curse

Shabi they say "they are born to rule" Jesus still da heaven,we will see if that statement will still be existing 10-15 years from now

1 Like

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by lloydtruth: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thread closed grin grin grin
mexxmoney:
The English of those other people commenting on the post is enough to start another crisis
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Pylony(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
See how him resemble that monkey wey steal 70million for farm. angry
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Kudos to Nigeria Police
lol
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by tribalistseun: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
What the fck is dis?
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by illegalking: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
See the man face.. Hmmm

Thank God Lagos is peaceful
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Juliusdking(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
See wowo face y him still dey alive ?
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by bejeria101(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
You expect me to belive this nonsense? Was he tweeting to both groups and insulting them?
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Sagay212: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
just wait and see how he will be released claiming he has repented.
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Chochovini: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
amani63:
You people should tell me if Hausa are really human beings

English language 0%
Human thinking 0%
Education --0.0%
Poverty 80%

I don't blame God for creating this kind people I will blame Nigeria that accepted this God forsaking human beings
In addition, Wickedness 100%
Primitivity 95%
Ignorance and guillability 100%.
Terrorism 100%.

1 Like

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by chichar1(f): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
English language murdered!!!!!!!!!
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by tiredoflife(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
obinnajr:
UPON FORCING THE NORTHENERS TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR FREE STILL THEY CANT COMPOSE A SIMPLE SENTENCE.....

Only this your English self
On behalf of southern Nigeria
We reject u
U didn't go to school here in the south
We give you to the good people of kano
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by beeznitfizo: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xda59:

And these same stark illiterate rags are the ones ruling Nigeria. There is a big disconnect somewhere, how the fůck on earth is this happening?

You 4kn sit at home during election and you dont hv a PVC.
Go and register and lets vote them out
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by YabaLeftist: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
And he's still alive?
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Willybos(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Is not only Nigerians that lack knowledge of speaking English. Em sure Nigerian's are very intelligent.
Skepticus:

grin

Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
From his face, he's a man that don't want peace.
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by fennels007(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
He will not go scoth free.

uote author=zoba88 post=65692838]According to multiple online reports,the man pictured below whose name is MAIGARI GAGARAU started the crisis in Mambilla Plateau between the Mambillas and Fulani herdsmen with his AK47.The crisis has since claimed many lives

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/see-face-of-man-who-started-crisis.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by govindsen: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by Marsnizz: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2018
he started the crisis' you are a big liar because this man was attack unprovoked by this people
Re: MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas by iaatmguy(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:

grin

reason for the backwardness.
Some don't even know asking a political office holder what he has done for his state of origin, is corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Apprehend Officers Spotted Flogging Woman Along Benin Expressway / EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.