Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (16892 Views)

Apply For (CHEERS)-NGO Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Fresh Graduate & Exp.Job Recruitment(10 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) as follows;

1.) Digital and New Media Manager

Click Here To View Details

2.) Category Manager

3.) Consumer Insight Manager

4.) National Sales Capability Manager

5.) Sales Development Officer- Redistribution Dealer

6.) Category Trade Marketing Officer

7.) Channel Sales Officer - Modern Trade

8.) Area Sales Capacity Manager

9.) Strategic Buyer

10.) Legal Officer

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy?page=1

cc: lalasticlala uboma davide470

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by oshe11: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
sunbbo:
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) as follows;

1.) Digital and New Media Manager

2.) Category Manager

3.) Consumer Insight Manager

4.) National Sales Capability Manager

5.) Sales Development Officer- Redistribution Dealer

6.) Category Trade Marketing Officer

7.) Channel Sales Officer - Modern Trade

8.) Area Sales Capacity Manager

9.) Strategic Buyer

10.) Legal Officer

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy?page=1

cc: lalasticlala uboma davide470
Hmmmmmm......
FTCgrin

Sorry Guys!
Na me dey top today, chop ur L in Peace

MAY GOD FAVOUR EVERYONE THATS LOOKING FOR JOB

MIRACLE JOB WILL BE YOUR TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by ajoyeleke(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
These people Don com with their non-vacant vacancy embarassed

How many people also think most of this company now use recruitment advert just to advertise dia company for people to b aware they still exist?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Benjom(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Keywordconcept(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ok

Check my signature to earn passively.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by dazekid(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
These are jobs people will think twice before copy and pasting their resumes to. ‘Digital and new media manager’, ‘consumer insight manager’ ‘strategic buyer’ seriously!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by pabloex: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Buhari is a brainless goat
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by habeebobalola(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Owkkkk let's do this.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by engrjacuzzi: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Elder Peter come and collect my resumè from me. I need a job asap
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by utenwuson: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
ajoyeleke:
These people Don com with their non-vacant vacancy embarassed

How many people also think most of this company now use recruitment advert just to advertise dia company for people to b aware they still exist?
seriously ...

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Are these vacancies genuine?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by pautex: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
THIS IS JUST FORMALITIES. ALREADY OCCUPIED TRU MAN KNOW MAN.

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Dthrone: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Same flour mills that is short of man power and still sacking people day in day out.....they are over working their staffs
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by eluquenson(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Ademoore07(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dragnet are scammers. I will advise that the Recruiting company's website be visited for any vacancy news.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by ogzille(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Solmistry1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten any message from flour mills as regards the recruitment or application?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Solmistry1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bro, have you applied before ?
Ademoore07:
Dragnet are scammers. I will advise that the Recruiting company's website be visited for any vacancy news.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Ademoore07(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Solmistry1:
Bro, have you applied before ?

Yes..... and not only me.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Solmistry1(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Ademoore07:

Yes..... and not only me.

Ok. That means u didn't get anything from them and people you know that applied
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by sussyky: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2018
I need a job,pls someone should help. Am nt myself anylonger
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Vicotu2009: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
sussyky:
I need a job,pls someone should help. Am nt myself anylonger

Apply to daily posts.co.uk if you have grace from God, you will get it. Fiverr also is good, if you need foreign number to register let me know. May God help us all

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / NHIS Interview / Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.