Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport (650 Views)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport by cocolacec(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
This corruption in Nigeria airport securities most stop, why is Nigeria airport immigration acting like witches and wizards? All because of their selfish interest, bribery and corruption most stop in Nigeria airport, please share this video for Nigerian government to see, and don't forget to subscribe.The Nigerian Govt need to establish a task force to root out these thieves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMurI5oMwoU
Re: Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport by dealslip(f): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chai! if this is true, even though I don't doubt it, It is official that Nigeria is the most shameless country in the universe. It is really shameful how these people challenge you at the airport brazenly for bribe and perform other illegal stuffs. On my return from the US in September I had to scream at a custom officer to stop asking me for bribe. She tried to shush me but I refused to be hushed, so she changed tactics and started shouting too, Fine Aunty!! I like your complexion, you can go jare, I like this woman, very nice woman (referring to me) and was trying to be friendly with my son. A few years ago, another immigration officer at the airport also asked me what was my mission to Dubai and I told him leisure and rest, he said I was not ready to travel, I told him I have a visa issued to me by the Dubai immigration service, so they would decide that. He then asked how much cash I had on me, then I said $3,000 (still respecting him). He said you see you don't even have enough money to stay in Dubai for 10 days, he would have to send me back. I told him, I am capable as I have my master card and can take care of myself over there. He started saying he wanted to know the balance of my card. I told him to hang it there, he was going beyond his duty. what business do you have with my card and balance?, I asked. He said I wasn't ready to travel that night. I started another scene, his colleagues said I should cooperate with him. I said I will not give a dime, then a more senior officer came and I narrated my ordeal in the hands of the officer, he said they were very sorry that I should just go, the offending officer deliberately wanted me to go back to the queue, I was ready to fight that night cos i was livid with rage. One of them came and took my passport and stamped wishing me a safe journey. The best bet to deal with them is to create a lot of drama and a big scene.

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport by pyrex23(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
�Smh�
Re: Swiss Woman Complains About Nigerian Immigration Fraud At The Airport by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 10, 2018
It amazes me how grown ups,Men and women above 30 years are not ashamed begging for money . 1000, 2000. This tells no change in the nearest future. Who checks a bag after it has passed through the required security checks and delivered to you?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Nigeria In Qatar. / The Travails Of Illegal Migration. All You Need To Know / Why It Is Good To Visit Jamaica In Your Life Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.