Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Rapper Olamide Aka ‘baddo Proposes To Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Aka ‘baddo Proposes To Partner (416 Views)

"Why I Choose Not To Help Anybody" - Nigeria Rapper, Olamide / Why I Can’t Afford To Be A Cheerful Giver - Rapper, Olamide (pics) / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Aka ‘baddo Proposes To Partner by olamariamjonez(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Popular rapper Olamide Adedeji aka ‘Baddo,’ has proposed to his long standing girlfriend and mother of his son, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman.

The love birds have been together since 2011 and have a son Maximilaino Adedeji, born in 2015.

He announced the proposal on Snapchat @baddosneh, some hours after wishing her a ‘happy birthday’ on the same platform.

The YBNL boss is said to have bent on his knee before Aisha as he proposed to her birthday on Thursday which coincidentally was marked International Women’s Day with the theme: “Press for Progress”.

Olamide wrote: “My senior wife… Oya we have a wedding to plan.”

Olamide, who raps mostly in Yoruba, has been described as ‘the voice of the ghetto’.

The Bariga born artist recently released a seven minutes visual to his hit song ‘Science Student’ amidst controversies surrounding the message of the song.

He recently bagged the ‘Listeners choice’ award at the just concluded Sound city MVP awards.

Read more: https://bah.com.ng/2018/03/09/rapper-olamide-aka-baddo-proposes-to-partner/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Launches New Television Station “ VOTS ” / DAVID OF Two Baby Mama's Which One Looks More Sexy / B-red Is A Liar; Fans Slam Him For Saying He Was Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.