Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment (44436 Views)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract / Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by achillesfoot(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
After reading this, one would be wondering if its safe for one to sleep again. Have we thought about the possibility of murder? Even the Italian Captain, I don't think it's ordinary sleep. The little son looks like a strong Simba who would later become a Mofasa. Anyways I'm just passing by.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by knowhowk: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
dafeyankee:
Rest in peace.

Some mumu go call village people now. Go for periodical Check ups, Nigerians will never go.

But na them go drink beer,drink hot, chop Akpu,Eba with big big meat and carry Nkwobi push am down,and after loading these calories everyday, will still climb On top of a woman do one hand before sleeping.

And so we accumulate different illnesses inside us,and some very silent and deadly.

One day if we don't wake up, We will blame Village people.
. May Almighty God bless you richly for this Comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by oluwaahmed: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Uromi/ishang village people

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rip dude.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by HITTED(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Village calling. RIP, man.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by Veetee(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'll rather have JESUS than anything!
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by Akukaria: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
He was at NNSS portharcourt during my school days. A gentleman. RIP sir
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by noziz(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
harrygaints:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

u well so?

1 Like

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by famzing(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
harrygaints:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
CRIMINALS, THIEF'S, I just pray no one falls for this rubbish SCAMMERS.

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by Lemmejoor(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, meanwhile, every evil arrow of untimely death fired from the council of wickedness and darkness against my destiny, what are you waiting for, go back to your sender and kill your sender sad

i smell the 'lords chosen'

1 Like

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by ezigr8(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
So painful...R.I.P
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by easybussiness: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Village witch at work
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by ashala(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
lexy2014:
Davide Astoria was a sportsman, captain of fiorentina football club
in italy and a member of d Italian national team. This meant he was fit, he ate healthy, was always checked by team doctors and had access 2 about d best medical attention any living being would want. yet just like d naval officer, he also died in sleep at d age of 31.where did Astori get it wrong?

My brother, indeed its a mystery. I lost a friend exactly this way late last year. He came back from work, had his bath, ate and told the wife that he was going to the balcony to lie down and take some fresh air since there was no light. After some hours had gone, the wife went to call him to come inside and sleep, lo and behold, the young man was stone dead. He had died in his sleep.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by piagetskinner(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
this is sad..what a beautiful family

may the holy spirit Console them
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by dorange(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sad... I knew this man back then with his family , he was our XO back in Nigeria Navy secondary school abeokuta... Wat a cool officer he was... My his perfect soul rest in peace.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by okotv(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2018
dorange:
Sad... I knew this man back then with his family , he was our XO back in Nigeria Navy secondary school abeokuta... Wat a cool officer he was... My his perfect soul rest in peace.
Nagode schools.. .very nice officer

1 Like

Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by Skepticus: 1:57am On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
Davide Astoria was a sportsman, captain of fiorentina football club
in italy and a member of d Italian national team. This meant he was fit, he ate healthy, was always checked by team doctors and had access 2 about d best medical attention any living being would want. yet just like d naval officer, he also died in sleep at d age of 31.where did Astori get it wrong?

He wasn't checking up on his health regularly and shit got out of handquickly.

Same thing I suspect in the death of this officer. Since we lack the practice of making autopsies here, let's say it's God.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by emmie14: 2:13am On Mar 10, 2018
dafeyankee:
Rest in peace.

Some mumu go call village people now. Go for periodical Check ups, Nigerians will never go.

But na them go drink beer,drink hot, chop Akpu,Eba with big big meat and carry Nkwobi push am down,and after loading these calories everyday, will still climb On top of a woman do one hand before sleeping.

And so we accumulate different illnesses inside us,and some very silent and deadly.

What kind of check up please
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by emmie14: 2:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Daslim180:
R. I. P Commander.

Let's see if the Government will support his family for life since he died in line of duty as the case of Football Captain Late Astori of Fiotina/Italy.
Unless his a Fulani, if not forget it
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by billyG(m): 2:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmm!is it a crime to come frm that state?oba do something ooo!
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by Nwaohafia1: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2018
dafeyankee:
Rest in peace.

Why use my hand look for wetin fit kill me
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by philoedu(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2018
May your soul rest in perfect peace, and may God Almighty grant the family at large the fortitude and all what it takes to overcome the lost.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by azimibraun: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2018
He couldn't run when the ripper came.....There is hardly anybody that ever does.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by lexy2014: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:

He wasn't checking up on his health regularly and shit got out of handquickly.

Same thing I suspect in the death of this officer. Since we lack the practice of making autopsies here, let's say it's God.
u seem 2no better than d organisation that Davide astori worked for. U also seem 2no better than all d team doctors that had managed him thru out his playing career. If u had known that footballers undergo periodic routine checks at least once every month, then I guess u would have spoken like a more informed person. U just sit down and write what u don't no about people when u arent a doctor or when u had no interaction with them 2 come 2d conclusion that they didnt live healthy lives
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by 2packer(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2018
billyG:
Hmmmm!is it a crime to come frm that state?oba do something ooo!

So what should the Oba do about those who came from the state and became CNS in the past plus the ones who are presently Major generals, Rear Admirals..........are they exempted from your so called crime
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by billyG(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
2packer:

So what should the Oba do about those who came from the state and became CNS in the past plus the ones who are presently Major generals, Rear Admirals..........are they exempted from your so called crime
Oba & others know what am talking about u dont!
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by jerrydasilva(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
RIP sir...
he was my x. O back in Nigerian Navy Secondary School. ABK... learnt a lot from this man...
he used to say.. man ought to follow every ROUTINE of life.
a d would say "a word is enough for the foolish.... the wise doesn't need the word"... may his soul d rest in peace.
Re: Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment by jbblues24(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2019
Just fun mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! / The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands / My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.