Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. (44490 Views)

Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. / A Note Of Appreciation To My Fellow Researchers Worldwide / COVID-19: How People Are Showing Appreciation To Health Workers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Idamond: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
I want to appreciate everyone who helped in one way or the other:

I made a post last two week about my oily and pimples face seeking for help, whereby I got many responds from people on these forum tho many make Jest of me but that doesn't change the fact that I needed help and i also got the help..
I don't need to advertise any product here but if you're facing same problem you can as while go through the comments on the post read carefully and select the one that will work for you..
If you take a look at the second picture you will see the black spots still left on my face whereby I still need help on how to remove the spots. for the oily face it's not as much as before.

https://www.nairaland.com/6770379/how-stop-oily-face-control

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Idamond: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2021
mufasalion,polyol,aforxzy,carparts888,TabletSenorita,3or4th
classicTutor,toblosky,huntax,Woodpecker,richmond500
Kajaard,BigYash,TheGift,sanpipita,crazygod,chineduuf,Achiever1234
Mologi,Romanoff,emmyileri,dandig,Psoul,OKOATA,JaskanFactor bmaster,pedel,Evercurious,NewSoul,Youpele52,harley88,drizzle0007 mrjojo,bibbiana,lwisee,Rammycares,eclectic90,McStoic,Ayofaks.

I appreciate you all, even those I didn't remember to mention I'm very grateful.

I took washing of face as an habit, face cap to avoid sun, I don't use sponge on my face, I have to get a normal bathing soap, I avoid oily foods, chunks...

these are the primary steps I use and I also try some products alongside..
smile thanks you all, I'm just so happy after years of bubble face, some of my guys looks surprised seeing my new face...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Evercurious(f): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:
Mologi,Romanoff,emmyileri,dandig,Psoul,OKOATA,JaskanFactor bmaster,pedel,Evercurious,NewSoul,Youpele52,harley88,drizzle0007 mrjojo,bibbiana,lwisee,Rammycares,eclectic90,McStoic,Ayofaks.

I appreciate you all, even those u didn't remember to mention I'm very grateful.

You re welcome. Thank God they are all gone for good.

As for the dark spots, I ll advise you let them be. They wld clear off with time. Just be patient. You re somehow dark in complexion and trying to use some spot removers might likely bleach your skin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by verybadmouth(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
God is your strength. You'll pull through.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Ngolonkolo: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by chidonweb(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thank God for your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Tincas: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by bigdammyj: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by MrImole: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by AmazingELixir: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin

Op those batch of pimple don run their own full course nau.....others are waiting in the wings to start theirs.

13 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by aspabay(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

You re welcome. Thank God they are all gone for good.

As for the dark spots, I ll advise you let it be. It ll clear off with time. Just be patient. You re somehow dark in complexion and trying to use some spot removers might likely bleach your skin

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Psalms123: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Kraspo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Innobee99(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Go and sin no more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idamond:

I appreciate you all, even those u didn't remember to mention I'm very grateful.

Nice one, can you state out what you use to get this result?

10 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
C

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by b3llo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tell us the product you used.

6 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Woodpecker(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good to know we could be of assistance

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by abobote: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
What did you use?

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by motymop: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
So you have finally dried your face in the hot sun

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by omolakaka(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
We did it...Yes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Limassol(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please it's urgent; just got a cheque From a GT Bank user while i use Union Bank, how can i withdraw the money.

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Tokskob2008: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thank God for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by wentroublecomes: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by SURElee(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
We should go back to the post to read comments and try which will work for us instead of you to just say the one that you used that worked for you.

Do you know how many DIYs and products and suggestions those who suffer from pimples and spots have tried over the years?

14 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by blamingthedevil: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Havesomesense(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
What did you apply
Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by asunnu(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg, wetin you use?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. by Sterope(f): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
The actives that will fade your spots will require you to use sunscreen. Sunscreen is expensive and they come in little bottle and need reapplication every two hours. The other option is to stay indoors and not go out.

Idamond:

https://www.nairaland.com/6770379/how-stop-oily-face-control

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.