Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. (817 Views)

What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira / Please On What Genuine Platform Can I Sell My $50 gns Paypal Fund? / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by samzepaparazi: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi house,

I would to receive suggestions on businesses i can start with a capital of 1million naira.
Thanks
Re: What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by iHart(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
plenty business
Re: What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by Eddodoh(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
- Register a company with CAC
- Get your TIN & TAX Clearance Certificate
- Get your VAT certificate

Next;
Start a general supply & contracting business.
You can go into supplies of;
- Agric products
- Oil & Gas
- Office Equipments
- Stationeries
- Building/Construction Materials
E.t.c

You can also source for contracts to do other jobs such as painting, site clearing & cleaning required by organisations.

You collect the contracts, get people to do them and get paid.

You don't need to use your money on most projects If you are smart. All you need do is to ensure U are given LPO to supply, work with banks, investors and so on.

What Am I Saying Sef?
Mr. Man, I need funds to start this business myself.
If I can get some funds to do the paperwork & Business Name Registration I will be fine & business will commence.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by Sparkles003(f): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Get a shop and start groundnut oil business
Re: What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by imotech(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Firstly sit and calculate your self well to avoid mistake
Re: What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by babablogger: 6:23am On Mar 10, 2018
you can invest part in my tech start-up grin
Re: What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. by samzepaparazi: 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
Sparkles003:
Get a shop and start groundnut oil business

Please can you tell me more about it.

Where do i buy from where do i sell

(1) (Reply)

Do Small Businesses Fail Because They Focus On Their Products? / If You Are Into Exporting Business, Come In / Where Can I Convert My 20000 Ghana Cedis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.