Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" (54466 Views)

BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / Dee One: Meet Aderombi Adedayo, BBNaija Housemate Whose Wedding Photos Leaked / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by jiblotech2: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
BBNaija 2018: Nina and Miracle pray before having sex, Bambam came as a prophetess – Dee-one reveals

Evicted Big Brother 2018 housemate, Dee-One,has made a shocking revelation about the housemates of Big Brother Naija reality game show.

Speaking on individual housemates, Dee-one revealed that Bam Bam as is widely known got into the show as a dedicated Christian and she apparently preached the word of God to her fellow housemates at some point.

Dee-one who was reacting the scene of Bambam and Teddy A having sex in the toilet, also disclosed that Nina and Miracle always read the Bible, pray before engaging in their sexual activities.

He accused Nigerians of pretending, adding that housemates were encouraged to do anything in the house before going in.

Dee-One who spoke on Fly TV, said, “Nigerians are funny. They’ll be like ‘be yourself do what ever you want’ but when you do it they will turn against you saying ‘no o no o.’” and I’m thinking, ‘whats happening?’

“Some people said, ‘Bambam is such a dedicated girl. A chorister in her church. Why should she bring such a shame in her family.

“I’m like ‘What’s this?’ Bambam came to us, even me…as a spiritual person. I mean, as someone that receives messages from God.

“She told us that God speaks through her and sometimes we even wanted to go to her to know who would be leaving the house first.

“She told us that when she prays and gets information from God, some people would not understand her because they don’t connect to her level.

“Even Nina and Miracle, there was something they were doing. In the evening they will pray. When they want to sleep they’ll read Bible, pray then lie down and have sex.

https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-nina-miracle-pray-sex-bambam-came-prophetess-dee-one-reveals/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Gkay1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
see wahala

first to comment on this irrelevant news.

bad government, bad followers and bad people

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by chrysanthus07: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by DollarAngel(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Judging or criticizing them doesn't make you better,
in the first while hide your identity that you were Single, as a responsible married man, BBNaija was not meant for you, so you are not better I smile when people say Dee-one has self control you are lucky that you left earlier and you never met someone of your fantasy. Even with this joke you no go still blow, focus on your dry comedy, the envitcion came as a surprise to you, boasting somedays before that you can't be evicted. So leave them alone and focus on ur career and family

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by braine(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
This made front page?! undecided
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Valindazz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dead jokes

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by adeboizy11(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Prayer is d key

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by phetto(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fucktards mods

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by PearlStreet(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lmaoooo

You have to bless your food before you eat it na.

Reminds me of one of my spare-tyres back in the day. Very devoted church girl. This girl would come over, we'll have sex Saturday night till Sunday morning, she'll wake me up in the morning for devotion and then we'll have bathroom quickie before going to church.

If you want to catch a monkey, behave like a monkey.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Chadotik: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
I dey first page at least. Thank God, for the first time.
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by saenthossy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by ideyhere(f): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
And this is on fp how? Plus they use to off camera before all those ones happen shae? Mtcheeewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Agent8706(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
So big brother is encouraging our youths to believe that the way to quick riches and stardom is by indulging in shameful activities. And what beats me is that after all is said and done they get massive endorsements and employments. Will it be a crime If these assholes sponsor educative and engineering competitions like the Big Brain Theory and the likes.

17 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by inositol88(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chai!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by jetz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
sure say hellfire go get space for people so chai

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Mnewton(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
V
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by kumbalo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na wa o. When being oneself is not good enough, please change
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
God is really a patient God.
Someone will commit sin and he will still forgive the person

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by otijah2: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
How God wants take answer prayers of miracle and Nina

6 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by B3sty(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
is this news?
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by marvin906(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
sometimes I wonder who's more stupid the girls that defend this show like their project or the guy's that carry this show for head like woman matter or the mods that keep pushing this to FP

18 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Mnewton(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
You are seeing a single eye and a coded separated triangle on their advert and you re telling me dat BBN is not a conspiracy theory?

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Tekajoi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
If they like they should do fasting before having sex. Me i'm looking for job
angry

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by samuel19222(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nvhcgh
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Kaxmytex(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by tgmservice: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
d
Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Amexeptional(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
I cant fit laugh buh honestly speaking...I did dis tin one tym b4 inserting my sim, I was lyk " baba God abeg no vex 4 me too much" #SHITHAPPENS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" by Ellabae(f): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol praying against pregnancy nd diseases. Na wa. But God still cares nd loves them despite their ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out / Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.