Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! (16054 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Angelsmile5luv(f): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lady masturbate when breastfeeding her son picture!

Am so speechless if you were are husband what will you do to her?

Just one word

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Angelsmile5luv(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by stephleena(f): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelsmile5luv:
Lady masturbate when breastfeeding her son picture!

Am so speechless if you were are husband what will you do to her?

Just one word
she's no mother, but a murderer
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Angelsmile5luv(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
stephleena:

she's no mother, but a murderer
My dear I was speechless when I saw it she even tweeted about it
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by MhizzAJ(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Some women self undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Satan 1 : 0 Kingdom of Heaven.

God forgive me my sins.

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tomorrow These Are The Mothers That Will Give Their Sons blow.job
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Juliette05(f): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Part time mother, full time HOE sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Satan 1 : 0 Kingdom of Heaven.

God forgive me my sins.
Were you trying to sound funny.....Ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by chukslawrence(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Olosho? maybe.
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Bamz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelsmile5luv:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Why do you want this on FP? lipsrsealed

I need just 3 reasons

4 Likes

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Timfreds(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Her tweeting about is my only problem. Naturally some women get arouse from breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Angelsmile5luv(f): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Timfreds:
Her tweeting about is my only problem. Naturally some women get arouse from breastfeeding.
So its fine by you? shocked
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by SAMBARRY: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Arewa12: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
eleyi gidi gan..... what the f**k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by SolexxBarry(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
I do think of it at times before now like does it arouse women when their babies suck their breast and a lady answered on the affirmative,i think its normal shes just the first to admit it publicly

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by FisifunKododada: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wow! This some borderline shyte. shocked
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Willexmania(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
shocked
space booked.
abeg sum1 shud cc me when the post reach fp grin
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by laribari(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Bamz:

Why do you want this on FP? lipsrsealed

I need just 3 reasons

Nor mind am! Why him nor copy obasanjo and buhari?
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Spits
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by laribari(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2018
SolexxBarry:
I do think of it at times before now like does it arouse women when their babies suck their breast and a lady answered on the affirmative,i think its normal shes just the first to admit it publicly

She's a LovePeddler and it's clear. She's probably a single mother who gave birth by mistake.

It's a thing of the mind, else how can your baby arouse you? That's a dirty mind and masturbating means having MouthAction that involves your own child. An infant or a toddler! What a mother!!

Even if you feel aroused, saying it publicly defines her kind of person. No shame or moral at all. SHE WILL COMMIT INCENSE, it's a matter of time unless that child is not a boy. If na girl child, lesbianism is loading becos the child will watch you do it and you transfer that your demon into the poor child.

So SolexxBarry, don't see anything good in what she said oo. She is abusing that child.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Angelsmile5luv(f): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2018
laribari:

She's a LovePeddler and it's clear. She's probably a single mother who gave birth by mistake.

It's a thing of the mind, else how can your baby arouse you? That's a dirty mind and masturbating means having MouthAction that involves your own child. An infant or a toddler! What a mother!!

Even if you feel aroused, saying it publicly defines her kind of person. No shame or moral at all. SHE WILL COMMIT INCENSE, it's a matter of time unless that child is not a boy. If na girl child, lesbianism is loading becos the child will watch you do it and you transfer that your demon into the poor child.

So SolexxBarry, don't see anything good in what she said oo. She is abusing that child.

Thank you
Tats just wat I think
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by hustler86(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Your son de make u feel aroused when he's sicking ya bress... Wonder no go fit end for dis world
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Franzee(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Front paqe
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Franzee(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Its nt lik am in support buh nowadays wen piple reveal d truth about d black side of dem they face condemnation....imagine one wu say fine i masturbate is far more better dan one wu does it secertly and worst is even condeming that action...Stop Condemin dox wu Masturbate knw it dat dey always wanna play d safe path...and its fr a meanwhile.
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Angelsmile5luv(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Franzee:
Its nt lik am in support buh nowadays wen piple reveal d truth about d black side of dem they face condemnation....imagine one wu say fine i masturbate is far more better dan one wu does it secertly and worst is even condeming that action...Stop Condemin dox wu Masturbate knw it dat dey always wanna play d safe path...and its fr a meanwhile.
Masturbating is normal but with your own son? Are u serious angry
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by egopersonified(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
meaning if you don't have a boyfriend for a year, you can sleep with your son or brother.
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Valfrankie(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
All these people condemning her though, will you spare her the slacks? She's aroused because her sensitive parts were being stimulated by the babies mouth, it's normal and absolutely OK to feel aroused during breastfeeding. That some women are able to suppress the urge doesn't mean everyone can.
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2018
She is even bold and transparent to say it out openly

What about some of our ladies that suck, fuc k their brothers, male cousin and fathers without feeling guilt or blaming satan?
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by ubongty(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
The problem is that our society is so very hung up on sexuality that women are shamed and made to feel perverse or unfit mothers because they experience these normal — and healthy — urges.
Now, if you read the popular press you are no doubt aware that post-delivery, many women lose the sexual urge either partially or completely and that many women experience post-partum depression. This is not uncommon at all.
With breastfeeding, the sexual urge is nourished as is the infant. Breastfeeding is natural and this natural act may help overcome post-partum depression as well as a diminished sex drive.
In other words, breastfeeding is not only healthy for the baby, it is healthy for the mother and one of the ways a woman can heal completely from the stress of childbirth: It is nature’s way of restoring women holistically.
Far from being unnatural or perverted or shameful, this is a wonderful and healthy experience affirming life and hope and happiness in the woman who bears a child. In your own way, celebrate this as part of the miracle of being a fertile woman.
This is proof that you were meant to be happy.
The urge is normal but I cannot say whether or not you should masturbate at the same time as you are nursing. It might be best to do that later, after nursing. But the urge is at least a natural, wonderful thing. The father of your child might welcome an opportunity to assist you with this urge.

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Ladynia2(f): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Olosho
Re: Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! by Ashgeeky(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Cries As He Dedicates His Award To His Dad / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photos / Young Pics* Of P-square, Oge Okoye And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.