Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match (41793 Views)

'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Not Supprised atal, Shebi Malawi Is Also In Southern Africa ? undecided
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by exenxe1(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Malawi.... a country fit for buhari for exile
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by innocential3032(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
And it only in africa you cn read news as this,only black cn do this
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Surd2121(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:
Africans and everything barbaric!

Why did God create the black man sef?

The perverted slowpoke above me, though undecided
I swear you be fool, you and the mofos wey like your post. No excuse for this but are Eastern Europeans black ? cases that are worse happened there
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by deso80: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Man-slaughter in action. who wan die?
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by MRAKBEE(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:

Why did God create you?
Obviously He made a mistake
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by enimcnite(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2018
He committed the crime under duress. Feel for him.
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by chisani(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Shithole continent?
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Beedude(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2018
And Someone Who Isnt In Ur Position Will Start Judging. A Pastor Friend Told Me Its A Sin To Defend Urself Against Death Or Evil. I Was Like 'ARE U MAD' ?
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Skepticus: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Why did God create you?
Obviously He made a mistake

Surd2121:
I swear you be fool, you and the mofos wey like your post. No excuse for this but are Eastern Europeans black ? cases that are worse happened there

These two nuts should direct their frustrations to their creators instead of trying to get on my dick grin grin grin
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by deolu2000(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2018
so both set of players chased the ref to the house? how come was the player that died held down for the ref to smash his head? abeg the news is inaccurate.
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:

Hey slower poke, quick to call your father barbaric?
Amnesty International (AI) has revealed that no fewer than 375 civilians have been killed between January and November 2017 in various attacks carried out by members of the Boko Haram sect
Excluding most suicides, at least 15,549 people were killed by guns in the United States in 2017, according to data collected by Gun Violence Archive (GVA), a nonprofit organization that tracks media and law enforcement reports of shootings.
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by sparko1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
That is what football is from day one. It is another dangerous sport.
if no be Tinubu rotten teeth all these nonsense things for no happen. now this weakhead devool buhari don enter power and e no want come down. dem been think say na person dem day follow do business. Is he fighting corruption by secretly collecting change from criminals? what a way to fight corruption.

What has buhari and tinubu got to do with what is happening in Malawi? Abi you self don smoke!
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Skepticus: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
StaffofOrayan:

Hey slower poke, quick to call your father barbaric?
Amnesty International (AI) has revealed that no fewer than 375 civilians have been killed between January and November 2017 in various attacks carried out by members of the Boko Haram sect
Excluding most suicides, at least 15,549 people were killed by guns in the United States in 2017, according to data collected by Gun Violence Archive (GVA), a nonprofit organization that tracks media and law enforcement reports of shootings.

It's now a competition for who kills most, psychopath?

Those numbers you mentioned are humans for Fv.ck sake!

You and Femi Adesina should be rounded up and summarily shot for objectifying murder over human sanctity.

GTFOH
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Writing about it doesn't bring them back from the dead dummy, if that is the case you should call Amnesty Int

Skepticus:

It's now a competition for who kills most, psychopath?

Those numbers you mentioned are humans for Fv.ck sake!

You and Femi Adesina should be rounded up and summarily shot for objectifying murder over human sanctity.

GTFOH

Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by histemple: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
sinkhole:
Even as a layman, I can't see anything against the referee! The police should have been looking for those who wanted to kill him(referee) by setting fire on his refuge and forcing him to commit murder.

There are no straight ways to any criminal litigation. Everything is dependent on preponderance of evidence.

In this case, there are many factors to establish.

You must establish that an unwilling person can be "forced to kill" another human being.

Was it impossible for him explore alternatives or there were none?

What could have been the consequence of not killing the player?

You must explain why that particular person was chosen for the homicide.

Then the law will evaluate his actions immediately after the homicide. Was he arrested or he submitted himself?

Then we can now look at the autopsy result.
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by emezuo17: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
For all those shouting Africa up and down, I hope you know we have more soccer related violence in south America and Europe than we can ever have in Africa, that doesn't mean I support the violence though, bad is bad no matter the continent
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Holymann(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamJix:
Self defence.

he was forced to kill a player from the opposition team. how is that self defense
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by Rastamann: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:

Black is not the problem, we have worst white-men. Irrespective of whether one is white or black, some are born naturally wicked, some acquire wickedness while some are just wicked!

1 Like

Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by mrmannothot: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
if u ask me I will say it was planned
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Skepticus:

Talking to God as if he is your mate...God doesn't need your permission to create anything or anyone, get that into your thick skull.
Re: Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match by kolawoleibukun: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2018
sparko1:

What has buhari and tinubu got to do with what is happening in Malawi? Abi you self don smoke!
your pahpa sparko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) / Ballybrack Announce Fernando Nuno La-Fuente's Death While He's Still Alive / Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.