Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823243 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sherifatkeni:
Do you mean that if one want to follow abuja processing of visa. Will just go there with PCC , international pp and passport photographs. Where will they issue the uae tourist visa and ao much is it? I understand the processes of accreditations of credentials , PCC and medical. Thanks

U still need a sponsor from UAE to put in the application for u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Daveama:
Hello, anyone in need of a bed space close to lavender hotel? Just 5 minutes walk to union metro

How much??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adebecky01: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please gurus, my visa is indicating "issue new visa confirmation" @the top of my visa page....does it mean it will be change to official copy @the port of entry to dubai or what........please I need ur help, thanks!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ucman1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=justi4jesu post=65709946][/quote]

Quite insightful !!

Let me go and sell those land in the village then dust my luggages grin tongue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
ucman1:

Quite insightful !!

Let me go and sell those land in the village then dust my luggages grin tongue
Hmmmm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Daveama(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
obonujoker:

How much??

700, all inclusive
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pls who pass through MMA Lagos airport to UAE, what and what r the challenges one is going to encounter from the officials,for instance my passport na virgin and on tourist visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
justi4jesu:

Okay first and foremost i don't get information from any agent, I do the process myself and i give the information directly from immigration, they were initially contemplating the Abuja process because people were complaining about it.

Yes the steps your mentioned are correct but e-visas are still being issued as at even yesterday, i will attach one of many e-visas that i got yesterday. But recently, most people prefer the Abuja process because they like to dis-virgin their passport and the visa stamp on their passport makes them feel good which i understand smiley

So some visas are coming full(i.e E-visa paper) the old way while some are coming half to be completed and stamped at Abuja

Also if the person is coming for tourist/visa, he/she does only biometrics and sometimes they ask for PCC. But if the person's intention is to come search

for a job, then they will request for PCC, Medicals and bio-metrics.

Attached Visa was issued yesterday but i will advice anyone coming to go through the Abuja process.

The Abuja process seems quite cumbersome, I think they should stick to the initially process.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
donkingblaza:
Pls who pass through MMA Lagos airport to UAE, what and what r the challenges one is going to encounter from the officials,for instance my passport na virgin and on tourist visa
I hate to scare you but it's the truth...You go bleed cash nor be small.
budget 10-15k for bribery.
It's a shame but these guys don't care if you miss your flight.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adebecky01: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
You might not spend up that if you get scope weller.....i mean if your scope is well package
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Adebecky01:
You might not spend up that if you get scope weller.....i mean if your scope is well package
He ask what challenges he is likely to encounter, the other guy is saying he may spend up to 15k, and u are saying If he get scope, what is d challenges that's the question
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
KennyAsan:
Hello house, thanks be to God I reached Dubai last Monday. Sorry for late update, was trying to ballance up myself.
It was a great journey, but shocked to see the kind of life people are living here, it very cost to live a convinient life here, I'm not trying to discourage anyone, just trying to tell what I've seen so far.

Anyway life here is manageable if you're determined, but I think for people who never live that kind of life might be shock as well.
But no matter how hard it is, some people has been destined to be successful here, while some are not. Most of stories I'm hearing from people here is "they never tell me this is how it is" "If I had known I would have not come".

What I see is that people that call themself agents are just like people like us who find their way to reach up there, and they lie a lot to make people come over so they can make their own money through that. Most people don't end up to same work they came over to do because they never tell them all the requirements.
Like people who came here to drive, after paying for everything including RTA training, you still need a sum of 500,000 naira to obtain a driver license with a full concentrations if you don't wanna fail and be sent back home. Imagine you never know this and you came over, and nobody to give that to you, then you will end up doing penny penny job to save up, while you have to pay for rents every months and eat as well.

My advice to you is that, be sure of whatever you're coming here to do and confirm all the requirements if you're coming on direct employment visa, especially if you sponsor yourself.

Also people who are coming on tourist visa, don't think you can only get work by searching, you need connection or money to buy work from people, or else you will walk tired and house rent will be counting.

This is my own exeperienced so far, don't blame me if it is different from yours, I live in Abu Hail, a place full of Cameroonian and other countries like Kenya, I'm planing of moving out to somewhere else as soon as I start working.
are u on tourist visa or working visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2018
spartacus11:

U still need a sponsor from UAE to put in the application for u
Haha , Do I still need sponsor for tourist visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 4:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adebecky01: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
manneger2:

He ask what challenges he is likely to encounter, the other guy is saying he may spend up to 15k, and u are saying If he get scope, what is d challenges that's the question

Guy na fight? I think we dey reason together, I beg o..haba!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Pls is it normal for an employer to claim they have employed u, collected ur original visa, international passport, PCC and 2passport photograph and tell u to wait till ur visa is out perhaps after or before 10days before u resume work?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2018
HI Guys I am already in UAE and working for about 9 months now, please does the police clearance affect those who want to change jobs, or for new comers only?

I dont understand why UAE governement is making things difficult now, my colleagues Philippines and Indians cant have there contracts renewed if they dont have attested certificate, so meaning no certificate/attestation no job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
Pls is it normal for an employer to claim they have employed u, collected ur original visa, international passport, PCC and 2passport photograph and tell u to wait till ur visa is out perhaps after or before 10days before u resume work?
yes because uae labour states that you must have your working visa/permit before working, some companies bypass this and tell the employee to resume the next day or so but if they catch the employee is working without visa, then his company is in for it.BTW you were the one that said something about two companies wants to employ you, have you collected your offer letter? I stand to be corrected
Cc Nattybanta, justi, NonnyG
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
yes because uae labour states that you must have your working visa/permit before working, some companies bypass this and tell the employee to resume the next day or so but if they catch the employee is working without visa, then his company is in for it.BTW you were the one that said something about two companies wants to employ you, have you collected your offer letter? I stand to be corrected
Cc Nattybanta, justi, NonnyG
very correct sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abraham92: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
tonididdy:

I hate to scare you but it's the truth...You go bleed cash nor be small.
budget 10-15k for bribery.
It's a shame but these guys don't care if you miss your flight.

Please, could you explain why one would need to bleed cash. Am going on employment visa not tourist and flight ticket is catered for by the company.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abraham92:

Please, could you explain why one would need to bleed cash. Am going on employment visa not tourist and flight ticket is catered for by the company.

Fear Nothing Joor, just ensure u have ur OTB and cross check it with the airline u are flying and be sure its Ok, OTB is free in UAE depending on the airline, but in Nigeria its expensive to the tone of 20k or more, just ensure ur bag is not overloaded, and talk less if u are asked much questions just be nice and play with them, nothing to be afraid of, I advise u airticket be booked from UAE and the OTB be done in UAE, so they will just verify it at the airport in Nigeria before u fly out.

Hold an ATM card even if its empty, if for any reason u are asked to show PTA just tell them it is loaded on ur card. But PTA is only asked for tourist visa.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abraham92:

the reason is in your question... you have a Virgin visa.
those guys at the desk do not care. they will ask you for some shit you do not have.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abraham92: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
wise14life:

Fear Nothing Joor, just ensure u have ur OTB and cross check it with the airline u are flying and be sure its Ok, OTB is free in UAE depending on the airline, but in Nigeria its expensive to the tone of 20k or more, just ensure ur bag is not overloaded, and talk less if u are asked much questions just be nice and play with them, nothing to be afraid of, I advise u airticket be booked from UAE and the OTB be done in UAE, so they will just verify it at the airport in Nigeria before u fly out.

Hold an ATM card even if its empty, if for any reason u are asked to show PTA just tell them it is loaded on ur card. But PTA is only asked for tourist visa.

Thanks for the reply bro. What if I have the pta..say 1k dollars with me. Can I show them that or I just tell them I have it loaded in my card. Also is it just any mastercard/visa card?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Abraham92:

Thanks for the reply bro. What if I have the pta..say 1k dollars with me. Can I show them that or I just tell them I have it loaded in my card. Also is it just any mastercard/visa card?
Tell them.its loaded in on your card, if not $1000 go remain $400 before you board.... cool
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Hybrid600:

Tell them.its loaded in on your card, if not $1000 go remain $400 before you board.... cool
the era of that trick has passed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Abraham92:

since you're coming with employment visa, you don't need to show them as much as 1k, 5h or even less is ok. 9ja immigrations are thief, the more money you show them the more money they would want to extort from you

Big man big trouble
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2018
If on tourist visa will I show them the PTA, like me I ve $600 cash
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Abraham92:

Once you show them, you will left with only $100 to UAE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.