Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823445 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
nattybanta:

Don't worry about that, when they Issue you the visa, the validity would start counting from the day you did the biometric at the embassy. so u have 60 days to enter after The July 3rd. so don't be in a rush. take your time and prepare well for this trip.

Boss did you confirm this very well
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
clinton21:

sir Clinton where you dey for Uae am looking for job ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
hello everyone. pls i need someone to give me the amount needed for certificate attestation in Abuja. thanks...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
edafe2000:
Hello house good day have arrived Uae since on Wednesday am at ajman presently pls I need a job ooo sir marvinjay you just forget your brother am waiting for your quick response ooo
drop your digit
am in ajman
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oladayo9:
hello everyone. pls i need someone to give me the amount needed for certificate attestation in Abuja. thanks...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SSamuelo: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Drkay I need a detail process of obtain a license to practice in Dubai,am a medical doctor.thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
clinton21:

DAT is y I am asking,because d info I hea is different fro dis oo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 3:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nedu2016: 5:58am On Jun 18, 2018
good day my poelp I am a welder pls help me how do I get a job over there pls help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teekay213(m): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Hello!

How much does one need in an account before you can apply Dubai visa or do they ask for statement of account?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nedu2016: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2018
pls respond to my question how do I get a welder job pls help me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2018
mutico20:

I really want to be sure so that someone will not be misled. The house need to know the visa date that count, if it's the temporary visa or the stamped one on the passport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2018
nedu2016:
pls respond to my question how do I get a welder job pls help me

You have to come with visit visa and search for your type of jobs. It's very simple but make sure you come with nothing less than $1,000 after visa,flight and accommodation cost has been settled. Goodluck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2018
teekay213:
Hello!

How much does one need in an account before you can apply Dubai visa or do they ask for statement of account?
You don't need any bank statement.
but make sure you are financially capable before embarking on your UAE Journey.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2018
clinton21:

I really want to be sure so that someone will not be misled. The house need to know the visa date that count, if it's the temporary visa or the stamped one on the passport

They would Put a new date on your visa. and not the Validity of the Approved copy from UAE. but you have to undergo your biometrics before the end of the validity on the approval copy.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
oduzbaba89:
please to those people who are about to go to abuja for bio metric for uae visa this is the latest as of today. follow the process. thanks
they didn't reply my messages
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
mutico20:

clinton21:

Kindly share the information you heard.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
plz haux, is this what I will take to abuja for biometric to get mi visa?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
SSamuelo:
Drkay I need a detail process of obtain a license to practice in Dubai,am a medical doctor.thanks

I have done that here in the previous thread brother. PM me, I'll chat you up.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by turnup05: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
spartacus11:

Hotel /flight booking either the hotel or flight company can process ur vacations visa

please what can you kindly tell me more about the transit visa 96hours Visa to Dubai. is it only to buy a ticket with emirates that is a requirement and can I get a job with it feeling lucky
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by turnup05: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
justi4jesu:

You have to come with visit visa and search for your type of jobs. It's very simple but make sure you come with nothing less than $1,000 after visa,flight and accommodation cost has been settled. Goodluck

please I want to buy a flight ticket from emirates and I heard I can apply for a transit 96hour Visa. I will like to know the process of getting the transit visa, must I have a family or friend there, the cost of applying for it and can I use the opportunity to get a job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
turnup05:

please I want to buy a flight ticket from emirates and I heard I can apply for a transit 96hour Visa. I will like to know the process of getting the transit visa, must I have a family or friend there, the cost of applying for it and can I use the opportunity to get a job

Lolz! And were are you transmitting, I mean transforming, sorry I mean TRANSITING to? From where to where? 96hrs to accomplish your real job plan ke? Well well, fortune could possibly shine on you. #Smilez

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lucreziaborgia(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
turnup05:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good day everyone. Trust you had a great day? Someone should kindly help me confirm the authenticity of this before I balance the agent. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cafisis:
Thankful
I had plan A,B and C in my search for bed space before arriving UAE. I booked my flight to arrive UAE on a friday so that whoever will be coming to pick me up or assist me will likely be on his off day. Then plan D popped out. NONNYG was my plan D. And luckily for me he was available on that day. I went for plan D first and it clicked one time. Arrived UAE 3am on 16th feb., waited till day break (Needed to sleep but free WiFi for airport no allow me) NONNYG came with a Nol card for me and off to satwa we go.
I got my bed space, we ate swallow ( of which NONNYG never chop for months, na basmati rice and curry stew e dey chop since grin ) I was assisted in getting a sim and was ready to roll.
My room mates where really nice and loaded with helpful tips, though my biggest motivation was myself. In less than one week I was doing part time job and job hunting too.
Got two offers same day on my 25 days of arrival. Later another two opportunities came up. I have to settle with the one I felt comfortable with. Just like they say never underestimate walk in/open day interview, you can be chosen no matter how large the Crowd is. I did travel from Dubai to Abu Dhabi to attend and it paid off.
I enjoyed my full 3 months in Dubai. From day one I felt at home cuz I prepared for it.
Part time work on visit visa though risky, took me to places and gave me my UAE experience cool
Made some money(thanks to the part time) and spent some money for my self.
Thanks to NONNYG for your kind gestures. Ur Nol card is in Abu Dhabi inside my wallet cheesy

Thanks to this forum and to those who keep providing helping tips.
I must say nothing is wrong with the country like some people say. Get the orientation before making a move to come over. People make a country look bad and not the government.

If you fall for a scam don't blame the country.
If your agent deceived you don't blame the country.
If your employer treats you bad don't blame the country.
If you come without proper planning don't blame the country.
If you come without sufficient fund don't blame the country.
If you can't find job after trekking under the sun don't blame the country.
If there is any other problem not mentioned here don't blame the country.

All can be avoided or has a legal solution.

Chukwu gozie unu

But we can all blame Nigeria ��

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
teekay213:
Hello!

No statement of accounts required
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz! And were are you transmitting, I mean transforming, sorry I mean TRANSITING to? From where to where? 96hrs to accomplish your real job plan ke? Well well, fortune could possibly shine on you. #Smilez
OmoBendel24. What are you doing here?? You don run from US B1/B2 thread? I really love your comments and opinions in that thread. You and Seyewest, I be una number 1 fan for US thread

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
turnup05:

please what can you kindly tell me more about the transit visa 96hours Visa to Dubai. is it only to buy a ticket with emirates that is a requirement and can I get a job with it feeling lucky

Do a 2 weeks visa instead, but u can't get a job with dat even if u do, dey won't be time to process ur working documents

So it is advisable to go for d 3 months visa

Transit visa is for those who passing through dubai to connect their next flight to their destination.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
nattybanta:

Kindly share the information you heard.
I heard that one must leave Nigeria within 60day of issuance the e-visa(the printed out visa),the day of stay start counting from the day u step into Dubai...that is what I heard,any information different from this?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jaguarbaba001: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nairalanders in dubai, how easy is it to get electrician job in dubai. Pls I need a response. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by turnup05: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
spartacus11:

Do a 2 weeks visa instead, but u can't get a job with dat even if u do, dey won't be time to process ur working documents

So it is advisable to go for d 3 months visa

Transit visa is for those who passing through dubai to connect their next flight to their destination.

Thanks so much. please how much are the two weeks, three-month and transit visa fees respectively or is there a site that I can get the info..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
mutico20:
they didn't reply my messages
. if that's the case bro, please u have to be in abuja so that your confirmation won't get expired. please u need to come to abuja , a stitch in time saves 9. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.