Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821886 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
im interested
Sicilyjoe:

Lol, only direct employment visa have sure job while u are in Nigeria, once u come with tourist visa u start ur job searching, work no dey wait for anybody here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Thanks justi4jesu for d update
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2018
justi4jesu:
But there is GOOD NEWS FROM TODAY cheesy

They have retracted all Abuja visa processing and all visa can now be gotten in UAE as before, so if your visa is still under process, when it is out you don't need to got to Abuja again and also visa change is back for Nigerians......see attached

This the type of tourist visa I have
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
KennyAsan:

If it is stamp in Abuja I believe they must have signed it from the right place, you won't need to go there again. What about foreign affairs? You need to take your PCC there too.....if you don't understand any of it that may left, take it to UAE embassy for attestation, if they attest it for you, then you're already did all the neccessary things.

Thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Naturetony1: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please is there anyone going to Dubai soon, I need ur please to help give my brother his pcc. Pls help.... Pls[color=#006600][/color]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by damlawrence101: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Most times the salary allowance stated on ur offer letter is not wat they will pay u hia in uae and some jobs in uae 're very hard since u don get ur employment visa from nigeria notin u can do until ur contract expired but if u 're hia if u get any job u feel like u can't do u can run 4 ur dear life b4 they process ur visa ......
spartacus11:

Dat is wat guru here always advice

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
damlawrence101:
Most times the salary allowance stated on ur offer letter is not wat they will pay u hia in uae and some jobs in uae 're very hard since u don get ur employment visa from nigeria notin u can do until ur contract expired but if u 're hia if u get any job u feel like u can't do u can run 4 ur dear life b4 they process ur visa ......
Which kind talk be this? U dey try encourage or discourage person�
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by damlawrence101: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Just a piece of advice...discourage kee[Qquote author=donkingblaza post=65922242]
Which kind talk be this? U dey try encourage or discourage person�[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
damlawrence101:

At d bolded got me cracking Lol
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Naturetony1:
Please is there anyone going to Dubai soon, I need ur please to help give my brother his pcc. Pls help.... Pls[color=#006600][/color]

I wud suggest you go to airport,you will see people coming
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by damlawrence101: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
My broda dey will not understand until dey come here (if I tell dem dat working as a kitchen helper inside mall in uae will consume ur energy dan working as a construction worker in naija dey will not beliv) so come here and see d job ursef is better
spartacus11:

At d bolded got me cracking Lol
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kweeen(f): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Evening guys , please is it true BTA( Basic travel allowance) is now 3000 dollars?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
ken1982:
im interested

Interested in what exactly
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
damlawrence101:
My broda dey will not understand until dey come here (if I tell dem dat working as a kitchen helper inside mall in uae will consume ur energy dan working as a construction worker in naija dey will not beliv) so come here and see d job ursef is better

Ma wah ohhhhh, d hustle is real
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Interested in what exactly
car wash job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2018
spartacus11:

Ma wah ohhhhh, d hustle is real
indeed the hustle is fucking
real.....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 1:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Kweeen:
Evening guys , please is it true BTA( Basic travel allowance) is now 3000 dollars?

Not true.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 1:25am On Mar 18, 2018
Please if you are going to UAE, make sure you buy your dollars but not at the airport.

Someone missed his flight, while waiting for the transfer he made to the aboki to reflect before the aboki could release his dollars..

This guy waited till his flight left just because network refused to comply...

Before the network could comply, his flight was far gone.... He ended up paying extra $200 for rebooking and flew with the next flight the next day....

I felt for him...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oyebowale85: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Good monring everybody in the house
Am working as security guard in Dubai an my company is not paying for good three month, when never I try to complain, it always said am going to be ban for 1 year

Pls I need legal advice on it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kweeen(f): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Okay, thanks.. Cos someone said BTA is 1k dolls for one month visa and 3k if its a three months visa..I needed to be sure its not true and its 1k regardless..
Cafisis:

Not true.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Are you been employed as a security Guard? what is on your employment visa?
oyebowale85:
Am working as security guard in Dubai an my company is not paying for good three month, when never I try to complain, it always said am going to be ban for 1 year

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2018

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2018
oyebowale85:

nawao
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samac(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2018
A friend of mine has also experience such but in his case during the three month you mentioned, he was doing an exams but they pay him 600dhm every month until they post him to where he was assigned to work
LEOSIRSIR:
Are you been employed as a security Guard? what is on your employment visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ljay17: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2018
justi4jesu:
But there is GOOD NEWS FROM TODAY cheesy

They have retracted all Abuja visa processing and all visa can now be gotten in UAE as before, so if your visa is still under process, when it is out you don't need to got to Abuja again and also visa change is back for Nigerians......see attached

Please how authoritative is this information. The agents on Dubai are still insisting that the tourist visas would only be issued by the embassy in Abuja. They also informed that Police Clearance is required for tourist visas. Please I’m asking for a relative.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
negative news about Dubai job.new comers like us just hv to brace ourselves.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ljay17:

Please how authoritative is this information. The agents on Dubai are still insisting that the tourist visas would only be issued by the embassy in Abuja. They also informed that Police Clearance is required for tourist visas. Please I’m asking for a relative.
Stop talking what u don't know, which agent someone in dubai is telling u the latest u are saying another thing, tourist visa doesn't need pcc except u hav intention of finding job there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyebowale85:

Chisos
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
manneger2:

Stop talking what u don't know, which agent someone in dubai is telling u the latest u are saying another thing, tourist visa doesn't need pcc except u hav intention of finding job there.

I think u should read is complaint over again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ljay17:

To get first hand info, just call the embassy or if u are close to Abuja u can visit the embassy and inquire, so when next u people are talkin to the said agent , u simply respond with what the embassy here told u

If he/she still ensist then u guys can call it quit with him

But make sure u contact d embassy and tell them exactly wat d case is.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyebowale85:

My advise to you is dat, u should start searching for another job, and also procedures u need to follow to quit ur present job and start another, that should be ur focus bro

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kweeen:
Okay, thanks.. Cos someone said BTA is 1k dolls for one month visa and 3k if its a three months visa..I needed to be sure its not true and its 1k regardless..

Not true whatsoever. And most importantly...you don't even have to have the entire $1000 on you. If you have it on you...Great. You can go with less and have the rest or more on your debit card. Just have more than enough to avoid overzealous idiots inside our international airport to avoid delays and stories that touch the liver and kidney.

oyebowale85:

Good grief...Sorry for this. You need to start looking for another job. Once you get it. Go to Ministry of Interior to cancel. You will be asked why...And let them know you have not being paid all the while(Make sure it is the truth as of the time you stepped into their office) and still the present case as of when you went to the ministry. In a short phrase. Make sure that you are still owe as of the time you got a new job and went to Ministry of Interior.....Otherwise, na ban and MMIA you dey take play oh.

or

If you have confidence you will get work in a month time. You can go cancel today. Nothing do you.

But wait fess oh.....

Wetin you sign for your contract sef and how long have you been working?

Ljay17:

"Agents" in Dubai ke? lol....
Oya...go embassy in Abuja and apply for Visa na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.