Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821711 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
nickeyking:

Abuja, ur certificate, police character certificate, medical report depends on the kind of visa you are processing

Seems you didn't understand what I asked. You asked if it was possible to authenticate two WAEC results. I wanted to know if tht is at the MOE, MOFA or UAE Embassy. In all....Yes. In a nutshell. For long explanation...Visit part two of this thread. Link to part two is in the first post of this thread.

fecosequence:
I just signed my employment letter

Congratulations.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
BAY1759:

Seems you didn't understand what I asked. You asked if it was possible to authenticate two WAEC results. I wanted to know if tht is at the MOE, MOFA or UAE Embassy. In all....Yes. In a nutshell. For long explanation...Visit part two of this thread. Link to part two is in the first post of this thread.

Congratulations.
thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
fecosequence:
I just signed my employment letter

Congrats bro.... please some questions...

1. How long did it take you to get this offer after entering Dubai...??

2. Is this job related to what you studied in school??

God bless bro.. I wanna enter by may/june
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
obonujoker:

In my opinion...I will say you should plan after the Ramadan. Ramadan starts sometimes in May and ends sometimes in June. Demand for workers is always rather slow during that period. This is my opinion and may not relate to your field at all. wink
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
BAY1759:

In my opinion...I will say you should plan after the Ramadan. Ramadan starts sometimes in May and ends sometimes in June. Demand for workers is always rather slow during that period. This is my opinion and may not relate to your field at all. wink

Oh thanks.... July then...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
obonujoker:

1.I got it here in Nigeria 2.no just normal job for a start up.hv a mindset to go hustle as I hv
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
fecosequence:
1.I got it here in Nigeria 2.no just normal job for a start up.hv a mindset to go hustle as I hv

Thanks... thanks... God bless
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please wot are the chances of me getting a job upon studying in Dubai. Second wot course can I study to get job easily 3. Like how much I mine likely to be paid if am in d field.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nickeyking: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
BAY1759:

Congratulations.

it is at the MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy, am not going for a professional job that why am asking if I should authenticate the both am a degree holder and don't intend authenticating my degree. I want to know if one of my result can serve, if am using one of the result the subject will not be complete that's why I'm asking clarify me please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2018

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olajideolajide(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2018
micholo123:

Did you sleep do your pcc in Lagos, if so what was the cost and requirements

No i did not sleep there, I did it in Lagos 5,000 , collected it less than 2hrs
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please wot are the chances of me getting a job upon studying in Dubai. Second wot course can I study to get job easily 3. Like how much I mine likely to be paid if am in d field.

BAD idea. the cheapest reasonable University here is about 35,000 aed (3.5m Naira) per session. i would advice you go to other more developed countries for your studies. you can only come for some professional certifications ranging between 1-6 months and bag your millions monthly on successful completion. depending on your field of interest.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2018
nattybanta:

BAD idea. the cheapest reasonable University here is about 35,000 aed (3.5m Naira) per session. i would advice you go to other more developed countries for your studies. you can only come for some professional certifications ranging between 1-6 months and bag your millions monthly on successful completion. depending on your field of interest.
please how does their certification programme runs
is it once a week?
because I am planning to do while working
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
chiomaudokanne:

please how does their certification programme runs
is it once a week?
because I am planning to do while working

Some are weekends and some are daily depending on your schedule
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
nattybanta:

Some are weekends and some are daily depending on your schedule
thanks dear
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello house,

I'm glad to announce that I now have my Emirates ID smiley

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
HenryCavill:
Hello house,

Good for u....... Congrat

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
nattybanta:

thank you for your reply. I have a Bsc in Biochemistry n Msc environmental chemistry n pollution control. Wot is job prospect of I come for a health,environment and safety professional certificate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nickeyking: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2018
hello house how much are safety courses and for how long does it take
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good idea. But the market is still very competitive. I would suggest trying for australia, USA or Canada
jolanrewaju:
thank you for your reply. I have a Bsc in Biochemistry n Msc environmental chemistry n pollution control. Wot is job prospect of I come for a health,environment and safety professional certificate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Feels good huh. i know the feeling
HenryCavill:
Hello house,

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
After they will pay 2500 AED even with all their requirements...UAE sha
justi4jesu:

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congrat bro, more success IJN....
HenryCavill:
Hello house,

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vascey(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
olajideolajide:

No i did not sleep there, I did it in Lagos 5,000 , collected it less than 2hrs

Please what is required? Can I get your contact?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluwarphemmy: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
jolanrewaju:

Hey bro... I also do posses a Bsc in geology and Msc in applied Geophyiscs with with Nebosh igc and iogc...came into Dubai just 4months ago and I got a safety Job... now am running my ISO courses here. Brother, just be hopeful... try and do some professional courses...on safety, the nebosh igc or come over and hustle then have it done. Start from somewhere and before u know it... U have landed the dream job. As Natty said, don't stay one place pursue good certs and earn good money here. Everything deals with prayers and God's favour. U will make it.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluwarphemmy: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
ken1982:
Good idea. But the market is still very competitive. I would suggest trying for australia, USA or Canada

That's a good idea brother... but how about the cash involved? Anything could happen if u comes over to UAE and then port to these countries from here which is quite easy compared to been processed from Nigeria cos ur international experience counts. My opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
What are the criteria to get a teaching job in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
oluwarphemmy:

Hey bro... I also do posses a Bsc in geology and Msc in applied Geophyiscs with with Nebosh igc and iogc...came into Dubai just 4months ago and I got a safety Job... now am running my ISO courses here. Brother, just be hopeful... try and do some professional courses...on safety, the nebosh igc or come over and hustle then have it done. Start from somewhere and before u know it... U have landed the dream job. As Natty said, don't stay one place pursue good certs and earn good money here. Everything deals with prayers and God's favour. U will make it.

Please, what did it cost you doing nebosh igc and iogc ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
True,,, but do not forget that UAE is also harsh when it comes to living and working. If you come UAE you no see job na kasala. But if you process Australia, NZ, Canada na direct. Especially if you have a master's degree. I would say for anyone travelling out weigh all your options before coming to UAE. Do not forget that having a job in the same field in Nija as a your degrees person is very good when processing express entry for canada or Australia immigration.....anyway whatever works
oluwarphemmy:

That's a good idea brother... but how about the cash involved? Anything could happen if u comes over to UAE and then port to these countries from here which is quite easy compared to been processed from Nigeria cos ur international experience counts. My opinion though.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nickeyking: 3:22am On Mar 23, 2018
ken1982:
True,,, but do not forget that UAE is also harsh when it comes to living and working. If you come UAE you no see job na kasala. But if you process Australia, NZ, Canada na direct. Especially if you have a master's degree. I would say for anyone travelling out weigh all your options before coming to UAE. Do not forget that having a job in the same field in Nija as a your degrees person is very good when processing express entry for canada or Australia immigration.....anyway whatever works

master degree don't count in Australia New Zealand or Canada , your master degree and first degree is the same point, don't forget your skill must be in demand, you will write an English test, have work experience, access your qualifications and you will have the required point before lodging an application, all of this you need enough cash to start all the process. and is not like you go immediately an get a job in Australia, New Zealand or Canada, But if check an and see you can meet the required point and you have the cash it will be better than UAE but if you don't have the money, you should go to UAE and raise the money later you can apply for those countries

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Having a masters or Pgd gives you added points under the points based system bro.
That's what i mean. And most of these countries use a points based system. Check the FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM thread on nairaland
nickeyking:

master degree don't count in Australia New Zealand or Canada , your master degree and first degree is the same point, don't forget your skill must be in demand, you will write an English test, have work experience, access your qualifications and you will have the required point before lodging an application, all of this you need enough cash to start all the process. and is not like you go immediately an get a job in Australia, New Zealand or Canada, But if check an and see you can meet the required point and you have the cash it will be better than UAE but if you don't have the money, you should go to UAE and raise the money later you can apply for those countries

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.