Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes (730 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1)

We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2018
We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated JAMB Candidate Narrates
Good morning to everyone, please pardoned my blunders.. I will try to be brief.

My exam centre was at MARDAKEM COMPANY LTD, inside METHODIST BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ORON, IN AKWA IBOM STATE.
A exam supposed to start by 3pm, I left house by 10a.m, mum worried too much, thinking that if I do not go early, I might miss the exam. Though from my place to where my centre was is far I paid N1500k down there.

I got there on time, candidates were already there, some busy solving past questions, some reading their text books, some gisting excitedly, not knowing what await them.

Fast forward in g to the time we commence our exam, we were called inside the cbt hall…everyone got seated.

The first think that happened, was, when the systems were on, a lot of system blow up, we waited till the fixed it up by changing those system.. okay the systems were now fixed…

Another problem was the light issue, going off and on, off and on, the had to change the generator to a bigger one, still the same issue..disappointment were written on the faces of the candidates, parents could not control their anger…by this time it was 8pm..it was obvious that we wont take the exam again.

After waiting hours upon hours thinkin that the problem would be solved at the end the told us that our exam has been postponed, that a new slip will be mail to us to know our new centre.

We that came from far distance had no option than to spend the night in the school compound
cold and mosquitoes deal with us. See the ugly experience we had yesterday.

Share Your JAMB Experience below!

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/education/write-exam-frustrated-jamb-candidate-narrates/

Re: We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes by lalasticlala(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2018

(1)

Where To Buy Cheap Books In Ibadan / Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, For Refusing To Leave Class / Nigerian Comedienne Who Failed Two Classes, Graduates As Nurse In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.