Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam (20465 Views)

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Good morning to everyone, please pardoned my blunders.. I will try to be brief.

My exam centre was at MARDAKEM COMPANY LTD, inside METHODIST BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ORON, IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

A exam supposed to start by 3pm, I left house by 10a.m, mum worried too much, thinking that if I do not go early, I might miss the exam. Though from my place to where my centre was is far I paid N1500k down there.

I got there on time, candidates were already there, some busy solving past questions, some reading their text books, some gisting excitedly, not knowing what await them...

Fast forward in g to the time we commence our exam, we were called inside the cbt hall...everyone got seated. The first think that happened, was, when the systems were on, a lot of system blow up, we waited till the fixed it up by changing those system.. okay the systems were now fixed... another problem was the light issue, going off and on, off and on, the had to change the generator to a bigger one, still the same issue..disappointment were written on the faces of the candidates, parents could not control their anger...by this time it was 8pm..it was obvious that we wont take the exam again.

After waiting hours upon hours thinkin that the problem would be solved at the end the told us that our exam has been postponed, that a new slip will be mail to us to know our new centre.

We that came from far distance had no option than to spend the night in the school compound
cold and mosquitoes deal with us.

See the ugly experience we had yesterday...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by kachi19: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria!! Even JAMB seem to have control over people's destiny grin

But OP English doesn't easy sha grin

47 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by ggoldmine: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
kachi19:

grin

5 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by otokx(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria, JAMB should hire independent consultants to certify centres fit for CBT, would also suggest they move the exam to January to avoid the rainy season.

4 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by ChucE(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Awww.. Sorry about that. Same goes to me also but the good thing was that the problem was solved and we ended in time. Above all, the exam was hitch-free. Mine was at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri. 3pm also

6 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by vickzie(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2018
angry
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by three: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
The same JAMB that remitted billions does not have the capacity to conduct exams it has been conducting since.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by akeentech(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Don't be panic they've resolved the issue. I scored 279

3 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
This is very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by elyte89: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
After all no job still grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Frankynelly: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2018
www.bet9jaapp.ml Download It Now..It's A New Package!! Am Not In Nigeria... But I Know Many Persons Are Suffering..
I Thank God For My Friend Helping Out. You Can Buy 100% Sure Odds And Fixed Games From Him.. He Works Under Bet9ja and He Has Secretly Acccesed The Games They Buy!!
It's Not A Scam.. I Am Not A Nigeria
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by WFblacc(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
buharii why Na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by YankeeJJC(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
elyte89:
After all no job still grin
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by KingEjanla(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Too bad
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by rezzy: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Na wa, pele
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by akeentech(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2018
WFblacc:
buharii why Na?
Shut up, I score 279 yesterday.

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2018
I don old o I wrote jamb in 2006

5 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Olujoe1(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2018
blame it all on someone
who went far distance ( Ghana) to tell the old lies he been telling Nigerian since ADs..... in the hand of people like him our country hope is tiny ...... the same complain everyday in every sectors .........
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by RexTramadol1: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Jamb means what?

Is it a scholarship exam?

Make I face front bfr sth happens

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by sirgalahad26(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2018
this is one of the problems facing jamb by default...most first set of candidates always complain! and to u op, i think its to ur advantage, gives u more study time! and to build up ur english cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by danduj(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
kachi19:

the guy just dey blow grammer anyhow grin

8 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by ogayemiolumide(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2018
kachi19:

E no easy

2 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by solid3(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don old o I wrote jamb in 2006

There are poeple who wrote theirs in year 2000.

4 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2018
It does seem like majority of nairalanders are youngsters In my opinion
solid3:

There are poeple who wrote theirs in year 2000.

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Olujoe1(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2018
crazysaint:
Good morning to everyone, please pardoned my blunders.. I will try to be brief.

My exam centre was at MARDAKEM COMPANY LTD, inside METHODIST BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ORON, IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

A exam supposed to start by 3pm, I left house by 10a.m, mum worried too much, thinking that if I do not go early, I might miss the exam. Though from my place to where my centre was is far I paid N1500k down there.

I got there on time, candidates were already there, some busy solving past questions, some reading their text books, some gisting excitedly, not knowing what await them...

Fast forward in g to the time we commence our exam, we were called inside the cbt hall...everyone got seated. The first think that happened, was, when the systems were on, a lot of system blow up, we waited till the fixed it up by changing those system.. okay the systems were now fixed... another problem was the light issue, going off and on, off and on, the had to change the generator to a bigger one, still the same issue..disappointment were written on the faces of the candidates, parents could not control their anger...by this time it was 8pm..it was obvious that we wont take the exam again.

After waiting hours upon hours thinkin that the problem would be solved at the end the told us that our exam has been postponed, that a new slip will be mail to us to know our new centre.

We that came from far distance had no option than to spend the night in the school compound
cold and mosquitoes deal with us.

See the ugly experience we had yesterday...

9ja should just leave and remain under develop for life, adopting a system u can't maintain will result to many disasters, why the effect would always been faced by the poor masses ............ #Let's go back to PPTJAMB if this continua
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by RexEmmyGee: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Shameless centers that will deceive JAMB claiming they have the facility. Stupid JAMB will not inspect and if they do, they will be blinded. At the end, innocent candidates suffers while they sit somewhere and enjoy peoples money.

Everything in this country is just wack. God save our generation. Our voices need to be heard now or never. It high time we save Nigeria or she go extinct. There was really a Nigeria.

How I wish well meaning Nls can come together and curb this menace before its to late.

#operationSave9ja
#saveOurFuture

5 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by omoadeleye(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2018
why should we pardon your blunders?

2 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Khafsun: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Maybe you should use this opportunity to study more

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Pidginwhisper: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Khafsun:
*An exam
Maybe you should use this opportunity to study more
omoadeleye:
why should we pardon your blunders?
Despite the fact that Op requested to be pardoned for him poor writing skill and blunders, some ppl still dey yab am..Naija ppl I hail Ooooo!

The guy fit come score 60 for english and 320 overallD grin

4 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Outofsync(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Yet they kept hailing that Akintola dude like he was Don Corleone oF jamb. SMH undecided
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
*An exam
*What awaits them
*Systems blew up
*Mosquitoes dealt with us
Aside other errors.
use this opportunity to study more

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Prisoners Graduate With Bachelors Degree From NOUN In Port Harcourt / How To Study In Canada On Very Low School Fees / 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.