Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister (14499 Views)

Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools / Search For Arabic Schools And Their Locations On Naijaschools.com.ng / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Xisnin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackpanda:

Shut up.
Almajiri, I know your life depend on trying to mimic the Arabs who are the most
backward people in this century. Your future is being sold on the alter of religion
but you are blind and can't see.

3 Likes

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Quality20(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
RockyEyo:
In a country where we have different religious beliefs suddenly I have a feeling that the stories of Islamization of Nigeria is true #ThereWasACountry
keep wailing and hating. d Islamisation isn't story, u are islamised already
Anuofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by hopilo: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackpanda:

Education not religion.
Before u start wailing uncontrollably grin
Is it different from western education?
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by 2special(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
some goats will still blame the church better hold your govt responsible for your life...
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Kennitrust(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
This is great, I can definitely see our GDP increasing and Nigeria breaking into the G7 with this move. You know Islamic studies rakes in BILLIONS of dollars worldwide, just ask the likes of USA, RUSSIA, CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA even Ethiopia and Ghana, they all resolved their economic meltdown by pumping money into Islamic and Arabic studies . Lets forget about job creation, agriculture, information technology, resolving the current recession and lets all join hands to support the government as they splash 800 million on Islam and Arab studies. This is the way forward. Right?
Nigeria may be better in my lifetime.

Very ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by macaphan007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
This is great, I can definitely see our GDP increasing and Nigeria breaking into the G7 with this move. You know Islamic studies rakes in BILLIONS of dollars worldwide, just ask the likes of USA, RUSSIA, CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA even Ethiopia and Ghana, they all resolved their economic meltdown by pumping money into Islamic and Arabic studies . Lets forget about job creation, agriculture, information technology, resolving the current recession and lets all join hands to support the government as they splash 800 million on Islam and Arab studies. This is the way forward. Right?
sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Jokerman(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Yes bro.... we yoruba muslims support this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Jabioro: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Islamic and Arabic study,when are we going to have budget for christian religion and traditional studies..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by barikay: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Can anything happen without the Lord's permission? Lamentation 3:37

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Sagay212: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
black man nor gree get sense. Even Qatar, UAE and some strong islamic countries spend their money on technology and tourist attraction and make billions from it. These same funny islamic elites in Nigeria that are wasting money on arabic studies are the people that will be running to dubai for vacation. If dubai had wasted money foolishly like our dumb nigerian politicians, will they have a place in dubai to go for vacation? Who arabic, islamic or hebrew studies help.

I still continue to ask why someone born in Nigeria will have to learn arabic language before they can pray to God. A yoruba /hausa/igbo, efik, edo, urhobo man will go and pay money to learn arabic before he can pray to Allah? Allah doesn't understand other languages except arabic?

Sometimes we just need to sit down take some time and use our brain to see that we do a lot of stupid things.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by chinebu(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
How on earth did I become a Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
only in a shithole! nig is fast heading south!

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackpanda:

Education not religion.
Before u start wailing uncontrollably grin
what is Islamic education all about?

2 Likes

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Toide: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackpanda:

Education not religion. Before u start wailing uncontrollably grin
common keep quiet,this is religion and not education!

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by emeejinsm: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Even though i am against spending that much on religion , i still don't av much choices because the will still share the money among themselves
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by amnesty7: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
ollah2:

Other countries are budgeting money for meaningful things, Nigeria in 2018 is taking about Arabic and Islamic nonsense.

Bullsh*t
You rage and annoyance has made my day! May you live long.
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Femijohn198: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
how does these add technology to our education in Nigeria.Buhari resign now

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by israelmao(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
How will help us to restore our beloved nation which the youth of this nation consciously and unwittingly sold to Buhari in 2015?What's budgetary committment to research in universities and other relevant agencies?it's high time we stopped being religious and started being realistic?
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by efemena5050(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Useless country with useless leaders sometimes u just be wondering if something else is controlling our leaders

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
and some Southerners would still be supporting this bastards? hope it's only applicable to the north.

2 Likes

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by emmanwandud(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Then on foolish daddy freeze would come out and say Christianity is Nigerians problem but lacks the balls to openly condemn this rubbish by the FG. Talent hunt 4 the new shekau replacement. Rubbishly rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by ebuka440: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
They want to use it as a medium for the breeding of people ready to kill for the sake of what we can't understand. What has Islamic studies got to do with national growth. This government is Fighting corruption but is rooted in corruption. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
It seems funny right now because you are too dumb to see whats going on in Sudan, your father and his forefathers culture is being obliterated and replaced with Arabic and it's amusing to you. Its sad sensible Nigerians are stuck between two crazy religions

amnesty7:

You rage and annoyance has made my day! May you live long.

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by amnesty7: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
It seems funny right now because you are too dumb to see whats going on in Sudan, your father and his forefathers culture is being obliterated and replaced with Arabic and it's amusing to you. Its sad sensible Nigerians are stuck between two crazy religions

Yes I love it! I am proud to be literate in Arabic just like in English!
كيف الحال؟
And neither has denied me anything of my native language.
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by RockyEyo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Quality20:

keep wailing and hating. d Islamisation isn't story, u are islamised already
Anuofia

Ya fada Dia Anu nnkita..... what is talking self na so u Sabi na I'm u still never get ur Biafra of a kwantry. Instead of saying something useful and progressive u take to name calling and display of foollery
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Tydie0: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Aye country yii baje! In fact o polukurumushu
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Seadesh: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
my question is what is the economy importance of this subject to the growth of this nation..... because 95% of northerners study this course of hatred

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by babashiko(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Take over by govt in 2017! I hail bubu and all his coconut head supporters. Gradually we are moving from secular society to full Islamic nation. Get your PVC and do the needful come 2019.
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
These are the states that have implemented Sharia:
Zamfara State
Kano State
Sokoto State
Katsina State
Bauchi State
Borno State
Jigawa State
Kebbi State
Yobe State
the following 3 states have also instituted sharia in some parts with large Muslim populations
Kaduna State
Niger State
Gombe State

These are the poorest states in Nigeria:
Sokoto State
Katsina State
Adammawa State
Kebbi State
Gombe State
Jigawa State
Plateau State
EbonyiState
Bauchi State
Zamfara State

Do some Arabic calculations maybe you can figure out what is wrong here

amnesty7:

Yes I love it! I am proud to be literate in Arabic just like in English!
كيف الحال؟
And neither has denied me anything of my native language.

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by centurionpapa(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
I came here to see people wail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Ajiboye: 19,273 Teachers Failed Qualifying Test / The Relationship Between Physics, Metaphysics And Prayer / JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.