Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister (14522 Views)

Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools / Search For Arabic Schools And Their Locations On Naijaschools.com.ng / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Chochovini: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
to what end ,to what purpose? of what importance to the nation?
Now I am fully convinced that this buhari‘s govt is up to promote islam in this country using our tax payer money to do so. That‘s the most painful aspect of it all.
What? N800M for islamic terrorist recruitment and all the balderddash that goes with it. Chai God, what is our crime? Surely, this pharoah must go come 2019. It is already signed in Heaven.
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by MrCEO69(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackpanda:

Shut up.
Bro no they talk shut up with nothing to disprove his statement.. what is the benefit of this education to Nigeria as a country
remember in SA they already have all basic amenity of life.. why not us copy that part and we just focus on what we use to control people's mind aka religion... we need electricity, water, good road, schools(not religion based as a govtmnt something).. those are what we need dnt be carried away because its ur religion... shm

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by smartiyke78: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fadiga24:
How does a government get involved in religion?
Its all abt d islamization agenda of d kontri in case u dont knw. 1 of d strategies is d continue killing and downsizing of christians by dia foot well armd soldiers(BH nd Fulani herdsmen) by dia grand commander ( Terrorist, bigot, sectionist. heartles, killer Mohammadu Buhari
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by BruncleZuma: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Lomprico2: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
They want to modernise boko haram lipsrsealed
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by BetaThings: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
RockyEyo:
In a country where we have different religious beliefs suddenly I have a feeling that the stories of Islamization of Nigeria is true #ThereWasACountry

IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Why Islamic education? Why not vocational or science education?

Buhari is a dullard

ollah2:

Other countries are budgeting money for meaningful things, Nigeria in 2018 is taking about Arabic and Islamic nonsense.

Bullsh*t

FarahAideed:
Buhari promised in 2001 to implement sharia across the length and breadth of Nigeria if given a chance and today he seems to be on course with his nonsense agenda

phreakabit:
Can you just imagine the irony of this immense and irrepressible stupidity!
800 million Naira down the drain, spent on something this UNPRODUCTIVE.
800 MILLION Naira on Arabic, islamic Studies. So that is money spent to learn another man's language and his religion.I don't care about whether it is islam or Christianity,but this much money should not be spent on any religion, by anyone, let alone the FG.

But Wike can set up a trust fund for indigent Christians clerics
That is not Christianization!
No, we have the same beliefs when Wike does it!
It is highly productive

Hypocrites

Gov Wike restated that his administration would set up a Christian Trust Fund to cater for indigent clerics, maintaining that funds had been proposed in the 2018 budget for that purpose.

Earlier, the Anglican Archbishop of the Niger Delta Province, Most Reverend Ignatius Kattey, said the Anglican bishops were in the Government House to appreciate Wike for his roles in the success of the Anglican Synod.

He lauded the governor for his outstanding developmental strides and urged him to sustain the delivery of projects throughout his administration

http://punchng.com/buhari-was-under-pressure-to-declare-state-of-emergency-in-rivers-wike/
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by ebenice(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
BetaThings:

But Wike can set up a trust fund for indigent Christians clerics
That is not Christianization!
No, we have the same beliefs when Wike does it!
It is highly productive

Hypocrites

http://punchng.com/buhari-was-under-pressure-to-declare-state-of-emergency-in-rivers-wike/

i pity you

may ignorance not kill u before its too late

what is bad is bad..condemn what is wrong not bring up what is similar to justify a wrong deed cos it pleasures u...be smart, it will help you a lot.

how can we get [ b] BetaThings[b] if the govt keep using public fund just to tickle the fantasy of some few
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by BetaThings: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
ebenice:
i pity you

may ignorance not kill u before its too late

what is bad is bad..condemn what is wrong not bring up what is similar to justify a wrong deed cos it pleasures u...be smart, it will help you a lot.

Actually you deserve more pity
It is bad because it favours Muslims but when it was done for Christians, did you talk condemn it?
Or were the people who brought this to Nairaland and pushed it to front page in Mars?
As for ignorance you are more worthy of that since you cannot see the hypocrisy in your stance
or you even believe that the illogicality in your trying to accuse the one calling you guys out is not obvious

In Nigerian lingo, taking advantage of others is seen as sharp or smart; I am glad to leave those attributes to you

ebenice:
how can we get [ b] BetaThings[b] if the govt keep using public fund just to tickle the fantasy of some few

In America when a black man commits crime, the whites talk about culture of violence
When a white man does it, they start talking about mental health etc
So Wike favours a religion, it is just another workday thing, no big deal; the FG does it, everybody is up in arms and start talking about fairness, justice, secularity and priorities

In Lagos, a Muslim girl was caned 33 times for wearing Hijab within the school's premises after school hours. Yet Christian students are allowed to adorn their face with ash all day within the (public) school premises on Ash Wednesday
Public schools even arrange Christmas carol

we only get better when you come to terms with

Like some people say on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4329318/ukraine-nigeria-which-best-study

SOFTENGR:

The level of wickedness, discrimination and tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism in Europe.
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by ebenice(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
BetaThings:

Actually you deserve more pity
It is bad because it favours Muslims but when it was done for Christians, did you talk condemn it?
Or were the people who brought this to Nairaland and pushed it to front page in Mars?
As for ignorance you are more worthy of that since you cannot see the hypocrisy in your stance
or you even believe that the illogicality in your trying to accuse the one calling you guys out is not obvious

In Nigerian lingo, taking advantage of others is seen as sharp or smart; I am glad to leave those attributes to you
i am not confronting you on the basis of religious bias. What i am saying is that, politicians uses what tickle your fantasy(religious reliefs) to gain favours from the ignorant fanatics..so they fail to see beyond their nose as they feel contented with these crumbs and gain sympathy from people like you.

what i said before, i say again

may ignorance not kee u before u realise .....be smart, it will help you alot
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by BetaThings: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
ebenice:
i am not confronting you on the basis of religious bias. What i am saying is that, politicians uses what tickle your fantasy(religious reliefs) to gain favours from the ignorant fanatics..so they fail to see beyond their nose as they feel contented with these crumbs and gain sympathy from people like you.

what i said before, i say again

may ignorance not kee u before u realise .....be smart, it will help you alot

When a Nigerian youth accuses me of ignorance, especially talking about the monumental type that can kill, I am not bothered
If an American accused me of that, I would sit up
In Nigeria, the best brains are all over Nairaland, rebuking others for their ignorance
It is a tradition

Yes, fanactics are in only one part of the country
The people who insulted Amaechi 4 years ago and are applauding Fayose for standing up to the FG
Who are egging on NASS on the issue of the peace corps while national budget has been in the cooler since Nov
are what?
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by ebenice(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
BetaThings:

When a Nigerian youth accuses me of ignorance, especially talking about the monumental type that can kill, I am not bothered
If an American accused me of that, I would sit up
In Nigeria, the best brains are all over Nairaland, rebuking others for their ignorance
It is a tradition

Yes, fanactics are in only one part of the country
The people who insulted Amaechi 4 years ago and are applauding Fayose for standing up to the FG
Who are egging on NASS on the issue of the peace corps while national budget has been in the cooler since Nov
are what?
what is this one say self ?
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Jebosh(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
They can spend money on dis but it difficult to spend money to strengthen the security. They are seriously planning to islamized the country with the help of IGP and others. Yoruba Ronu

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by NwaliE01: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Islamization process in progŕess.
How much was voted for Christain religion studies?

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by nograv: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, why is everyone avoiding the elephant in the room. lipsrsealed

People from a certain region pushed for this nonsense as always, spending money they havent generated.. mtcheww undecided
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by blackpanda: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Almajiri, I know your life depend on trying to mimic the Arabs who are the most
backward people in this century. Your future is being sold on the alter of religion
but you are blind and can't see.

You that has eyes but u remain jobless frustrated and of no use to ur kith and kinn
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by toye440: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
to what end ,to what purpose? of what importance to the nation?
ISLAMIZATION

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by BetaThings: 5:08am On Mar 11, 2018
toye440:

ISLAMIZATION

NwaliE01:
Islamization process in progŕess.
How much was voted for Christain religion studies?

Jebosh:
They can spend money on dis but it difficult to spend money to strengthen the security. They are seriously planning to islamized the country with the help of IGP and others. Yoruba Ronu

Tell me one thing that Christians want that Muslims have opposed
But you try to obstruct anythung Muslims desire when you don't have an equivalent

According to you Islamic banking, Hijab etc will islamize Nigeria. Strange argument for things you choose freely
How come you don't say the same about schools where you can actually indoctrinate young children - because you are doing so in schools

Anyway when Gov Wike made his statement about setting up trust Fund for Christian clerics, what did you guy say?

Gov Wike restated that his administration would set up a Christian Trust Fund to cater for indigent clerics, maintaining that funds had been proposed in the 2018 budget for that purpose.

Earlier, the Anglican Archbishop of the Niger Delta Province, Most Reverend Ignatius Kattey, said the Anglican bishops were in the Government House to appreciate Wike for his roles in the success of the Anglican Synod.

He lauded the governor for his outstanding developmental strides and urged him to sustain the delivery of projects throughout his administration

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by toye440: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2018
BetaThings:

But you try to obstruct anythung Muslims desire when you don't have an equivalent

According to you Islamic banking, Hijab etc will islamize Nigeria. Strange argument for things you choose freely
How come you don't say the same about schools where you can actually indoctrinate young children - because you are doing so in schools

Anyway when Gov Wike made his statement about setting up trust Fund for Christian clerics, what did you guy say?

Finally about wike thats even coming late cos we know in d north mallams r being payed as state workers so what r u saying.
All we want is liv in peace no violence, we want equal right and justice. But preferably we wish a two state solution wre u can hv ur islamic state of arewa, wre u can read koran from morning to night just to improve ur economy. Bros ur religion is slowing us down i wish we hv our country.

One thing Christians want and Muslims r opposed to is peace. They kill just to propagate tjeir peaceful religion, every where around the globe they r a menace to a peaceful world.
With regards to hijab, its even an imported culture used by d Persians becose of d dust blowing from d desert, that is d origin of hijab but over here its bin used by terrorist to blow up ppl and to move goods in market places.

1 Like

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by Jebosh(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2018
BetaThings:

Am not against any religion but all what am after is that'd they should spend money on something meaningful like providing employment for our youth and strengthen our security for peace to reign in our lands. Thanks
Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by ollah2: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
toye440:

One thing Christians want and Muslims r opposed to is peace. They kill just to propagate tjeir peaceful religion, every where around the globe they r a menace to a peaceful world.
With regards to hijab, its even an imported culture used by d Persians becose of d dust blowing from d desert, that is d origin of hijab but over here its bin used by terrorist to blow up ppl and to move goods in market places.

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel et al. These are just few christian terrorists I can easily remember their names who killed for Christianity. These people are a menace to peaceful world.

The West and NATO invaded Islamic countries such as Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Libya et al and ruined it killing hundreds of thousands of scores and rendering millions homeless. Yes, those at the helms were Christians but it's "Muslims are that are menace to the peaceful world ".

Feast on below picture

Re: FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister by zoedew: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Gross infraction of Section 10 Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Physics, Metaphysics And Prayer / Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF / ABSU Releases 2012/2013 Post UTME Aptitude Test (check Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.