Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? (15806 Views)

How To Be Prosperous As A Newbie In Any Business / Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Salemosemeke: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2021
I saw the same advert on Facebook and curiously decided to contact him to confirm the things I heard.

All the boxes for detecting fraud all checked. From the way he talked to his style of messaging to the account number he sent all prooved he's a stupid scam. An unintelligent one. I wonder how people fall for it. I only pity the real AFIALINK who's business name is being fraudulently used.

Stay woke people. If it's too good to be true, chances are it is! Attached is my WhatsApp cherry with him.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by PurestBoy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
dabigwalls:
How in this universe can you guys not see that the comments are doctored?

Can't you guys just probe a little to see things for yourselves?

How in this universe do people suspend their thinking for N40K 65" TV set's sake?

The afialink is a big scam, all the replies are from hacked accounts and same pattern so you'll know that same person is giving the testimonies. The guy keeps blocking each time I comment it's a scam and I'll not stop as long as Facebook will not stop bringing it to my wall after several reports

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Kacee008: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Na real scam. Just be really careful with scammers. Someone even called me on WhatsApp call claiming to be the afialink guy for the 65 inches LG tv. After sending account details with Olaniyi Kolawole, UBA bank and I replied that he is a scammer. He quickly deleted the account details and blocked me.
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Olayetan(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Fogman:
A lot of scammers are using Afialink's name to scam people online. Please exercise caution and perform due diligence before sending money. Always guard your funds

What will you say about this, I did video call with him and it looks real and account name is afialink international limited

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Fogman(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Olayetan:

What will you say about this, I did video call with him and it looks real and account name is afialink international limited

Please go to his official home page and see their genuine numbers. The number on your WhatsApp chat obviously belongs to Afialink Imposter. Regarding the video and account, scammers has up their game, there is nothing like impossibility. Over 100 Afialink pages are on Facebook alone.
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Fogman(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Olayetan:

Do you due diligence before any transacrtion
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by diportivo: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Olayetan:

oga go ahead and do business with the person

u will come back to either convince or confuse us after all is said and done

ire o
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Olayetan(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
diportivo:

oga go ahead and do business with the person

u will come back to either convince or confuse us after all is said and done

ire o

The guy is a scammer, did video call with him and ask him to wave his hand but he couldn't, turned out it was pre recorded VC he played for me.

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by HIbreed(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ubachi:
*COMPANY NAME AFIALINK INTERNATIONAL*

*ACCOUNT* *NAME* : *AFIALINK* *JOSIAH*
*ACCOUNT* *NUMBER* :1440419401
*ACCESS* *BANK*

*YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PAYMENT TO THIS ACCOUNT DETAILS NOW AND SEND ME YOUR PROVE OF PAYMENT*

I think I have just been scammed by Affialink. Oh my God
wtf. shocked
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Texasbound190: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
I have only few things to say
Afialink is real and not a scam
Afialink is a genuine business who is being impersonated by lots of guys online
Afialink prices are cheap
Afialink has stated it many times that he only uses FIDELITY Bank account.
Afialink only real source of contact is on IG....afialink.official, any other one is a counterfeit.Thank.you.
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Fogman(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Texasbound190:
I have only few things to say
Afialink is real and not a scam
Afialink is a genuine business who is being impersonated by lots of guys online
Afialink prices are cheap
Afialink has stated it many times that he only uses FIDELITY Bank account.
Afialink only real source of contact is on IG....afialink.official, any other one is a counterfeit.Thank.you.

For him to have many impersonation, that means he might be genuines
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by Marquis212: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
I sent him N30,00 and edited it to be 30,000 for a tv as part payment the tv is 60k and he requested for 30k so i did my receipt of 30k to him � and I sent him the receipt and he didn’t reply me again he knws this kind guy is worst than him � dog no Dey chop dog the guy is a scammer

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by nedekid: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2022
How can folks here fall for such scammer.
How do you buy a 75 inch TV for 80k?
Anyway I have a bridge to sell for 100k, oya mugus come and buy. undecided
Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by asaajuomo1(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
What's the update on this guy?
I checked the company name with CAC but doesn't exist. The company is not registered.

Re: Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? by archkelvin(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Godson213 post=73218457]He is scam and uses automated comments and does a Facebook Sponsored ad..

Local scam

That's what I think too, he is not real. Looking at prices and post on Facebook from afar you I'll know.
He once posted a smart tv on fb when contacted them was ask to pay some amount b4 it I'll be delivered to my location. Just shake my head and that was d last time I ever chatted them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Model Benz C200 And 2016 Model Benz Cla250 Fully Loaded Toks / Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? / Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Sienna Xle For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.