Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos (46993 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Welcome back home

btw,everyone shud be extra careful there,conehead pickPockets and bag/phone tifvs are everywhere grin
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by jacoik(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Am sure ipob miscreants are the ones that cause that spell

Mama ndewo
close your eyes let me pray for you to receive sense. Father in the name
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by lanre4411(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
It with never be well with online ipob miscreants

See what they did to the poor innocent woman

Mama go in peace
that's the reason I can't forgive Peter Obi in 2014 when Gov Fashola send some mentally challenge person to there various state Peter Obi called it igbo deportation just because of politics that woman was among people sent back then.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by BE811APP: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by adecz: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mental illness is a terrible affliction...
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Celebration things
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
So, where was she for 32 years?
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Mama ndewo

Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
lanre4411:
that's the reason I can't forgive Peter Obi in 2014 when Gov Fashola send some mentally challenge person to there various state Peter Obi called it igbo deportation just because of politics that woman was among people sent back then.

grin
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Sarrki leave ipob alone naa grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Neimar: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin cheesy
hungry bigot
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
The best news of the day. I'm so delighted and fenouce with the family. God bless you mama.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Mama ndewo

akpa amu nkita
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by bejeria101(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
OritaIbadan:
Are you well at all?
He just resumed his wellness.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by bewla(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Welcome ma,i can't even imagine the joy and happiness in that family right now.
after thought how can u wife of a governor be in the no and keep it away from the family this long una wan use her for nest election lame abi God no go gree una mind
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Yankiss(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos did not believe in freedom of speech, association and religion

Igbos are terrorist
Sarrki, e don do na.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Gkemz: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Some people are very wicked. A witch casted a spell on her and for 35yrs she remained under the curse. May God release her from every satanic bondage.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by GMbuharii: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
If i was in s.Waste,her head would've been missing grin
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
OritaIbadan:

Are you well at all?
my brother pls next time use ur time and data to qoute/mention a sane person.... that guy u qouted up there has amnesia...
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos online miscreants are terrorist

See what they caused the innocent woman

Small small, na so e dey take start.

E remain small now, you go waka join them.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by kense88: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist
your such a hopeless fool. Like father like son
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Igbodicool(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
You are a disgrace to the breast you suckled and to the man that called you son!
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by valstan: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Mama go in peace
okpo. Oga u r d biggest idiot. Itempataka. *it with never* u nid to go bck to primary school 1.anu ohia
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by okekekelechib(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist

Anytime I hear of sarki on nairaland, I remember my dead pigeon that high level of stupidity before it's death. my dear, do u speak cus ur mouth opens for u to talk or ur brain resets whenever u log on to nairaland. I pity ur people.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Godwin978(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Mama go in peace
it seems the failed abortion your mom did on you has affected your brain,
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Mama ndewo
must you look for trouble

Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by shallysgirl: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Mama ndewo
Was ipob mentioned in the story. ?
Tufiakwa Headslamming disease plus OCD.
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by dynasty01: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

just look at what you have refused yourself to. a bold display of mediocrity!!!!!
Re: Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos by DrDeji20(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Mama go in peace

seems like they exchanged your brain with Yusuf Buhari on the recent surgery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.