Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Assessment Test At Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Assessment Test At Workforce (31008 Views)

Latest Job Vacancies At Workforce Group, 28th August, 2018 / Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Group, 7th August, 2018 / UBA Assessment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by kayodez: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
hyzich:

successful applicants have been contacted via phone calls and they are resuming the academy soon.. The recruitment process was not a scam. well, the calling of successful applicants may be in batches. so, dont lose hope just continue with what you are doing.

hyzich, hw far nah bruh
? Sup with the academy now it's 6 months now, are u still with Dem?
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by peacenaija(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
kayodez:

hyzich, hw far nah bruh

lol. i did not accept the offer because i got a better one.

1 Like

Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by kayodez: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
peacenaija:

lol. i did not accept the offer because i got a better one.
okay...
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by binary007: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Olubusolami:
I got the mail to, how can someone get to the address from Ibadan, mine is 2:00pm

What's the update on your workforce test?
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by binary007: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
kayodez:

hyzich, hw far nah bruh

How much is the proposed monthly allowance at workforce?
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by Sirwallace(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
binary007:

How much is the proposed monthly allowance at workforce?

Would love to know that too
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by jennyblash(f): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for our advertised position online. This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for a Relationship Officer Interview at Workforce group.

Kindly find the details of the interview below:

Role: Relationship Officer

Date: Tuesday 24th September 2019

Time: 8.am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Is there anyone going for this from Ibadan?
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by buspid: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
jennyblash:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for our advertised position online. This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for a Relationship Officer Interview at Workforce group.

Date: Tuesday 24th September 2019

Time: 8.am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Is there anyone going for this from Ibadan?

Hello, please how did this go? Cause I got an interview scheduled for Thursday, and also for the same role.
Does it involve marketing and meeting a target?

1 Like

Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by dgreat141: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dont know. I got the same message. Anyone who has gone for it before?

Dear Candidate,

Date: Wednesday 25th September 2019
Time: 11.am (Prompt)

Kindly come along with original copies of the following:

An updated copy of your CV
Credentials (SSCE, HND/BSC)
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
NYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicable to your credentials
A Valid ID e.g.(Voters card, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, LASRA)

If you have been interviewed before for the position shared above, kindly ignore the mail.

NOTE: Endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail

Dress Code: Official-Male (Black/Blue Suit & Tie), Female (Black Suit/G0wn & Heels)

Best regards.

Recruitment Team
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by Drew700: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just got invited for this,,,,, who is coming with me?

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for our advertised position online. This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for a Transaction Officer role at Workforce group.

Role: Transaction Officer

Date: Wednesday 09th October 2019

Remuneration:  N80,000 - N100,000

Other Benefits: HMO, Pension and Leave allowances

Time: 10.am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Recruitment Team

An updated copy of your CVCredentials (O’LEVEL/HND)Birth Certificate/Declaration of AgeNYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicable to your credentialsA Valid ID e.g.(Voters card, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, LASRA)

Do know that this job is strictly for HND Holders only 

If you have been interviewed before for the position shared above, kindly ignore the mail.

Do note that successful candidates after the interview at Workforce Group will have the opportunity to meet the client for the final interview soon.

NOTE: Endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Dress Code:  Official-Male (Black/Blue Suit & Tie), Female (Corporate)

Best Regards

Recruitment Team
Re: Assessment Test At Workforce by Mubaraktemmytop(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Drew700 post=82840395]Just got invited for this,,,,, who is coming with me?

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for our advertised position online. This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for a Transaction Officer role at Workforce group.

Role: Transaction Officer

Date: Wednesday 09th October 2019

Remuneration:  N80,000 - N100,000

Other Benefits: HMO, Pension and Leave allowances

Time: 10.am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Recruitment Team

An updated copy of your CVCredentials (O’LEVEL/HND)Birth Certificate/Declaration of AgeNYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicable to your credentialsA Valid ID e.g.(Voters card, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, LASRA)

Do know that this job is strictly for HND Holders only 

Do note that successful candidates after the interview at Workforce Group will have the opportunity to meet the client for the final interview soon.

Dress Code:  Official-Male (Black/Blue Suit & Tie), Female (Corporate)

Best Regards

Recruitment Team

I am also on it,my question is they said the job is for HND holders only .does it mean a bsc holder can not apply? I am a bsc holder I do not want to waste my tfare cos I will be going from Warri.pls your opinion on that. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Lost A Beautiful Job Opportunity Carelessly / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.