Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Site Now Going. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Site Now Going. (1229 Views)

Any Job Oppurtunity As Crop Production And Soil Science Graduate? / Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Date Announced. / Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Site Now Going. by borie4u(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
I JUST APPLIED FOR A FRIEND NOW AS NOT THE CASE OF YESTERDAY. I CALLED THEIR LINE YESTERDAY AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS SOME MAINTENACE WORK ON THE SITE BUT ALL THAT IS SETTLED NOW. SO APPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN. FOR THOSE THAT ARE JUST HEARING ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP LOG ON TO www.waterandsoilsolution.com/scholarship.htm
Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Site Now Going. by gokson600: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
yes borie, i av also seen dat the site is now going.

(1) (Reply)

Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card / Atbu Admissions 2011 / Please Can Anybody Give Me Information On Tasued Postjamb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.