Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,101 members, 7,832,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University (48426 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences At Landmark / Covenant University Increases Tuition For New Students / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by joe4christ(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Nice one Oyedepo. This is the way to go. I hope other MOG like you will thread this path...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by vickeybrown92(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:
lol see style cheesy cheesy cheesy

allowing a useless course to be taught freely angry angry angry , at least freeze attacks is getting to them, for him to be worried and be making changes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tells us everything we need to know, no pastor go see my 5kobo, i will enter ur church, dance and walk one kobo i wouldnt pay
see your life who told you agriculture is useless you are even a potential resources destroyers... like our government look in my school those agriculture lecturers themselves makes lots of cash in which because they are few in the country.... they had to supliment them to encourage upcoming young ones...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Awoo88: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2018
HigherEd:

I believe that is the Medical Fee(10k) - transferrable as long as you don't use it at any level. Caution fee is 20 or 25k and is refundable. Maybe WiFi and other non academic/non essential services could also fall into the category of "other component". But certainly the one removed(which is tuition) would be about 60-80% of initial school fees. I know this cos we paid for my sister some few months ago.
See Goat! From the very first day Landmark came into existence in 2011 it has been the largest scholarship giving Private University - Especially Agric. And this is because the School is an Agriculture based private university. Much of Landmark is also funded directly by the church and its farm sales...

And No if Oyedepo saw Agriculture as useless he won't spend over N9 billion(>30 billion total) in building a University for it while not offering courses for Law and Medicine.
You get time to attend to some goat!!! There are people whose worthless existence is hinge on hating worthy did by others.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Badfinga: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

allowing a useless course to be taught freely angry angry angry , at least freeze attacks is getting to them, for him to be worried and be making changes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tells us everything we need to know, no pastor go see my 5kobo, i will enter ur church, dance and walk one kobo i wouldnt pay
You need a psychiatrist for this comment. Can you please mention any ten food you have eaten since birth that has no agricultural input in them?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by enonche85(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:
Just Tuition! "You'll still pay other components of the school fees " still not free. Next post please

U want him to say the school will give dem pocket and feeding money plus accommodation fee too abi?.

Do u know how much this private schools charge for tuition fee at all?...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by enonche85(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Paradigm777:
Freeze won't see this now oo

Don't mind dat possessed man, he knows not what he's doing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by semyman: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2018
enonche85:

Don't mind dat posfsessed man, he knows not what he's doing.
This is the usual treatment for a Redeemer, reminds of The Pilate. Mathew 26:27
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by joan1678(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

So after reading the article, this is all you could deduce? You should be ashamed of yourself for this comment. Perhaps you should have rethink.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Gassa007: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:
Just Tuition! "You'll still pay other components of the school fees " still not free. Next post please
They will run the school with your father's money na.Your brain is paining you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by joan1678(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2018
AlanSugar:

Well, freeze's attack brought about this so who won? Some of them have begun to wear conscience on their scam minds.

You're saying rubbish. Freeze' attack brought this? For you to have thought that Oyedepo has a scam mind and he responded to the rants of an oap, I already know your type..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by semyman: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2018
enonche85:

U want him to say the school will give dem pocket and feeding money plus accommodation fee too abi?.

Do u know how much this private schools charge for tuition fee at all?...
Do you know how much those Agric Students make annually from the farms?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by KpStone(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:

You're an idiot by the Grace of God.
This level of stupidity can only be supernatural. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Sultty:

stop smoking weed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by DokitaG: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2018
BushWickBill:
Bishop remove tithe and offering as compulsory from your church
You get more there each Sunday than annually from these courses.
And please sir reduce your tuition fees across board.

All these na window dressing. Not impressed

This is not a wise comment at all,shey they don ever force u give offering b4?
BTW he's nt doing it 2 impress u, so STFU.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Olii(f): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Paradigm777:
he will still find something wrong with it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by BushWickBill: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2018
DokitaG:

This is not a wise comment at all,shey they don ever force u give offering b4?
BTW he's nt doing it 2 impress u, so STFU.
And you responding to an "unwise" comment, what does that make you?

Please don't infect me with your foolishness this Sunday morning
You could have ignored the post if it was that unwise. But because you are equally daft you were attracted to it.

See this childish mor0n using swear words.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Ademat7(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Yes they can, College of agricultural sciences has a lot of students l'm a student so I know. Have a great night rest.
pls explain d tuition​ free clause
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by COvo(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2018
wisdomkid:

Oga goat, even when they give you free water, you f**king buy can to carry the water..
WHY are poor people like this?
You that can't even pay gotv subscription ��
Carry your money go pay tithe there today Sunday. Monkey
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by COvo(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2018
KpStone:

You're an idiot by the Grace of God.
This level of stupidity can only be supernatural. Thank you
You are the idiot here. Following a yahoo boy who claims he's a pastor. Mumu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by COvo(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Gassa007:

They will run the school with your father's money na.Your brain is paining you
Keep following your yahoo boy pastor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by leye4u: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

these schools have master plans for over 20 years ahead,they have different scholarship schemes ,this is not the first.... Won ri ti freeze ti ro all....if you don't know ,you don't know....ignorance noni
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Roon9(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Why are some of you like this? University funding is very expensive anywhere in the world. Even our federal universities are expensive. The reason why they don't seem so is because they are heavily subsidized with oil money. Some of you just like to be irrationally cynical.

Sir why waste time replying an educated illiterate!?
He prolly thinks profs and lecturers are on a 40k monthly pay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by toye440: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
donsteady:

We are winning
No we won from the day e started antagonising the body of Christ.
One more thing since its now free our Hijab wearing ppl may want to partake from it i just hope MURIC remembers its a Christian university go to alhikma pls we dont want problems cos u guys always want to impose ur religion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Samtob90(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Paradigm777:

He might not have done that had Freeze did not
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by obanro(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

I wonder if you are giving to church, pastors or to God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by yemi15(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

May the force be with you bro, welcome to the light cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by yemi15(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Why are some of you like this? University funding is very expensive anywhere in the world. Even our federal universities are expensive. The reason why they don't seem so is because they are heavily subsidized with oil money. Some of you just like to be irrationally cynical.

Say that to Germany that is still tuition-free till today smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Halopy: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:
What can people do to satisfy you? In what way have you yourself benefited humanity? Somebody built university, decided to make some courses tuition free which very many people will benefit from yet you still complain. It is well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Bensam5060(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is wonderful
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
always despise the free lunch..there is always an ulterior motive..

me, i think the students in those dept are very few. This strategies will atttract more people into that dept. By then it wont be free again. cool cool cool all the same he tried shall God bless him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by joan1678(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
BushWickBill:

And you responding to an "unwise" comment, what does that make you?

Please don't infect me with your foolishness this Sunday morning
You could have ignored the post if it was that unwise. But because you are equally daft you were attracted to it.

See this childish mor0n using swear words.

When an argument is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. I need not say more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) / University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" / Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.