Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

"This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This (574 Views)

4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Johnakwehblog(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Read more unique posts @ johnakweh..com

Last year, an avid reader of this blog sent me an inbox on my Facebook handle saying:
"My Pastor said this year is going to be my year, let him come and explain what he meant by that because i never see any goodluck this year"
He send that message by December. Truly, do you agree that the sentence has been overused and is now a cliche?
A lot of Pastors are still using it, nonetheless. When you complain, they ask you to "sow a seed" (excluding tithes), and if it still dosen't change, you'll be asked to "sow a bigger seed". Now i ain't criticising them here, am just talking reality. 365 days of hoping and depending on what your Pastor says, is Bondage On Earth. We don't know which is the better part.
It's better for us now to look into ourselves and declare: WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING THAT! before it is too late. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by HausaOverlord: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shey dem go gree use dia brain ? For wia
Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Paradigm777: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Let me change it for you
This year you will be poor! Say amen!

Na joke ooo grin

1 Like

Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Filmewell(f): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2018
You are absolutely right is been overused.

2 Likes

Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by greatnaija01: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2018
lol... NICE but funny.

usually such people who wont DO WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS and PURSUE A REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD are the ones who attend such churches shouting I RECEIVE to such encouraging proclamations o

Do the WORD... follow what the Holyspirit of God is teaching through the Scriptures and the BLESSINGs will not be able to STOP flowing in your Life.
Many pastors are wrecked on the pulpit because they have a LARGE NUMBER of Lazy people who see church as a HOLY SHRINE and the PASTOR/PROPHET as the ORACLE.
This is sad.

Johnakwehblog:
Read more unique posts @ johnakweh..com

Last year, an avid reader of this blog sent me an inbox on my Facebook handle saying:
"My Pastor said this year is going to be my year, let him come and explain what he meant by that because i never see any goodluck this year"
He send that message by December. Truly, do you agree that the sentence has been overused and is now a cliche?
A lot of Pastors are still using it, nonetheless. When you complain, they ask you to "sow a seed" (excluding tithes), and if it still dosen't change, you'll be asked to "sow a bigger seed". Now i ain't criticising them here, am just talking reality. 365 days of hoping and depending on what your Pastor says, is Bondage On Earth. We don't know which is the better part.
It's better for us now to look into ourselves and declare: WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING THAT! before it is too late. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by yomi007k(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Filmewell:
You are absolutely right is been overused.
tongue

Happy birthday!
Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by moonlover: 1:21am On Mar 11, 2018
believe in God you shall established, believe his prophets you shall prosper. Bro God doesn't lie.

1 Like

Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2018
It a prayer and it is left for God to answer, don't be devour by hatred,it like your parent blessing you day in day out, come out of darkness and sentiment
Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Filmewell(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
yomi007k:
tongue

Happy birthday!
Thank you so much. You noticed.
Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Johnakwehblog(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
profolaolu:
It a prayer and it is left for God to answer, don't be devour by hatred,it like your parent blessing you day in day out, come out of darkness and sentiment

Uhm, hatred? Darkness? Am lost.
Re: "This Year Is Your Year!" - We Are Tired Of Hearing Pastors Say This by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Jan 02
God does not answer such prayers though. So na the creation of your pastors and has nothing to do with God. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(18/03/2018) Martial Intimacy / London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosque / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God July 2018 21 Days Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.