Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture (3167 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by holuwertobex(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Naija Male babie Bobrisky is make new move, he posted on his page to show his hair but commenter turns the topic to another thing entirely.

He was ask if he was pregnant because his getting fat and pretty.

Check his post and comment below

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/are-you-pregnant-fans-react-to-bobrisky-new-stunning-picture/

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
No be person wey get womb dey get belle?

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by kunlesufyan(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2018
kimbraa:
No be person wey get womb dey get belle?
As in ehn, the matter tire me
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2018
His followers are as dumb as he is for assuming a male could get pregnant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by damjane(f): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2018
pregnant with alcohol I guess

2 Likes

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Mariangeles(f): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Yeah...not even as a joke

2 Likes

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Mariangeles(f): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Why won't he confidently rub his abomination in our faces...when his foolish followers keep on encouraging him with their misplaced compliments

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by marunga(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2018
damjane:
pregnant with alcohol I guess
na poo filled that belly.
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by czarina(f): 2:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Congrats Bob grin

.check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by pyyxxaro: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2018
I would love to really know how he urinates

Would he squat like a girl or stand like a man embarassed

He's still a foooolish fool shaa
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Waffarianman(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Too much sperm inside that Shithole...����������������
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by angelacj: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2018
holuwertobex:
Naija Male babie Bobrisky is make new move, he posted on his page to show his hair but commenter turns the topic to another thing entirely.

He was ask if he was pregnant because his getting fat and pretty.

Check his post and comment below

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/are-you-pregnant-fans-react-to-bobrisky-new-stunning-picture/

wowoooo No need of asking if he no she/ he is pregnant coz his obviously with a child congrats Bro
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by DivinelyBlessed: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2018
This nigga isn't supposed to be a celebrity

In the past, he would have been treated like an outcast

The world is upside down these days

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by roarik(f): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
i dunno y i hate dis guy.
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by xmanco42: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2018
smh
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Shukusheka(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
You must be really dumb not to see the joke in the comment.

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Shukusheka(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2018
roarik:
I know hate is a strong word but I seriously hate Bobrisky. Like he disgusts me like hell.
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by Ogbenimax(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2018
roarik:
cos she he fyn and package pass u nani grin grin tongue
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by roarik(f): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Shukusheka:
I know hate is a strong word but I seriously hate Bobrisky. Like he disgusts me like hell.
u can say dat again...too disgusting.
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Shukusheka:
You must be really dumb not to see the joke in the comment.
You must be really dumb to assume it's a joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by ennysuccess(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2018
This bastard should be taken to sambisa
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by berryprety(f): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
i dnt like what i hate...next..
Re: Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture by oPPOSEE: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na like this this guy take hammer for naija.
My brother any pattern u fit use make money for this hard country, NO look person, church, mosque and your conscience face.

I support him unless he's broke.

(1) (Reply)

Slow Dog Acquires New Car / OMG!! See The Photos Of The 11 Year Old Youngest Mother In Nigeria And Details / Meet Afeez Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.