Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 11/03/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 11/03/2018 (566 Views)

Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 10/06/2018 / OFM@14 Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates In Grand Style / Ofm Sunday School (sos) Manual 11/02/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 11/03/2018 by banabest(m): 3:37am On Mar 11, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday School) MANUAL

MARCH: �� *MONTH OF LONGLIFE.*
⬅ *Previous Topic*: _Long life is your inheritance_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

11TH MARCH, 2018
*Lesson 10*

➡ *TOPIC:*_NUMBER YOUR DAYS_

� *MEMORY VERSE*
_"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." [Psalms 90:12]_

� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*
Psalm 90:10-17, Isaiah 38:9-13

*CENTRAL THOUGHT*
� Numbering your days is part of wisdom
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*
Number implies there is a limit. The believer is not supposed to die just at anytime. It is therefore up to the believer to number his days and be free from anxiety. Get to know that God does not intend for you to die before your age.

➖➖➖➖ *OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖

*1) Why you must number your days.*

*2) What you need to number your days.*

*1) WHY YOU MUST NUMBER YOUR DAYS*
_Four reasons why you must number your days are:_

i) That you may apply your hearts unto wisdom (Psalm 90:12.)

ii) You have suffered enough. (Psalm 90:12).

iii) That you may rejoice and be glad all your life (Psalm 90:14.)

iv) So that your work may be established and not
wasted. (Psalm 90: 17)

*2) WHAT A MAN NEEDS TO NUMBER HIS DAYS*

i) To aim for the kind of long, strong life God has promised us in the Bible, the first thing we must straighten out our thinking. We must adjust our thought and actions to agree with God's word and by aligning our expectations with the written revelation of His perfect will. (Prov. 23:7)

ii) You must know what the Bible says about longevity and confess it boldly. (Deut. 6:2, Psa. 91:16.B) the word of God, you have faith to declare what you want (Luke 1:45, Hab. 2:4)

iii.) You must keep God's commandment. (Deut. 4:39
40)

iv) You need wisdom to number your days. (Pro
3:15-16,4:10-11.)

V) You must run from sins. 2Cor. 5:21, Deut.4:39-40, Rom. 6:23, 14-18, Ezekiel 18:4)

vi) You need to honour your father and mother. (Eph 6:2-3)

*❓ *QUESTION:*
Why must you number your days and state the prerequisites needed to number your days?

� *CONCLUSION:*.*
When a believer dies prematurely before the specified age, he is denied of the experiences he would have had with the Lord among men just like a baby stays for a certain period in the womb.
As we have premature birth, so also we have premature death, *but that will not be your portion* The knowledge of the minimum number of years you are designed to live on earth is important.
(John 7:6, John 10:17-18)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_O God of increase, help me to number my days and be productive in your temple daily!_

⏩ *NB: Sunday school is a key � to accessing God's word in the service, please don't be late to church. See you at the top*

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phones In Place Of Bibles In Church, Whats Your Say? / Do You Think God Would Answer Her Prayers? / I Want To Leave This Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.