Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin (1199 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by e4unaija: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has generated controversy over her claims that she is a virgin.

The controversial housemate disclosed this in a conversation with fellow housemate, Teddy A.

During the chat, Cee-c stunned Teddy when she said she has never had sex in her life.

She was quoted as saying “I have never had sex in my whole life.The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is because i haven’t done it before.”

However, reactions have trailed her comments, ranging form Nigerian celebrities and viewers of Big Brother Nigeria show.

Mavin Producer, Don Jazzy on his twitter page said Cee-c maybe saying the truth.

He wrote “What did i just hear, Cee-c a Fargin ok. It’s believable sha. #bbnaija.”

Recall that Don jazzy who is a lover of the show earlier reacted to sex video of Bambam and Teddy A urging Nigerians to stop judging the housemates as they were adults.

read more @ https://www..com/bbnaija-don-jazzy-reacts-cee-cs-claim-virgin/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by donstan18: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Honestly, Cee c looks more descent and reserve in that house compare to others.

With all the sex and blow.job others are giving and receiving, Cee c is still making headlines.

Since she said she is a virgin, it shall remain that way until proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by Horlaidex(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2018
smiley
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by josephobaro(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Being a virgin doesn't guarantee wisdom.
Ask the biblical 5 foolish virgins.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by Skyfornia(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
I believe Buhari is a fargin too...reason why he is confused like Cee C
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by donstan18: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2018
josephobaro:
Being a virgin doesn't guarantee wisdom.
Ask the biblical 5 foolish virgins.

We aren't scribbling about wisdom here brO, we are typing about the pride of a woman, we are typing about a descent woman with her body intact and fresh for her right man.

We'll discuss wisdom when the time comes.

Stop giving the non-virgins a reason justify their HOEness.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by internationalman(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Even Don Jazzy is looking an astute follower of this shit..

I'm dissapointed in him

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by deco22(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2018
The way this BB naija people lie sha...they should get employed by Lai Mohammed,atleast their abilities can be put to use.

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by princechurchill(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2018
How can a girl with a Mississippi boottay be a virgin?

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by Kamelot77(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2018
anoda lai Muhammad descendent
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerians and inferiority complex. You say you are a virgin they doubt you. You say you are so so age they doubt you. Na wa.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by veekid(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee-c the dickgree holder
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c’s Claim Of Being A Virgin by uk101: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Most decent girl bbnaija 2018 for now though,others are there spreading legs

(1) (Reply)

BBN Ahneeka Slams Rude Follower - Your Brain Didnt Make It When You Were Born / Nigerian Woman Represents Nigeria At The Royal Wedding (pic) / Funke Akindele Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Dayo Amusa's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.